Key Of Success.... - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

yes if you are in the crypto world you should have a patience here because patience is the key to become successful in crypto world. There many opportunities to earn cryptos so just search it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

I think I will add a little advice to what you have said beginners also needs persiverance too inorder to excel in cryptoworld

• +1 1

The knowledge in crypto currency is still not enough if we stays in our comfort zone. Try to apply it and the experience will become our guide to have a perfect strategy in the next opportunity.

• +2 1

thank you so much for your advice and also every member should understand this that patience is the key to success and anyone can easily get profit from here or any part of the life if they have patience

Efforts always gives you back with great rewards. Patience always help us to grow in life whether it is our personal or professional life. And in the crypto life patience is really a major factor.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

3 minutes ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

In my opinion patients is the key of success.Without this no one can  successful in crypto world

What patients? It should be patience..

If you want to be successful in crypto you must learn how to control your greed and learn from your past mistakes. Only then you can achieve a proper attitude towards cryptocurrency.

spacer.png

the key is knowledge, patience and also accuracy. because in the world of crypto, sometimes luck can also affect the value of profit or loss that can be obtained because the market is very volatile and difficult to predict.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:20 PM, Moneykiller said:

From my perspective I would say that keep of success is to have patience till the end tk get a good amount of profit .

Right you are, patience is very much needed in crypto and mainly in trading all should become patient as the market may go down any time.

I always remeber this "Patience" word in crypto world. If you re in this line, you must always remember this word. Especially if cryptotalk will begin to start signature campaign. Earning there would have to wait for a month or a year. But your patience will give you a better fruit.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:55 AM, Uttom Deb said:

Thn key to success is what to do if you do not work properly, then wwhen apple can not succeed,whther small or large or medium must work you can achieve success through work

Exactly to earn big from this crypto forum you need to first learn and experience about it so that you can overcome with any situations and while experiencing you gain lots of knowledge from which you can make huge profits.

To be successful in cryto world. First you have to be self discipline, and acknowledge the fact "not is too good to be real". Don't go for what is to good to real so that you want be a victim to scammer.

yes i am agree with you.

if you are a trader then you have to a lot of patient because patient is the main key to success trading.

also if you are a bounty hunder then you have to patient for market listing.

so patient is useful key.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

I think that by patient, you actually mean patience, as the word you used means something else.

I agree about patience being a key characteristic someone must have in order to succeed in investing with cryptocurrencies. Although sometimes because of the volatile nature of crypto, it is hard to keep cool when you see your position plummeting by 40-50%. I've seen a lot of altcoins going really deep in the abyss and I think that patience is not something that will help if in example you bought Ripple for 3$ and your original investment of 10.000$ now worths 800$. 

this is a new area, but there are many old functionalities with which a person is already familiar, using old experience and exploring new opportunities will improve himself.

If you want money in crypto you have to learn work fast with patients. Then you will get success. Here i tell the key to success is patients. Because without patients you can't work in crypto and can't earn money. If you earn money in cryptocurrency there is a key to success is patients.             

Good point bro, patient is the biggest key and hurry is the baddest key.. Dont harry to earn big in a small time because you can post useless posts then you will be banned.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I agree with you brother. Your post is very informative. Many people don't know about crypto. But they invest there money many website but there are loss all money. Thats why we have to know about crypto. 

• +1 1

Key to success in cryptotalk I think everyone should follow and remember this 5 points 

1.Focus on your destination

2.be good in crypto world follow the rules and terms

3.Have patience for earning

4.don't do copy paste from others

5.avoid any usuals illogical comments

In the field of crypto world every body wants to get successfull in shot period of time this will make them do fraud thi kfs so don't do that nd make urself good

Welcome with me
Perhaps, you mean to deal and invest in currencies that know large price turmoil and polarization
If this is what you mean, I think it is wrong and a wealth of sick currencies cannot be achieved
Please, explain to me that I was wrong about my topic

If you are a patient in crypto, your chances of success will be even higher. Because success will take you to your destination for which you will be able to become great people.

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I certainly agree with you but I notice that your term "Patients" is not the appropriate one to use instead it will be "Patience". 

This is one of the key to our success and if you are also resourceful then your chances to become successful will become higher. And if possible, make sure to think twice or more before you will decide in order to lessen your mistakes. 

My friend, everyone you see now in the market consultation did not join me to earn money and the human instinct loves his ring so have fun making lots of people some of their money as a result of food this is normal, we can't convince everyone of the commitment to certain limit of earnings not even in the greed that causes loss