Key Of Success.... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

Yes you are right, We have to work with some new ideas, strategy, investment and patience to become rich in crypto currency. We should never take the shortcut path because it causes a lot of damage.

Your words are correct, you must work with cryptocurrencies with steady steps and do not rush or take risks in order to achieve quick profits. This exposes the risk of loss, as well as patience and lack of greed for success in this crypto field.

THINK POSITIVE

I believe that success is what would not throw cryptocurrency even if they failed. You need to gradually go to your goal. Sooner or later, you will reach it.

Yes, hard working and patients both are the key of success. To achieving goals and get success you should wait for the right time and also have the ability of taking good decisions at the right time. 

Success its not come up to our door very easily, we have to give our important time to earn money, then it will very helpful to earn money, to be successful in this site, to become in the top list, we need to invest OUR time.        

5 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Basically in crypto world you just need to have patience and do the things in right way. Means you shouldn't be afraid when their crypto price goes down. Also there shouldn't be in greed of earning more. Also make strategies while holding it.

6 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Your information is very useful.Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

Yes we are all here for money primarily. 

But getting money is not easy, it needs a lot of learning and patience as you said 

6 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

patience is undoubtedly  necessary but you also need to have knowledge about crypto to know, at least, why you are investing in this. i'm not saying trading knowledge because it is not for all, just blockchain knowledge

Hello brother ! I think that we are all here because they we are earning money while we are posting ! but its not too easy to earn ! but if you work hard you will reach to your goal . 

Yes i lose alot until now. i do stupid things every time i be hurry i do lots of mistakes until now i do this mistakes love the money and the high amount can lose us alot...

21 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes i lose alot until now. i do stupid things every time i be hurry i do lots of mistakes until now i do this mistakes love the money and the high amount can lose us alot...

So that this is a lesson from you mate because you are thinking that you can earned a big money that is not good, you need to think focus how to create a posts here properly so that you can't being deleted some of your post

I always wish not to become rich in a night. I want to earn lot of money by struggling and efforts that is why i always have patience in all my crypto related tasks. It depends what is your thinking towards earning.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The key to our success is crypto. Working on crypto can easily succeed. That's why we need to first learn about crypto and gain knowledge before we can work. Then it will help you to make money in the future.  

The key to success is increasing your knowledge and learning everything in this field, and the second key is experience in this field that results from working with it from the beginning and exploring everything, this is in my opinion the key to the success of people in the world of cryptocurrencies

romrmgufgj - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

romrmgufgj - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

We all want to be rich quickly in cryptocurrency, but we must have a lot of patience in terms of cryptocurrency income and a lot of learning about cryptocurrency when we know a lot about cryptocurrency we can achieve success quickly.

26 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I always wish not to become rich in a night. I want to earn lot of money by struggling and efforts that is why i always have patience in all my crypto related tasks. It depends what is your thinking towards earning.

I doubt that everybody wants t become rich over night, but it is just a dream upon a star, but it is a good thing you like to hustle, it is man way.

Yes in order to have success with less risk possible you need to have a long term mindset. Bitcoin has only been going higher in 10 years , so patience is needed while making sure to secure well your coins for long term with a hardware wallet like ledger nano.

32 minutes ago, tariqul said:

We all want to be rich quickly in cryptocurrency, but we must have a lot of patience in terms of cryptocurrency income and a lot of learning about cryptocurrency when we know a lot about cryptocurrency we can achieve success quickly.

If we are doing trade then we have to wait for longer time but if we are skillful person then we can earn a high income within a short time period. 

I agree with you It is possible to succeed here. Because no work is short. And by working with the mind, it is possible to achieve success.

I think the key of success is not just one there are many keys! one of them is before you participate on this adventure of cryptocurrency trade you need to learn more about crypto and trade and then you need to know how you control your self to be patient ...etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 minutes ago, Sourav43 said:

I agree with you It is possible to succeed here. Because no work is short. And by working with the mind, it is possible to achieve success.

Everyone know that because of which they are standing with bitcoin till now and today after two years we are seeing bitcoin at good rates again. 

You mean Patience I suppose. I would argue, patience is very essential, but you cannot just be patient, and not take any other steps. Patience is not one step mantra for success. You need to be savvy, get in touch with new technology, keep taking part in crypto, and just stop being concerned about success, and just do it for fun, after life is a journey not a destination.

• +1 1