Key Of Success.... - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

Key Of Success....

8 minutes ago, babaji said:

You mean Patience I suppose. I would argue, patience is very essential, but you cannot just be patient, and not take any other steps. Patience is not one step mantra for success. You need to be savvy, get in touch with new technology, keep taking part in crypto, and just stop being concerned about success, and just do it for fun, after life is a journey not a destination.

If he will not care for his success then none of the action will bring success for him and success is very important that is why everyone have to care for it. 

Keys of success are too much ! but the mots important keys that .. you have to work hard to reach to your goal ! and patient is very important too !

Patience and hard work are equivalent to success. There is no short road to success. There have been many examples and if there are people who still take shortcuts then, in the end, they will get lost.

Of course i think patients is the key of success.If you more patients in crypto then your success Chance also more

fir me it's hardwork and patience because of patience you will do a useful and more ideal words to post and if only you have a hardwork will lead you to earn more money here. because cryptoworld  is not only a posting earning but it is enhancing our english knowledge skills also.

patience and the calculated moves are the key to success in the cryptocurrency market along with the experience

it looks easy making money from your home

but you have to work on yourself first

I think the key of being success in every way is be hardworking and have a lot of patience. We can not easily achieve anything easily because we always have to do something and work for it, it will take a lot of time and experience to be good at something and then be successful.

The key to success is risk management and good trading psychology. No professional trader skips risk management in his daily routine (or practice). trading psychology is self-control and trying to improve discipline. Eliminate Greed, Control Fear, Patience is one of the key factors for crypto traders to succeed. You must be patient not only when waiting for an opportunity to open a position, but also after your position is already floating.

If my opinion is useful or interesting please give like

1 minute ago, shopna11 said:

Of course I think patients are the key to success. If you are more patient in crypto, your chances of success are even greater.

Patience is one thing. Knowledge and experience is another key thing. You have to also know when to stop, else if you've waited so long for a profit, and try just a little bit more to get a bit more, and only to lose it all. A key thing is to dont have regrets. Dont keep thinking that yo ushould have not sold that coin at a certain lower price than what it is today. Learn from it.

You are very correct, but one thing in crypto world is that no one can succeed without money, even in real world without money you can't make money

THank you my friend to share this good information with us ! we really need a lot of this topics here to make us aware more and more and more ! 

Its the true .. everyone ask about "how I can be a reach man using crypto " lets say somthing.. in fact every one who become reach is those people who buy and hold crypto currencies since it start .. 

Having strong believe in crypto currencies is also a part of patience, when you have good believe in a coin then it will be easy for you to be patience towards holding that coin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I completely agree with you buddy. Cause the real key to success is always patience. Without patience no one can succeed in this crypto world. 

People are losing money as they are usually getting caught in buying the top. The best way to find a good low to buy Bitcoin is trying to figure out a good fibonachi level, while in a downturn on the weekly chart. 

Patience is the only key to your succes. If yo want to work professionally here and want to earn money.than you have to be patient. Because if you loose your hope than you cant earn anything from.many users here are really very patient.so they are greatly earning proper money and they are really very happy. Thank yo so much for reading. 

Well even if you are patient, and follow every rule, and you still cannot find success, as it is not guaranteed. However following the rules of the game, does lower your chances of losing and increases your chances of success.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:30 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

yes you are right i agreed with you Don,t become Greedy Work With Patient

Just now, winas rosani said:

Keep in mind this is the key to success in cryptography, keeping Satoshi for a good period of less than 46 days and then starting a business and making good money.

yes you are right i agreed with you

then starting a business and making good money

On 1/26/2020 at 11:15 AM, pakjobhelp said:

You note that every person in the crypto world want to become richest and in this way these person use the short cuts method. But when he use short cut method he lost own money in case earning more. Here i told you the key of success this is "Patients".

If you want earn more in the crypto world first you learn and then work with Patients and you will success one day and don't loss you coins if you work with Patient.

Best of Luck. " Don't become Greedy work with Patient"

Key of success in crypto world is making strategies and analysing the crypto market. Also trading in crypto is one of the key factor. If you apply with right mind settings then you will definitely earn a lot in crypto. Also holding the coins and exchanging matters in crypto world.

• +2 1

Being rich in this market can be a little bit difficult so its important you keep your fingers crossed and so work your way up and look for the right opportunities , but when you keep on putting together the wrong analogies about how good your trading is, there will be a problem and so its important you understand the key to success is persistence and that would lead to something bigger 

• +1 1