Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

Well i know Forex is still profitable but im more comfortable in crypto trading and it has more opportunities than Forex and also because Forex is treated as old way of trading than crypto being the advanced trading and will be the future currency.

Forex trading has its own place in the trading. And stock exchange alos has its own . but crypto currency is approximately different  to other trading procedures. Crypto isn't sponsored/owned by someone but other trading elements are. Because crypto can be mined by anyone but fiat can't be created by anyone rather than govt.

Forex trading is about currency such as cryptography. ..I will go for cryptos more than forex because it is so easy and profitable ... crypto trading, or foreign trading is often said to be on par with Forex.

As we you consideration around crypto buying and even forex trading system then simply you noticed the more often unsafe forex trading system. In cases where you consider depending on the quantities then simply you noticed that the forex trading system start. Depending on the yield that currency is without a doubt a lot more increased.

All you have to do is listen to the news from crypto, especially to get support from other companies. For me I was used to trading cryptocurrency

On 1/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, Roomi said:

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

There are two main difference as far my knowledge like the one is that Forex market is in Trillion as compared to the crypto market and the second is that Forex is trusted then the crypto business.

To me, the forex sell has a plight of investors, further than the investors in crypto market. even if in half a shake at hand are a few brokers that in addition set aside you to trade crypto.
Investments canister be by a long way entranced in Forex.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I prefer to cryptocurrency exchanges. It is more affordable! You cannot trade Forex anonymously. The activities of Forex brokers are regulated by law and they undergo a licensing procedure. Commissions on most cryptocurrency exchanges are lower than on Forex.

In my opinion, one of the biggest problems in crypto markets is the lack of liquidity in contrast to the Forex market.I don't think crypto market will beat the trading volume of Forex market in the near future, I think crypto is on early stage and it needs more time to be legalized worldwide, I hope crypto will have a bright future.

For cryptotalk lover both is good and forex market cruntly on power but in future crypto will show, because it will most usable payment gateway and currently in initial stage so this best time to grab some.

i think forex i sbetter cause forex is number one trading platform with several billions of USD so crypto traders are just low and are not even close to forex trading that is why you can make lots of money from forex.

There is no comparison between forex and cryptocurrency, they are of different entities and the forex volatility is too low compare to the cryptocurrency

I blame you .. Trading in the Forex market in a nutshell is the trading of foreign currencies, i.e. trading currency pairs against each other in order to make a profit. As for the digital currency market, it is by opening an electronic wallet to trade in. These risks are well related to him.

The cryptocurrency trading system and the foreign exchange trading system Forex are two very different systems. But if we look at them closely, we will find several similarities between them. For example, the same basic market dynamics, which are supply and demand, usually control the prices of both types of assets.

with crypto currencies getting more acceptance it will be wide spread pretty soon into the forex market or should i say it will overthrown the forex market, although there have striking similarities in trading. 

22 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

It is not only about the volatility. You know crypto offer more trading opportunities than forex. Forex is highly risky too but crypto still has many options to reduce the risks. Like long term trading. 

Yea, cryptocurrency trading aspect make you realize that you are only in the position to make yourself profits or loss by giving up Your holding compare to forex trading that when you exit your entry then your fund is affected automatically

Its a well clarified comparison between crypto and Forex that you have given but there are many differences between these tow for example Forex is regulated and rec organized while crypto is not recognized in some countries.

The question is always being asked about the possibility of crypto controlling the global economy, but the answer is pumping what is going on in the world. No country will accept that it is at the mercy of cryptocurrencies, which may be cut off from countries in conflict with the push of a button. For this, I say that often there will be cooperation between the commercial market for paper currencies. And the crypto market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Holding cryptocurrencies and forex is inherently not the same and the comparison I think is not entirely true. While cryptocurrencies are facing many mixed opinions, foreign exchange is accepted almost completely and under the protection of the government.

Yes Cryptocurrency is not legal in the so many countries in this world but it is on own track and pace. You can see the tradition from when that sort of Forex trading is started in this world and you can see the Rapid progress from the cryptocurrency. I think crypto trading  is still profitable for me. 

Cryptography is more volatile than forex And Forex has a legal license Thank you for this comparison, my friend. It is important for all members who are trading here, so we hope you will continue to make useful comparisons

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Despite these differences in favor of Forex, but I suspect that the future will be coding because it is developing faster

According to my information, trading in the Forex market in a nutshell is foreign currency trading, while the digital currency market is done by opening an electronic wallet to trade in cryptocurrencies.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:45 AM, Nultra said:

like but unusual in implementation.  Where nearby is interdependence but it will in no way be the same.  Forex at hand is a time or an receptive and close by age in marketplace circumstances bit Crypto will resume as time-consuming as furnish and ultimatum exists.

extra fulfillment in forex buying and selling than crypto buying and selling because extra humans are trading force. with time they will compete.

Yeah, over time they will compete but the two can't be compared. There are two requirements for work. Forex is already in the market and it is under the control of the government. Forex helps a lot in the legal world of crypto. Time will tell us which is more effective.

• Useful or interesting 1