Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

the crypto trade to overtake the forex trade in terms of volume, and it will take a very long time to take over the forex trade, but I believe that with time the cryptocurrencies will overcome the Forex

• +1 1

Forex promote is grand and we know how to breed a accomplished quantity of profit with competent investment nearby but at the present time we get the drift a percentage of members currently are effective on crypto sell we container look-in crypto sell disappearing prospect.

The cryptocurrencies we can hold and keep, and then we can sell after the rise. We can sell, but forex is illegal, so you do not own the currency, but you are betting that the currency will rise or not

• +2 1

Hello friend 

We can compare both in many ways there are alot of cons and pros in both of them but Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that are much more higher value than any other but forex is a illegal kind of site so that i prefer Cryptocurrency over forex

the forex market is actually very vast and it gives you a lot more potential of earning than the the traditional or the day trading that is why it is recommended more than the day trading.

But I don't think it would be fair to compare crypto and forex because once forex had a valid license and was regulated by the government why is it that it has such a large marketcap compared to crypto. 

• +2 1

Both are different although there are similarities between the both.Forex trading is well established so we shouldn't compare it with Crypto at the moment as Crypto trading is getting popularity gradually with the time But Crypto has many benefits over forex as You don't need to pay any broker middleman because you have all the authority in cryptocurrency trading and You can control it by sitting in front of your computer screen or mobile at your home.

Forex trading has its own place in the trading. And stock exchange alos has its own . but crypto currency is approximately different to other trading procedures. Crypto isn't sponsored/owned by someone but other trading elements are. Because crypto can be mined by anyone but fiat can't be created by anyone rather than govt

• +4 1

Cryptography is more volatile than forex And Forex has a legal license Thank you for this comparison, my friend. It is important for all members who are trading here, so we hope you will continue to make useful comparisons

• +5 1

Yes Cryptocurrency is not legal in the so many countries in this world but it is on own track and pace. You can see the tradition from when that sort of Forex trading is started in this world and you can see the Rapid progress from the cryptocurrency. I think crypto trading is still profitable for me

• +4 1

Holding cryptocurrencies and forex is inherently not the same and the comparison I think is not entirely true. While cryptocurrencies are facing many mixed opinions, foreign exchange is accepted almost completely and under the protection of the government

• +5 1

If Crypto has been accepted by the world I think it can match them, what is clear is that Crypto is still in the process. But many well-known companies have adopted it and even Crypto is already legal in certain countries

When we see them we think that there are the same, but on the base are not comparable, I think Forex is very hard and very risky than cryptocurrency trade, and also the Forex is considered by many government legal to do it and with license

I also have some experience in forex trading for several years but it is difficult for me to get consistent profits. Then I moved to long-term crypto trading and finally I could get a lot of profit from it. This is easier than forex trading

Forex crypto currency trading this both are good platform's to invest, honestly I say I don't about forex but our some members says, forex is 5 trillion market, and daily some investors invest their money in forex and earn decent amount and crypto have 3 billion so much difference this both platforms, but in future also achieve this target in soon and give compition to forex

On 1/24/2020 at 10:21 AM, Roomi said:

Today i want to discuss a comparison in between forex and crypto markets and trading, that which is better and more profitable. Currently Forex market cap is almost average 5.1 trillion and Bitcoin or crypto market cap is almost 2.4 billion. 

Crypto market is struggling to pull up and forex is already highly traded market, also it is legal almost in the world. And crypto is not yet legal in many of countries of the world. Risks are also high in trading crypto coins as compared to forex market.

So what you guys have views and hopes for the crypto market? 

Could crypto market beat the trading volume of forex market?

Could it be legalize in the world as forex is?

Could the volatility be controlled by anyone?

Have your views and hit Like if you like.

Well, now that I went true the content of the post, if I'm to jurge I will say forex market is much more better than cryto market. Because all you have mentioned during your comparison, you have already shown that forex market exchange is already legalized in the world while cryto market exchange is not. This point already has Jorge everything. Welcome

Comparing the forex market with the crypto market is not an accurate comparison for me. First of all, forex is a legal market that many countries recognize. The crypto world, on the other hand, is a completely illegal market that is not yet recognized by many countries.

I am optimistic that the crypto market will continue to grow. Of course the crypto market can beat the forex market, the reason is that the cryptocurrency market is currently booming, especially when the price of bitcoin continues to rise. Profits in the crypto market are better than forex.

• +1 1

The only thing to make crypto equal or even better than forex is just that cryptocurrency need acceptance worldwide. Both forex and cryptocurrency are all digital exchange market that is hoping to take over from paper currency 

Forex trading is a traditional trading method. Many people used to do forex trading. But now cryptocurrency trading become more popular and it is too much profitable. For this people doing crypto trading.

The 4x volume is very high and the reason is that there are many ways to trade in that place and even though it is old the new cryptocurrency world is so much more than any other amount.  You can make money if you make useful posts here.

Crypto market is vulnerable to manipulation still because of its low marketcap. It is still very volatile and risky but also more profitable. Forex on the other hand is less vulnerable to manipulation because of it's high volume and marketcap. However forex is not a spot market and only available with high leverages if you intend profit. Crypto is still safer compared to forex if you only do low or no leverages trading. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello friend, There is a big difference between Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading. Forex depends on large industries and companies and is done through the central bank. As for cryptocurrencies, they have their own market and the way they trade is completely different.

This is very difficult to compare as fore, because I think all of them has their own unique values and has a good earning ways, but I do go for crypto ahead of forex trade. And it will be good we push it well and keep it going into the crypto world.

I think it is not Good to compare forex with cryptocurrencies. Forex(FX market) or foreign exchange market has daily turnover 5+ trillion dollars everyday ( $ 257 billion alone in US stock). It is regulated by Central government and also used by many financial institutions like banks or individuals worldwide and involved in simultaneous buying and selling of different currencies. Although cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin considered a illegal in some countries. With all due care there is no comparison between these two in term of profitability and acceptance.