Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move

On 1/24/2020 at 4:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Generally when bitcoin volatility decreases, is a sign that an imminent move to the upside is very likely soon. Do any of you agree with what i think ? 

Coins like Bitcoin has been at highest volatility. But i have noticed that from few days bitcoin price is stuck around 7000usd i think something intresting is about to come in upcoming days. 

Obviously the volatility of the Bitcoin is what is going to make or determine the value of the Bitcoin, as when the volatility of the coin is really high the Coin just keeps deeping  of n value as the volatility is what control the price  control of the bitcoin

No, the volatility is still relatively high at around $200. I call anything equal to $100 a low volatility rate because it is almost impossible to earn anything when prices only change $100. However, when bitcoin price stabilizes, the next movement may be both up or down. Analyze red and green signals carefully because the next strong fluctuation can be a threat to your investment. In this situation, I prefer to wait a little before the first sign of  traders' reactions appear in the market. When you know the direction, you can decide wiser about what to do next.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:48 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Generally when bitcoin volatility decreases, is a sign that an imminent move to the upside is very likely soon. Do any of you agree with what i think ? 

Welcome my friend, it can make a strong move to the downside, and volatility may not happen, it is not a condition that it should be followed by a rapid price move.
Thank you for sharing your opinions

I agree with you that the slow movement indicates that the price will rise soon and this is what actually happened as the price of the cryptocurrency stabilized to the price of $ 7000 and I think that the price will remain so until the end of the half event that will happen soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we see the current market conditions I don't think Bitcoin is not having volatility, the volatility is huge like it drops to 5k$ at one time. And  seeing that qe can say that market is volatile and we must take benefits of it by investing earlier than others.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, postonhai said:

This post is old. Now the situation is quite different. This health emergency affected all markets badly but still the crypto market is not so much affected and regaining its position.

The post is old and it is not different from now because the cryptocurrencies volatility has greatly reduced these days, but I didn't not know if strong up movement will result. 

I didn't know about it. So i get it from ypur post that with decrease in volatility of any crypto currencies lead to high price. Thanks for sharing this information with us. 

Often, but not always quickly, it takes some time for a recovery to follow. In that year 2018, it reached the limit of $ 3000, but it rose again to about $ 10,000 in the following year. In short, you are right every time it goes down. It indicates that it will rise again, which has become evident to us regarding the digital currency market.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is true in general in the crypto market however at the time that you posted this the price of bitcoin was relatively stable and then it experienced a major drop due to the economic struggle brought about by the corona virus pandemic. I am very happy to say though that it seems that the bitcoin price is not on the up rising and i predict that this is due to the fact that the halving event is coming up and therefore there wail be more and more people buying bitcoin in anticipation for the price hike post this event.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin's volatility is declining, but I don't think it will last long. Bitcoin prices will rise again. Bitcoin is truly an upcoming powerful move. No one can break it so easily. If the market is affected, something will go down but it will go up again.

I do not agree with you, when volatility decreases in bitcoin price, this means that we are heading into a new price stage higher or lower.

When there is cryptocurrency volatility it always decreases and this happens because after the decrease the price always comes back strong and pumps stronger than it was.

The reason for the decline in the price volatility of Bitcoin is that its price will rise again We just have to wait patiently Bitcoin is a powerful currency and has risen in price a lot. It may increase in the upcoming ones.

Yes I agree with you if bitcoin price start going down is actually a great time to invest because surely when the price goes down it will surely increase again, the volatility of bitcoin price makes it profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It took a moment of relative stability with less volatility on the part of Bitcoin so that we can all rearrange our funds and our strategies surely this slowdown anticipates an important step/news for what concerns Bitcoin...

I agree with you about this matter and this is what actually happened where the market witnessed a very slow rise in prices and this matter continued for several weeks and then prices rose quickly and reached $ 10,000 and the price stabilized between $ 9000 and the price of $ 10,000 and it is very likely that we will see an upward movement soon so we have to wait and follow up What will happen in the future

Yes, this volatility predicts a strong movement, but the fear is that this movement will be a violent decline, while everyone expects to rise

Decrease in volatility in the price of bitcoin can bring both either strong downward or strong upward move. But it is sure that bitcoin price will go upward when it goes strong downward so invest when the price goes down.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

It will be great if it will be a rise with the price of cryptocurrencies and I think that it will be great if people would wait for the right time that the price will go up and  i hope that people will earn more with the said process and they can save up more

3 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Decrease in volatility in the price of bitcoin can bring both either strong downward or strong upward move. But it is sure that bitcoin price will go upward when it goes strong downward so invest when the price goes down.

I noticed decrease in volatility usually being downward prices, but if the price moves downward, it is followed by increase of the price. I have seen this type of market prices many times. 

Yes bitcoin prices fluctuates slowly their we see bitcoin prices moves upward are downward, its depends where the prices move slowly like if bitcoin prices around 7000$ dollars and prices not move then soon we see pump up in prices, and bitcoin already in top prices like 10000$ dollars then this type signal indicate means bitcoin prices dump in soon.

• +2 1

Bitcoin prices are rising so much that bulls are running in the crypto market Bitcoin is such a powerful currency Whales are so influential that prices have plummeted. But Bitcoin will pump more up front as it moves to Halving.

Yeah. I believe as market capitalisation increases and more people get to hold bitcoin, volatility and market manipulations will reduce. The volatility of bitcoin now cannot be compared to the last decade as it was more volatile then, I believe with time it will going to keep reducing.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, I completely agree with you, whenever Bitcoin is less volatile and when it witnesses price stability for a relatively long period, this indicates that there is a high probability of an imminent move in an upward direction and thus an increase in Bitcoin price in the coming period