Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move

I think bitcoin unpredictability is characteristic if it's diminishing or expanding great it's unstable it implies it can change each seconds and we can't know whether the cost can truly move progressively, we simply should be patient when circumstance like this is coming.

• +4 1

I agree with you, the market will not continue to move accidentally, and everyone expected Bitcoin to rise significantly before the end of 2020, and this rise has already occurred, but now we need some correction in order to continue the rise stronger

• +1 1

I don't think the bitcon volatility is decreasing and this is the sign for to go up. You know we can not predict the price of bitcoin, it can go down anytime. I'm sure why bitcoin is increasing now because of the upcoming bitcoin halving

• +3 1

I agree with what you say, when the volatility of Bitcoin decreases for several days or weeks, then there's a big, fast movement.
This happened several times during 2020, especially when btc was returning to a bull market.
I think that those kinds of movements will continue to occur in the future because the price is very volatile, but I also think that those an investment opportunity.

I am always thinking how the coin moves and how can we benefit from it and I am not connected with it all the time so now I think that the market do the same it goes up and down and down and up all the time.

These days, bitcoin is increasing the volatility and the price. Everyday is new ath for bitcoin, i don't know how far it can go. Todays bitcoin price is 34.000$ and price came this far so fast. I am waiting for  a correction but whenever i wait correction price is pumping again, it's not like 2017, bitcoin isn't stopping.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend in these days the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly and I think this will be very beneficial for the sellers and also for buyers because they will also get profit in the future when the price of bitcoin will more increase. The volatility in the price of bitcoin is continuing process it can never be stopped.

Yes your are right. But now it's price is at highest point of it. But I think if you now but it you can take a good profit . In my opinion it's price will reach at 100k in the end 2021. If you buy now you can earn 200$ profit in a year. 

Bitcoin price will always be volatile, that what make cryptocurrency different from other currency an if anything less will happen to change that, it will change tye entire system of cryptocurrency. 

As adoption of bitcoin is increasing, funds are moving towards general public from the hands of whales. Also peoples now have confidence on bitcoin, so panic is also decreased. We can say that volatility is decreasing which is a positive move.

• +5 1

Difinitely, I agree with your thoughts because I also observe that if bitcoin will decrease the next is its upcoming price which is higher so it need to be in lower price in any ways

• +4 1

If the bitcoin volatility is decreasing then it implies that it has some stable trading going on. A stable demand generally indicates some upgoings in the future market but it is not certain and might just be the result of people holding their bitcoin without selling

• +3 1

You are right Now the value of bitcoin and all the crypto market is going to down and this is a indication / chance for all the traders that the price of this currency will come back with high potential

• +2 1

I don't think the bitcon volatility is decreasing and this is the sign for to go up. You know we can not predict the price of bitcoin, it can go down anytime. I'm sure why bitcoin is increasing now because of the upcoming bitcoin halving

• +3 1

Of course this volatility of bitcoin to be decreased it the symptoms of the bitcoin massively move because it decreased in order for people to buy it and selling after increased

• +3 1

@Maxtron73  @glory50 @Tushija vrink

The story was far much different because there are things  happening today and we have seen the case working well and identifying that well, bitcoin has seen 3500$ and 42,000$ in a period of 12 months and this was never expercted at any one point the best of it all and working perfectly and this is the right effort to it the right idea that is effective

• +2 1

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This volatility reflects the amount of risk that exists when we trade in bitcoin or altcoin trading. The higher the volatility, the more profit traders can harvest. On the other hand, lower volatility, for example during the bitcoin market session, means that the exchange rate does not fluctuate much and changes tend to be small over time. In accordance with the saying "High Risk, High Return", then if volatility is high, the risk increases, but the number of trading opportunities will also increase.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course I agree with you. I have noticed that when Bitcoin's volatility decreases frequently, it increases in value and improves it. I am collecting bitcoins now in order to make good profits from them. I watch price fluctuations closely with the yobit platform I want to fulfill my dreams and wish everyone the same too

• +3 1

Its something we would expect and to happen but however it doesnt sometimes like the way we would think so and also sometimes it could just be the opposite as timing is really hard guessing and would be more than once to have dealt on. or things could even be worse anyway.

Yes, my friend of course the bitcoin currency in the near future will have a very big renaissance, it has recently risen to 42 thousand Us Dollars, and now it has dropped a little and is correcting, it will return in the coming days to rise exponentially this. 

• +4 1

Yes, this is true. Perhaps this will happen in a short time, as happened with other currencies, as it decreased to a small percentage and after a period of time it began to rise and reached a very large value in a short time.

Yes, my friend of course the bitcoin currency in the near future will have a very big renaissance, it has recently risen to 42 thousand Us Dollars, and now it has dropped a little and is correcting, it will return in the coming days to rise exponentially this. 

• +1 1

The bitcoin is less volatile and when it witnesses price stability for a relatively long period, this indicates that there is a high probability of an imminent move in an upward direction and thus an increase in Bitcoin price. 

Undoubtedly, Bitcoin fluctuations greatly affect other currencies, when Bitcoin rises rapidly or falls rapidly, it strongly affects all cryptocurrencies, so its stability will help the cryptocurrencies to catch their breath, correct and go up.

• +4 1