Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move

Generally when bitcoin volatility decreases, is a sign that an imminent move to the upside is very likely soon. Do any of you agree with what i think ? 

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 1

The volatility of Bitcoin is diminishing, and that only means the next powerful step, however, is good for us. We want more and more powerful action.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

If there is an increase in the price of bitcoin, then this is only to the good of that, and bitcoin will increase. Volatility can be determined by buying bitcoin on exchange exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Based on the Volatility is decreasing the next move can be a strong raise in the price is correct but the Volatility presently  has not decreased so much for the price to go up drastically. We have to see factors like Buy and Sell for the day then we can predict.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Generally when bitcoin volatility decreases, is a sign that an imminent move to the upside is very likely soon. Do any of you agree with what i think ? 

The volatility of bitcoin market is the most worst case for bitcoin and a bigger flaw in adoption of bitcoin. If its been controlled and remain controlled for longer term we could see trust building on crypto and adoption will for sure increase.

• Useful or interesting 3

I am looking at the price of bitcoin, going down day by day. We know Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, maybe this mean Bitcoin price will go up but I'm sure one thing very soon Bitcoin price take strong move.

Yes i definitely agree with you i also think that decrease in volatility is a good sign for all the users of bitcoin it states that very soon there will be rise in the price of bitcoin which can give high profit to its investors. 

Yeah bitcoin volatility is decreasing and this is showing how the bitcoin market is greating stronger and more stable, the market is harder to manipulate easily now, with many people and organizations getting involve in bitcoin things will get much better than this.

to me when i see bitcoin volatility decreasing it means we will see one of two things, either one lst massive pump to test the 8900$ levels or we will start going down to 8000$

I do not think that the volatility of Bitcoin is decreasing and that means only the next powerful step because it will depend on the market. The better the market position, the price of bitcoin will increase.

• +2 1

For something to be non volatile or stable, it has to stay in around a point for a considerable period of time. i don't see btc doing that. It was 9k a few days ago, and it came down to 8.3k, and thats a 700$ drop. I wouldn't say btc is non volatile by any stretch of imagination. 

Well, its only natural because bitcoin is volatile and that means that if it's decreasing then at the moment it will increase again just like what happened recently right? This decreasing price only means another opportunity to buy more coins.

Yes, I think so too, when Volatility decreases eating there will be expectations will rise. But demand and supply will also still have an effect on this, because Bitcoin will depend on it.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 4:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am agree with this because bitcoin only becomes stable when people do not  buy or sell and wait for low price to buy it. And when it becomes stable , they start buying. So with having demand at same time from many people brings a big surge.

This is what I also believed. Everyone expects the price to reach $ 20,000. Maybe after this drop, the price will go up again. We have to buy now at this low price.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:48 PM, Maxtron73 said:

yes, of course there will be a strong move but, i mean, there are only 3 options in trading. something can go up, go down or fluctuate around that price so is not hard. the hard thing to predict is when and where

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

yes I also noticed that in a few hours and now I am also preparing for another rally. I am trying to buy some more bitcoins because I know now again the price will start to rise. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Opinder said:

I am agree with this because bitcoin only becomes stable when people do not  buy or sell and wait for low price to buy it. And when it becomes stable , they start buying. So with having demand at same time from many people brings a big surge.

people stop buying and selling it because they all know it might be going down, we need to wait for confirmation it will go up or down before we buy again

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 12:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Doesn't mean upside necessarily. Volatility has decreased because the price and market cap are now counted in hundreds of billions of dollars, instead of million it was until 2013 and a few billions until 2016. 

Now bitcoin  increases  day byday. In my thinking  it would  cross at least 20000$ in 2020 lets  see what happens 

i sadly have to say that i missed out on this last bull moves and actually shorted bitcoin and ended up losing, but i will short bitcoin once again when it hit 9800$

• +1 2

Yes, this is really true, and I expect that, too, when volatility is expected, as it happened about a month ago, and now it is rising, and it has now exceeded the price of $ 10,000 and this is something

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Now bitcoin volatility is increasing from many days and breaking many resistance level in only few days now there is uncertainty for many investors what happened next.