Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Well complicated question, but as we know we can start with very little amount in crypto, while investing in house means we need huge amount, so i would prefer cryptocurrency. As a student i dont have big amount of money so i will start trading in crypto as of my range. 

• +1 1

I think this should depend of your experience in the crypto field, if you have ways around making a potential in the crypto field then it is more beneficial to invest your money in crypto.

All though I am using crypto from 4 years  and investing. Where  I have earned  good amount but can't fully prefer  crypto over property. Where I can fully control my property and can sell people in local. And the crypto is now ban in my country so I cannot openly show my crypto assets and use it in my local. 

en este momento de mi vida prefiero invertir en criptomonedas , y si sabes invertir bien le puedes sacar un buen rendimiento anual

I would consider investing in bitcoin more important because for the last few years there is not a single bitcoin. It has very quickly increased its amount and value and it continues to increase. When Bitcoin came new, its value was not so much as its value has increased today. Because the value of bitcoin is going on increasing and the investors investing in it are making very high profits. Therefore, I would also like to invest in bitcoin better because it gives us very fast profits. If we invest our money except bitcoin then profit to us is in very slow process. Therefore, I like to invest in bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, Teminali69 said:

I think this should depend of your experience in the crypto field, if you have ways around making a potential in the crypto field then it is more beneficial to invest your money in crypto.

I agree with you, you can have confidence in putting your money into cryptocurrency if only one has lot of experience about it, you can't just put your money in it without having much knowledge, if one has the knowledge, then it will be wise to invest with it in crypto world than building a house, because the outcome of the investment can build a house and also buy a car

Do you have a single idea about investments? Do you know how to invest and how to do research? Don't invest anywhere please, you will make mistakes that you will be paying in your whole life. I don't understand how some peopel have money.

• +2 1

Investments are not just put all our money in the riskiest asset there is. Some people have better understanding and diversify and I don't mean diversify in riskier assets but diversify between assets like gold property stocks and use very little of their money to buy crypto. Not buying a house and buying crypto is wrong approach and you are financiale illiterate if you do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, blessing95 said:

I'll prefer to invest in a house because the house can be used for so many reasons such as a business spot, renting and you can also live there.

You should buy a house to have somewhere to live and don't be in rent all your life. But buying a house as an investment will mean that you have to rent to to others. And there are many problems coming with this that may make it not worth the trouble. Holding the money in the bank is not wise either. For many reasons gold and bitcoin can be the best investments.

• +2 1

Let's take a simple comparison. If we bought a house four months ago at 10,000 dollars and bought Bitcoin four months ago at the same price, we will find that we made a net profit of bitcoin approximately $ 4000, unlike the house deal.

• +1 1

You need a house otherwise you will be living in a street am I right? So if you don't have a house this should be your first priority. Accomodation, water, food, heating these are important and you need to obtain them first of all.

Undoubtedly will go for bitcoin.  Many crypto experts believes that after a couple of year bitcoin can rule the world's currency. So imagine how the world will be and bitocin will be highest than ever. So investing in bitocoin is the wise decision.

• +1 1

If you talk about the business of investing in my country and investing in real estate is profitable, especially since house prices are very high, but from my point of view, I think that long-term investment in the cryptocurrency gives profits that help increase the capital and therefore the tendency to buy a house with a loan from the bank in my opinion if we want to start  It is from the cryptocurrency and investing in it, then after investing in buying and selling a property

I prefer to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin can be traded every day and get daily profit. Even though a house is a place to live, if for investment benefits you cannot get it every day, it will take years to get a profit.

• +1 3

As for me, I prefer now to invest my money in the digital currency project! This is because it is strangely profitable! No real project can give me the same percentage of profit as this project!
But we shouldn't rely on this project entirely! Because we know that it is possible at any moment to disappear!
Therefore, we must always make alternative plans in order not to lose all that we have! (That is, we should not put all our eggs in one basket)

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Just now, Emma William said:

As for me, I prefer now to invest my money in the digital currency project! This is because it is strangely profitable! No real project can give me the same percentage of profit as this project!
But we shouldn't rely on this project entirely! Because we know that it is possible at any moment to disappear!
Therefore, we must always make alternative plans in order not to lose all that we have! (That is, we should not put all our eggs in one basket)

@Emma William I'm agree with you I also prefer to invest in digital but we should know from investment that we have to invest in different places not in the same site because it is true we can lost money it is the part of investment so later we will not be upset about that if we invest in different site because one of them will be in profit even more will be..

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Not everyone can easily afford to invest in real state, but one can invest in cryptos from ridiculous sums of money. If I had to choose, I would go for bitcoin, given my current finances. If I am eventually able to get really high returns in the long term, I would then try to invest those profits in real state and stock shares. 

• +1 2

If i said in in the general sense, investing in the house might be profitable but the crypto will be best option as far i know. Cause the crypto  in trending all over the world and the price of the crypto is so mcuh higher than the others coins as well. But there is little bit risk, so don't invest all of your assets here.

• +1 2

If you could choose to invest in bitcoins but in the long term, it is an asset with a lot of potential for the future and its price is projected to increase in a few years, although investing in real estate is also quite profitable. This is a matter of patience

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Invest in the crypto market is the best idea because in the crypto market so many peoples change their life and they make good money in it. Now we need to invest good money and than buy the coins and hold that.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

It's better to invest your money in Crypto trading rather than keeping it in your house but make sure you have enough knowledge before deciding to invest and also rather than trading you can buy a miner to earn your profit passively or staking it's also better but make sure you use your time well to find the best and legit ones.

• +1 1

Like I said in one topic about investment,  it's what you put in your money on for the purpose of making profit in the future. Any money kept at home will be consumed, a person can invest in his house. So its better to invest in cryto than house.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I would invest in crypto because if I get a good profit that would allow me to invest in the house and this way I will be making investment in both bitcoin and the house

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I will prefer you to invest money in crypto if you save at home then after long time it will remain same but if you invest in crypto then you will earn from your invest you will get profit so investing here best then house and crypto is totaly safe so don't worry

You are correct. Investing bitcoin has a big chance to earn than in house. You will get good profit after days or months or even years. Depends on how bitcoin works through the time. We have to take the risk to use bitcoin wisely because there is instances to lose your own money