Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Real estate is more of a retirement thing, so from now I would prefer to get the most I can from cryptocurrency investments and trading and subsequently start investing the yields in estate, which is sure to outlive me and be inherited by my heir/children. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, investing in bitcoin is more profitable, and maybe I can buy a house of profits, but investing in a house is like freezing money.

well I will invest it more on a real thing and keep it in shape to achieve out of it. Investing in crypto is not bad but for I go with buying of a house. 

i think im gonna invest my money in a house because crypto is unknown in my country and crypto has many great coins and its really hard for me to decide which one of them are better to invest and also crytpo is really unpredictable and i need a stable investment at present time but i will also buy some coins and hold them for future.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I think it is better to invest in crypto currencies instead of investing in real estate. Bitcoin have more value and could give us reward early from real estate.

i would like to invest my money on crypto currency because now crypto currency like bitcoin has agood market price and its increasing. by holding i can earn alot.

I will diversify my budget 50% at cryptocurrency and the rest I'll keep it in bank as savings and I'll use it to buy house in the future.just in case my investment on cryptocurrency won't work.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Armcannon said:

I prefer to invest on real state to be practical so I choose house.cryptocurency price has no assurance that it will go higher it may also get lower at any moment .but i think I'll just invest certain amount of money in cryptocurrency .I'm sure I'm still make profit from it.

You are I fact in line of the real deal because many persons have invested huge money in Crypto currency which was consider to a lose the market situations is not really stable at many point in time

Many people are constantly earning a lot of money by trading crypto currency online. Where Bitcoin is a popular coin. People have been able to earn very little money by investing in house. Anyone who has ideas about the crypto currency trade will not invest in the house.

It is better to invest money in crypto rather than house.  As house is house. It will not give me profits.  But at a certain time crypto will give me money with profits.  So i will choose crypto   

On 1/24/2020 at 6:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

We can invest into both but for me i would prefer buying a house first then start planning for crypto afterwards. I don't want some regrets later on.

Consider some of the world's real estate prices. Hong Kong remains the world's most expensive city to buy premium residential property. A square meter of luxury housing here will cost $ 43,000. Next come Tokyo ($ 35,300 per square meter), London ($ 19,000 per sq. M), Singapore ($ 17,000) and New York ($ 16,900). The problem of real estate investment - you cannot buy 1 square meter. A bit of bitcoin can!

If i have a choice of this to invest money in house or crypto currency so I firstly prefer my house and then crypto currency because our personal life is more important than crypto currency.....

Well its up to you but if given a choice i would go with safer option that is investing in house because that has full prove guaranteed profit you will get in future but crypto currency you don't know when the prices will drop. And yoir investment will go invien.

Because both are risku, I'm gonna have to go with crypto. Because I never invest on property or houses and the likes. So I chose crypto because I have experience with them and the knowledge too. But I want to buy a house in the future, not for investment though.

I will invest in real estate because its more guaranteed than crypto currency. Where you are relying a bit in luck if the coin is going to pump or not.

I think are good investments, but I think investing in cryptocurrency best than investing in house, because with cryptocurrency is easy to sell them when they reach a high price, but house hmmm difficult to find a best buyer.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/24/2020 at 3:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well, I prefer to invest in crypto currency till it reaches a certain amount to be able to become stable money wise and gradually get into real estates , since real estate has a stable income of weekly,monthly or even yearly. Crypto currency is not recognised by many countries yet. It still has a long way to go ..to be in the mainstream. 

I will prefer to invest in house instead of crypto because I belong to developing country and in developing countries the prices of properties are gradually going high and high as these countries and the properties and houses of such countries are developing the prices are also going up.

You can rely more on software than people do, so I think it would be better to spend money on crypto than spend money on a home, so I would spend money on crypto no need to spend money on someone's home.  .

I invest in my house of course, but I also buy some cryptos for the future, you never know when it will go up and get good hahaha.

I Prefer to invest in a home becuse it is a real deal  and has a gurrenty of profit. But in crypto currency even there is some chancres that we can loss our own currency.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:54 AM, suzuya said:

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency because it's way more easier to start investing on it than a house, also once I become rich here in crypto I can start investing in other things like buying house, lot or even a car. Every legit investment can become profitable as long as you know what you should do.

If in the first hand I don't have a house then I will invest in a house ...after the residence is over then I will turn to invest in digital coins. When investment is going on then I will choose to buy btc as the primary coin & will start trading it.

Yes of course dear, I would like to prefer invest money in crypto talk, this is such a great deal with it, because when we will invest in crypto then chances are to getting more profit from it, so I like this in crypto investment...

I prefer investing in encryption over something else, because encryption has good pros and profits, there are no taxes, and no one will be able to control you, this is better now.