The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

On 1/23/2020 at 10:29 PM, Shahud said:

Yes.we should not think more and worry about it.a thing go down that has to come up.coinmarket cap is also based on this policy.seeing the red sign is not a bleeding of the market it is the good time to buy more coins

Its normal in Crypto market sometimes its red and sometimes green, better to be think positive and hold our currencies, because in this situation don't be panic and also control emotions, if we have extra capital then buy coins in low prices, but don't sell in this situation because some time later market comes in normal condition.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:54 PM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

Its crypto worlds so no one can guess that when the price of currency go up or when the stock market go down which will lead the currency price go down but if you are a serious trader then you should not be afraid for this becuase stock market go Down which mean its your time to buy more  crypto as soon or later it price will go up...by the way if you want a  huge profit then you must need to take risk..             

Yes as of then but right now, the market is lively, because so many value coins are rising in price sporadically as BTC the  most value and top leading coin is pumping upwardly every day making a positive response in respect to bull run 

One of the most important features of cryptocurrency is that they are constantly changing between high and low depending on supply and demand in the crypto market, when the price of cryptocurrencies falls, there is no need for concern, but rather an opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies because these currencies will rise again.

Of course the situation in the morning was not good, but it stabilized and started trading green. This happens in Cryptomarkets

I agree with you! And I believe that it is not necessary to rush, and not break through the blood of the market, which has started to fall. It is better to wait until this wound heals, and you can make a strong contribution, which will entail a good investment, and the opportunity to earn a lot of money!

On 1/23/2020 at 1:54 PM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

I agree with you, when the market is red, don't panic and rush to sell because the drop is only temporary, save your bitcoins until the price goes up again, if you have a lot of capital buy bitcoin while it's cheap, then hold it until the price goes up and you will make a profit .

On 1/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, MOProgress said:

Bleeding of market is just a natural phenomenon for all of us so we don't need to worry and all we need to do is to continue being a responsible crypto user so that we can keep the community and economy of crypto good.

When ever the Cryptocurrency marketplace look red the best option is to excercise patience and hold untill the market becomes green again which will give you a chance to earn some income to your wallet, we should always remember that patience is the key to success in cryptoworld and panic always lead to lose or miss out on big profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The market is not that steady at the moment because of Corona virus which have affected the prize of many coins in the market and i will suggest you don't panic to sell instead excercise more patience and wait since we have already seen bitcoin begin to increase probably it will give good reasonable price before 2020 ends.

On 8/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, Ahmad2001 said:

Yes,many people panic sell when the market is bleeding while some FOMO when the market is in bullish form. The best thing to do during this period is to study the market before knowing the coin to buy.

Those guys that is panic selling when the crypto currency is bleeding, those are the one who doesn't have enough knowledge about crypto currency because bleeding is part of one crypto currency's grow.

From two week ago the market started to go down without any valid reason at all, Sometimes a group of whales just want to dump their coins and tokens for a huge profit, this week is a perfect time to buy the coins you always wanted to get. the price is low and the opportunities for more profit is high.

• Useful or interesting 1

When bleeding attacks the market, you have some choices for action. It depends on the coin(s) you own to decide what is best for you. You need to hold some coins and sell others to be on the safe side. For example, if you own BTC and LTC, you can hold them safely without any fear of losing because they have proven themselves well in terms of recovery but if you have bought a new-born coin and are not sure about its behavior, maybe you will be safer if you sell it.

• +3 1

You don't need to worry about price of Bitcoin but you ahve to worry if you bought an altcoin after 20 million percent rise in price. If you buy this high you have to be ready to sell for a small lose to avoid losing all your investment. With Bitcoin you don't need to worry, even those that bought at 20k and still holding they can make their money back and profits too the way price moves.

Ouch, this is bad when it happens and I don't want to know because I hate it to see my investments lose value. I hope that Bitcoin starting today it will not drop ever again! We can be optimistic and hope that we will make it and with the price of Bitcoin going higher and higher we have to hope for the best for our investment!

When the market is bleeding best thing to do is buy. we get the best reward when we go against the panic and we have to buy even if this is hard for us when prices stop dropping and we see recovery and signs of positive price action. There are some price levels that we can mark and buy using many methods as dollar cost average when we notice drop in prices.

Its about 80% of my mind. 
Obviously we should choice a coin which has bright future and great support. Popular alt coins can play vital role in this regard. 
But sometimes panic sells save us from bigger loss. Whatever  it is always bad for long term investors

I think BTC over last two years have bullied other cryptocurrencies to a max resistancy point. In other words they

will not get any lower( the solid ones) and as we saw last few months majority is undervalued and on the verge of getting to a more accurate price.

The truth is that it is bleeding but we do not have to be afraid and sell everything, as today it is in red, tomorrow it may be in green with time you will realize.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:54 AM, MOProgress said:

When the market is bleeding you need to hold on and not make bad choices. You need to keep hodling during bearish moments. Infact the best time to buy is when the market is bleeding. The market would definitely get through so it isn't bad to wait for it.

If altcoin you invest the real potential that you have researched carefully you should keep but if you are just investing in coin it for news, then you cut the hole right. Be smart when investing.

We are already used to such situations in the crypto money market. but I waited without panic. At first, I was very panicking and selling immediately. I'm used to it now. Cryptocurrencies need to fall in order to rise. Unfortunately he doesn't see the summit without seeing the bottom

When it is bleeding its a good time to buy, and in accordance with what we want or maybe buy more coins and don't let this opportunity to pass