The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

I state noticed that a large amount of the speculators in the bazaar are every one of import or advertising in a large amount of the currencies they trade in, and this substance is I'm sorry? ended the totality sell red, and we have to brook gain of that and approve of from subtle price. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, nochemand said:

When the price are falling, i will hold my coins and wait until the price back again in order for me to remain my investment and will not encounter some losses. Holding is the proper thing to do when the price are down.

There are some coins that do not worth holding, they just make you stuck/loose your money (like dent), so be careful whan the market is red

On 1/23/2020 at 12:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

the best thing to do when the market is in negative numbers is to wait until it goes down enough and buy more coins and if you don't have time to sell don't be afraid that it will always come back up

Staying calm is the best thing to do, and thinking about future gains, if you despair, you lose. this is a long-term business. When the market falls, we must be smart and think things through. Controlling emotions and not getting carried away is important.

Though sometimes its a opportunity theres a risk into this as theres a chance that this 'coin' can crash and value falls down into the bone so as you think its a big profit when it comes back theres a chance that coin wont even change forever.

When we start we all get carried away by feelings when buying or selling an asset. Whenever we are newbies we do it, it has happened to me several times to see the numbers in the red and sell my assets for fear of losing money along the way. But as we read and study more thoroughly what is the best way not to lose money, we see that we do not have to get carried away by feelings if not by reason. It's the smartest thing we can do. Whenever there was a fall in the market, it recovers the same week. Do not be afraid of red candles. If not to learn from them and you don't make the same mistakes

Is it possible to regulate and control cryptocurrencies?
In the following lines, we delve into the growing use of cryptocurrencies, its future impact and the possibility of regulating and controlling said virtual currency.

The debate on the regulation and control of cryptocurrencies is the order of the day. Following in the wake of the article in which we discussed the influence of Blockchain on the financial system, through the following lines we delve into its future impact, reflecting on the possibility of exercising control over said virtual money

Check YoBit.Net

!!!

• +1 1

At this time market is going to be high day by day and i hope soon the bull is come and crypto is a great market and soon the market will touch the sky. BTC will touch the 200k at this time bull and other coins will also go up.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only option we have is holding and if you have money then you can buy in those dips so that you can average your previous coin. When the price start increase you will make some money along with your investment.

First, in the event of a decrease in the day, the freeze is the best option, and professionals can use margin, futures, or leverage to predict the price. Therefore, capital management is important by keeping a portion of the capital in the form of USDT.

• Useful or interesting 1

If the market is bleeding maybe it is a good time to buy. I like these times and I like to hear frustration and anger, this means that maybe it is the right time to buy the blood on the streets.

You need to have already known that a drop in prices is always happening and there can be long sequences that are not ending, like the two years between 2017 and 2019 when prices were mostly dropping. It is not easy to know if it is time to sell when price dropped 20% and so your investment. You shouldn't ask though because it is your money and your investment. This forum can help with support but as financial advice we are all not want to give because of the risk to our reputation if we fail.

Edited by annayks
  • +3 1

I agree with you, there is no need to worry about the market going down, the ups and downs of the market are common and will recover later. There's no need to panic as we can handle volatile markets. What is done in times like this is to stay calm and don't panic, hold on to your crypto until it recovers.

• +1 1

Crypto is a great market and this time market is going to be high day by day and i hope soon market will make a great high in a short time and crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world in just 1 or 2 years.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I have seen the market rising for the time I watch prices and I wonder what happens and how it turns to be bleeding for a long time and how low can prices go. I hope to find more about that in some of the posts and I remember many told me not to invest too much as I can lose a lot if I invest at a bad time.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:54 AM, MOProgress said:

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

Yes this is where my mind is exactly. I used to do this panic sell when I was a noob. Today prices are different and it look like the beginning of a fine bull run but as we grow the dips will be very big and traders inexperienced with cryptocurrencies will be making many mistakes as panic selling.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

The FOMO is very hard for newbie who don't understand the market he panic and spread the words. The worst thing is that they sell immediately and call others to do this. This cause bearish and market start falling down rapidly. They have to hold or sell a portion to play save. Because now it's down but can go upward in next hours. Always have  sound mind for crypto. 

• +1 1

In CMC, if the market is bleeding, this is the result of an unexpected drop in price, but the reason for fear is the solution is to wait because it will rise again. Price movement for coins needs calm nerves and waiting for the appropriate opportunity to sell

On 1/23/2020 at 1:54 AM, MOProgress said:

When you keep a cool head during downturns, it is possible to extract profits that other traders lose, while skillful use of short positions can serve to protect against losses in other trades
  • +1 1

Do nothing in bleeding market just hold. where your patience is highly recommended is when market is dropping. It's bad action to trade and panic selling your coins when there is a bleeding in crypto market. For example during one year bitcoin fell from $13,900 to $3,000 and now is back to $13,900.

The best thing to do is to understand the particular trading option that you are investing on. analysis and research is very much required to understand the buying as well as the selling point of each security or investment. This way you would be able to understand the market fluctuations more better which would help you to make trade decisions that would help you to earn profits.

• +1 1

Now the market is going to be high day by day and it touch the high at 13800$ this time btc price. The crypto market future is bright and good and it touch the sky soon becasue it is going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

4 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Now the market is going to be high day by day and it touch the high at 13800$ this time btc price. The crypto market future is bright and good and it touch the sky soon becasue it is going to be legal in all over the world.

If dear friend and colleague this looks very good, the situation of cryptocurrencies was already on the rise since the bitcoin king is unstoppable therefore he predicted a very promising future for this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1