Proof of Cash out - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Proof of Cash out

Yeah this forum is really a legit and great for earning.I am also receiving my payments on the daily basis from this platform.

Yeah this forum is great you can just earn money on it while learning and this is very athentic forum i know which will pay you more then you expect so thanks cryptotalk for that.

You share your experiences with this fourm which is quit helpful for others and also increases the mitivation level thank you

Luckily I managed to withdraw before webcoin.us went down. Though I left 3k ... I know that it was mentioned in the original cryptocointalk thread. I would like to  Thanks cryto talk! and for experience sharing!

On 22.01.2020 at 17:32, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

Yes darling..i have readen that it is agood way to get currency by giving your ideas and sharing your expiriences..i  still begginer but i work hard..to wide my knowledge about this forum

It was so relieving when I received my first payment and immediately tried to withdraw it and what do you know it actually reached my wallet. It was so frustrating in the beginning searching for good place to make good cryptocurrency and cryptotalk has been a great experience not only for my wallets but also for my intellegence.

468x60-3.png

For this i will all the time express gratitude cryptotalk that it helped me to piece my experiences and views and being paid supplementary in sequence from others and in attendance additionally earned from the place of duty that was expedient and practiced on the center of cryptotalk regulations and rules. 

congratulations! I spend the same when I withdraw from my wallet my first payment of cryptotalk.org, change them to btc to spend them haha. very satisfied with the system that currently manages the forum.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Wow and i hope now you feel very happy and still I am also waiting for that time that i will see my payment very soon.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:32 PM, Vanessa said:

I was not keeping that much payments but today I have tried to buy eth from my bitcoins which forum paid.

It was really true! I converted the eth into fiat currency by my wallet! Its a great feeling that I have earned just by sharing my ideas and while learning! Thanks cryto talk!

Nice. Congrats on that. Me, I have traded my earned Bitcoins from posting here to doges. And withdrew them many times to another site. I super love this platform. I can earn huge amount just by posting, then trade them into any currency I want and withdraw them fast. Also deposited some of my eth, ltc, and bch to my yobit account, traded them to btc and finally traded them all to doges and withdrew. Super nice. Such nice platforms.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I think that all who are familiar with the Yobit exchange do not even doubt that this forum pays money for messages, but thank you for the fact that beginners who are not familiar with the exchange will be sure that they will be paid.

Yes agree with you , we have the same feeling , first time i withdraw my amount, wow is something amazing, just to share your opinion with the other peaple. Is amazing.

• Useful or interesting 1

That’s good to you my friend. I’m planning to withdraw soon and I’m really excited to have my payment in my hands good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Congrats to ypu because ypu have your earnings rightnow i just started 2 days ago hopping that i will experience tgat feeling too Take care.

I earned here but i do not know how to get my earnings I want to research and read all comments to know what i do my BTC coins.

any one can help?

Dear friend

Cryptotalk is real trusted wapside to make many by easy work. I reach my 100 post. NOW i got profit my pre post. I am so happy and thanks cryptotalk side

On 2/1/2020 at 8:33 AM, Jorondovon said:

If you want to withdraw your coins and cashout you can instead of using btc for withdrawal use litecoin for instance to avoid huge fees that you will be charged using btc .

Even litcoin has high fee to me I have check the Yobit entirely no coin that has less fee for wildrwal as using payee and perfct money you can check it and see yourself, hope you get my point clear. 

Sorry my dear friends i dint have any cash out here because i am new to this job and still working hard to earn money. Take care.

Congratulations you have successfully done your frist payment and I have to appreciate your post you are given with proof that helps the new members to motivate themselves to worker continuously also with loyality.

I am happy for you and also happy for all crypto talk change our lifes we will be tension free crypto earning is enough for me i pay my bils and also for foods my journey is so good thank you crypto talk you are amazing 

On 1/22/2020 at 8:32 PM, Vanessa said:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, I truly appreciate it as it helps beginners to build trust and work with more creativity.

yes it is true if we can disburse bitcoin into the currency of our respective countries we can do this by linking our account with a yobit account as an intermediary in converting bitcoin

Congratulations! I also fell so good when I got paid from this forum. It's a good place to earning and learning. We can easily earn fairly good amount from this site.