Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

I don't deem presently investing in Crypto is risky or i get with any considerate of untruthful news which are individual circulated new I invest through personal channels and after investigate on I beg your pardon? i am investing.All the companies receive near particular marketing strategies before launch they neediness to arrive at nearly everyone of the public and assistance gathering media platforms for promotions.

Yes, it is very risky, it is not clear what will happen next after some news, the rate can either fly up or crash down.

• +1 1

Both of them i think it's important but i agree with you, Some news on each coin or token was more proven and giving some effect to the market, Example like enjin coin when samsung officialy add it on their flasgship than bundled with crypto wallet, The price was rising more than 20%, It's better to more data and make it as refrence.

T o invest, one needs both news and price prediction. Non of them is more reliable. One needs to use both, in addition to other good sources to enable one to make the right decision and invest properly. 

Yes it is very risky cause most of the news on crypto currency are far from the truth they are being generated by people who either wants to push a cryptocurrency price up or down, these FUDs will cost you money if you follow them.

This happens some time when the price of the currency reaches higher as the news arrives But i dont invest my currency on hearing any news because there are no chance to invest your own currency by hearing any news about the price of any coin . Do your self research about any coin you want to buy . And i dont do any investment on hearing any crypto related news .

The trading volume it the part of trading only prediction is not valueable for true trading. So if volume is only 6$ . So you will lose your money.

Yes at first we need clear about this metter. Then if you invest in this forum then you can get a good profit. Really it is the best way to invest in it and earn more money

Yes i agree with you that maximum crypto investor read price prediction before investing. I just made only one crypto coins this is bitcoins because i believe that bitcoins is the most powerful and most profit able business. Yes in my opinion new crypto coins effect the crypto market according to the own worth.

It depends on where you read the news from. Get a legitimate crypto news media which you can trust and investment won't be  too risky.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

If you ask me I do think that News is better source of information to learn how that coin can be successful base on the news and its better to know which crypto is more reliable to invest with using News.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Nobody should invest in some no-name coin because of what they heard in a news report. If however it is a more established coin such as bitcoin then this information is safe to be used and combined with other articles to decide what to do with the assets you are holding.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have never invested or did trading of cryptocurrency as per news portal in my two years of experience as many of them are paid and its made up of some high level paid people.

I think investing in here just by reading news is risky enough. I think one needs to learn a lot other than just reading news. One has to know about the market conditions, predations, bull run and halving. 

News about cryptocurrncies is really big impact to the price of cryptocurrencies. If you read the positive news about one crypto then you should invest those crypto. It is likely to increase the price, but negative news about crypto I guess you should convert it into stable coin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is risky to invest something on the base of news we must need to get information on that topic which we are going to invest........

Yes it is risky to invest based on news some times news is wrong research about news then invest otherwise you face loss.

37 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I don't think both of these sources are reliable when you thinking to invest your hard earn money in crypto market. I suggest you to do market research yourself and take decision as per you understand about the crypto project

I have done my personal researches as well but most analytical tools like graphs and candlestick patterns can only anticipate what will happen in the next few hours. They can't predict wider time frames like 3 days later or one week later. Therefore, I thought it is necessary to add news to your list of predicting tools because technical analysis will take you time and doesn't always come true. Consulting with a group of crypto veterans can be very helpful to decide what to do in any market situation.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

Yes, I still think that news is an opinion or an instrument that hasn't happened yet, just like a prediction in the future of bitcoin or altcoin trading. Investment is how we hone our skills and gather information to take profit or loss in risky trading. So technical analysis and fundamental analysis are important.

On 1/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Both have positive and negative but can use just one or combination, just need practice. Trader should know about price prediction first before news ( fundamental ). By the time they will decide which one is the best for them. For me price prediction is more profitable than news because already have income using that technique.

Investing in bitcoin is profitable now a days. We all know that investing in  crypto currency is involved in high risk factor. Make sure that you are technically skills and have knowledge in blockchain.