Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin" - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

Can we see a compieter for the monster of crypto market "Bitcoin"

more than 8000 cryptocurrencie  exist now in the market.

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

Edited by steve197
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I agree we have a lot of coins in Crypto market. But presently most of them have invested in max 10 coins in that Bitcoin which has a larger market cap is the best presently if any other coins wants to raise above bitcoin i can see no coin presently is competing with Bitcoin and so if in a large scale if any other coin takes off well with lot of investors it will be there for some days but cannot sustain its price like Bitcoin.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, steve197 said:

but no one of those currencies can competes with the monster of the currencies market

are we gonna see in the future an cryptocurrencie that is big or even bigger than bitcoin?

what do you think?

Surely there could be no currency could beat bitcoin, but in future there could be a coin that can beat bitcoin, everything is possible in this world.

Right now I'm not see any coins can beat Bitcoin. I think after bitcoin full supply than maybe be any coins can compete with Bitcoin. In future we see which coin will competitive with bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, most likely there is no way to see this, because bitcoin has a very huge capitalization and it is not realistic to overtake it. 

• +1 2

Some coins are there that is greater then the value of the bitcoin but it is not famous in the crypto market but i think the second position of Ethereum can have a chance to compete with bitcoin 

If Cryptorency will be big. So a lot of coins will be created and whether Cryptorency will be bigger than Bitcoin, I think Cryptorency is the place for all coins and Bitcoin is the first coin born in Cryptorency.

The price of cryptocurrency is very volatile and risky to go up or down quickly, encouraging investors to buy Stablecoin (USDT) to secure the value of assets. On one occasion the capitalist market in the USDT beat Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

The will be cryptocurrency in the future that will compete with bitcoin if any will succeed in kicking bitcoin off is throne is another thing and it might never happen for the entire life of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is always developing.

Well ever since btc was launch it becomes popular and become the king of cryptocurrency and there's not other crypto can compete in btc. 

I think bitcoin survived more then ten years staring to present no-1 in crypto market so many coins come in the market but no one coin defeat bitcoin but bitcoins one and only compitater is ETH but now the ETH price is low but in future ETH give good completions to bitcoin but now no other technology befeat bitcoin 

In the future Ethereum and litecoin will competes with bitcoin for the crypto throne and one of them might win it cause there is a possible that these two coins that have been around for a long time that have faster confirmation time will gain more interest than bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 12:29 AM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

There is always a possibility that something better than Bitcoin will appear, having better specs and features that will overtake Bitcoin. Everyone knows even Bitcoin maximalists that are trying hard to promote their positions. Technology is not stable, it is always advancing and usually what is holding back evolution are financial interests that remain stuck in the past.

Well no one knows. There might be something in the future, that might be backed by all governments, and even backed by World bank and maintains its decentralised nature, backed by solid mathematical background, there is no reason why it wont dethrone bitcoin, but I seriously Bitcoin will still survive. That coin is just special, in every way possible.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:29 AM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

Bitcoin is the king of every crypto coin. and bitcoin have the idea to world to create more currencies but it keeps the value with itself. Actually it is produced by an unknown person that is the biggest reason behind its value. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, steve197 said:

what do you think?

It is difficult for other coins to compete with btc. Because other coins have very low price and high supply than btc. Only one coin I think could cross btc that is yo coin which has price of about $1200 and supply of 17000 coins only.

Yes maybe in future any bigger crypto currency launch and defeat bitcoin or many more good coins already available in market maybe anyone coin defeat bitcoin.

• +1 1

I agree, there are lots of coins or tokens available in the market but none of them can really compete with bitcoin, bitcoin is still the most powerful coin in the market. I think as of now the coin who can compete with bitcoin is still not existing but in the future, there will be developers that will release a coin that can replace bitcoin or beat it.

• +1 2

I think Monir is not just a copy clone like a lot of other fun, it is completely anonymous which I think will be successful because it will be interesting but it should be done and not in competition with it I do not see how I should make sense.

There is no any cryptocurrencies that can defeat bitcoin but if the supply of bitcoin is no more then I think ethereum will replace bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I guarantee that there will be a competitor of Bitcoin only after the launch of google quantum computer as something revolutionary is coming in the tech field which is sure Bitcoin competitor

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Talking about the competitor of Bitcoin we can see there are various Crypto coins available one of them is bitcoin and there are also altcoins available there presently I think if anyone is competing Bitcoin is ethereum which is growing rapidly and there is also an increase in investment of ethereum.

• +2 1