Invest in Nxt coin ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Invest in Nxt coin ?

The truth is that if you do not provide a link to the site and the description you can hardly obtain any information, some may know it, but I recommend placing the link, maybe some can do a more effective investigation, there are many people in the forum with great attitude and skills to obtain information of that style.

i dont think there is much profit in this coin to be hoinest. \between the low volume and low value its hard to see where it could go. maybe iff they pump it and you get lucky but id stick with something safer imo

16 hours ago, FunDip1974 said:

IEO making every crypto users funny buddy. They never care to make the business on one streamline and never give output efforts for the users who believe they do something for crypto industry. Maximum they can make the money and stay strengthy in the market with out a product. Nothing else apart from that.

NXT start to move it was 132 sat and now 163 sat i think i should invest now it look like good time 

Good Day

Thanks

Since no one knows these coins, I think investing in these coins would not be as good as it is, and I also think that since this coin market is new and has not got such a populariity, I think if this is connected then I am all here. I will say, do not invest here and I myself

Personally, I can not tell, but as my friend tells me now that now it's time to start buying, because then the price of it will grow. But you better secure yourself a little and buy some coins. And better try to find other coins that will definitely go up.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:41 AM, sayyedraza said:

Nxt Coin can be profitable ?   

Nxt coin launched in 2013 It uses proof-of-stake (PoS). Price for today is $0.010179 USD  or 0.00000139 BTC. According to my predictions the price of Nxt at the end of December will not reach $ 0.0200. Using technical analysis NXT coin  is not profitable for long term investment (more a year). Low market can be easily manipulated. 

On 10/7/2019 at 3:47 AM, Bills said:

The truth is that if you do not provide a link to the site and the description you can hardly obtain any information, some may know it, but I recommend placing the link, maybe some can do a more effective investigation, there are many people in the forum with great attitude and skills to obtain information of that style.

Yes you are right without a link of this coin no one will give his a good information about this coin and i think this coin is new in the crypto market and yeah we can't predict it easily.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes, I think its good to invest in Nxt coin. Nxt is a second generation cryptocurrency. It provides users with the ability to set up a decentralised, peer-to-peer marketplace, with direct client-client trading capabilities. So, I have no doubt about its future.

If we check the history price of NXT, seems the price slowly going down, I don't think if this coin is good to hold for long term. Maybe it is good to trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the past, the NXT coin was very popular and its price was 10 times its current price. I don’t know if it will return to that price in the future, but currently I don’t advise you.

8 hours ago, Syed Zakir said:

I can't understand that which coin you prefer for investment..

Just attached the whitepaper of the coin so we can judge about the project.. and the coin website...

You can invest in bitcoin only if you don't know about NXT. NXT is one of the potential coins which can increase for the long term, but unfortunately, this coin still at a low price, and although the price has started to rise, it still at a low rate. So we need to wait for a while, and we can hope that when the bull market comes, this coin can increase higher, and even it will reach the last higher price or even more. Many other potential coins can grow, and that still a big mystery for us to know which coin.

Dont believe that a coin that doesn´t shows itself much won´t be able to grow high or neither to became a good cryptocoin like eth or btc, or even like others such as bch or ltc.

NXT coin is not good for good returns. Its current price is around $0.009 it could be devalued in future. It is high doubtful. You can use this coin for trade purpose.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:41 AM, sayyedraza said:

I listen about this coin and it is a good coin you can buy the NXT coin and get the profit easily when the market will make a great bull because now this time all the market is down and NXT coin value is low but in future its value is so much high because BTC will go up so much then all the crypto market is green than sell your account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really i dont know deeply about nxt token i suggest you dont invest

In any coin before know well about it or must cheak officialy

Website

On 10/7/2019 at 12:41 AM, sayyedraza said:

I hadn't heard of NXT for at least 2 years. I had forgotten this corner. Personally I would not invest in NXT because I think that its glory days are over and that it is a risky investment.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Well investing in this coin might be not good for short terms because it is trading at .93 inr currently and it has very much downs and it has gone all time high at 153.28 inr and it might be performing well who knows.well you can invest a few.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, FlatterCar said:

Personally, I can not tell, but as my friend tells me now that now it's time to start buying, because then the price of it will grow. But you better secure yourself a little and buy some coins. And better try to find other coins that will definitely go up.

In these great forum there are several folks in the forum with cool point of view and skills to attain in order of that style.

Nxtcoin is here in cryptoworld for some long time and its volume is also good in exchanges this was on good note but suddenly its drop and then never recover from this but still its good and profitable coin for investment as its not a clon coin as we have many others in market its developers wrote their own code on java from scratch while Nxt is public blockchain.

I have not found a project from a jelurida team like NXT or ignis. Maybe at the moment saving and holding in the long run is best. And the bitcoin trend itself hasn't affected the price of nxt and ignis. So it's time to store and wait for the jelurida cycle to move.

Even though i see some of that coin is seeing there is a good sign and after that itnso sad but i don't see any good thing will happen to that coin anytime soon.if you have some coins to hold now maybe you will do is hold it until price will pump

I am not involved in Nxt coin. A coin doesn't seem to promise or seem good here. I don't see it with good reviews, it's less profitable

In as much few knows these coins, I reason investing in these coins would not be as help as it is, and I moreover assume that since this coin marketplace is new and has not got such a populariity, I imagine if this is allied next I am the complete here. I will say, puzzle out not invest at this time and I for my part

I don't think NXT coin is good for investing because I have seen the response of some users and also my friends who have experience that it's not so good and also a bit riskier while investing a bigger amount in it.