Invest in Nxt coin ? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Invest in Nxt coin ?

Invest in Nxt coin risky or not profitable better to invest in wrx coin some experts predicted wrx price pump after some days for safe side you can invest in bitcoin for long-term.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:50 AM, ethan1751 said:

Don't invest in coins, if you don't already know or analyze them first. too risky to invest without analyzing, which only plays with feeling. it's really not good for investment.

When the alt season will begin it will be nothing like that. Noone would care about the tech, people will just buy any token they see listed in Coinbase and Binance.

As from what I gathered on the next coin, as the coin is on the use if the proof of stake, as the next coin has its On the notion of having a static supply of the Coin, as the supply as to which will get validated on the circulating supply if fixed, as looking Bitcoin the supply per day is quite irrational

I am hearing the nxt coin for the first time. Because i never heard  about that. And it is also seemed that the proper introduction of a post is always helpful for the people. But you haven't given any links or details about the nxt coin. And you should actually elobarote about the topic more precisely so that people can understand. 

Unfortunately, no one can predict whether an altcoin will be successful and will be profitable for us in any case. We must try to invest a little bit of it, always being careful of market variations to the limit, try not to go under at a loss...

On 10/7/2019 at 6:41 AM, sayyedraza said:

Nxt Coin can be profitable ?   

I didn't heard this coin, when does this created? and in what exchange is this? so much coin are there in market now.

I still heard first time about this coin/project . can you provide official link of that coin so I can check or analysis something about that coin .

before purchasing any Coin check its reputation in market because in these time there is too much scam project run in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I honestly do not know about this cryptocurrency so I do not think that I will invent it, the DEFI projects are being very good to invest

Hello friend, that is very little known and that is why I tell you not to invest there. Well, it is not convenient to lose money in a way that you do not know how, so I recommend that you do not make that investment. Greetings

Can someone give me an updated information about this token? I would like to invest and make this part of my portfolio. Thank you

no brother do not invest in this nxt coin because that coin is not populair in world and not all people using it that my knowledg about this coin , so be patient and searching about another coin .

It is always a risk to invest in some currency but in this type of currency it is magnified. I prefer to invest in currencies that give me more security.

Edited by matias estigarribia

I think contributing in these coins would not be as great because it is, and I moreover think that since this coin showcase is unused and has not got such a populariity, I think on the off chance that this can be associated at that point I am all here. I will say, don't contribute here and I myself.

NXT brings a large number of decentralized services through its platform, it is a chain of blocks different from bitcoin since it is written in Java; provides you with many decentralized applications and services such as document storage, asset sharing in a peer-to-peer environment, etc. Although it is a very interesting project, I still do not see the growth that it should, it does not seem like a good investment at this time, it could be invested because of its low cost but it must be clear that it will be a long-term investment and with the risk that the project does not finish consolidating. There are better options to invest.

As of I know NXT coin is from Jelurida, see the website: https://www.jelurida.com/nxt

It is an open source platform, with Proof of Stake consensus.

Another blockchain of them is Ardor. This is a multichain blockchain, see https://www.jelurida.com/ardor

I invested in both of them, but until now it hasn't turned out ot be a major new coin. Maybe I should sell everything and accept my losses.

This coin you're talking about is not popular. I will advise you do your thorough research about it so that you will not be scammed. One must be very careful now. If you can provide the link, we can as well assist you to research about it

good day
My friend is very difficult, to be able to talk about some crypto with so little information that you provide us, I would ask you to provide us with some more information
SLs

Nxt is a good proposal is known like Blockchain 2.0 that, unlike other Altcoins, its developers wrote their own code in Java from scratch and did not modify the original source code of Bitcoin. What makes it a unique and far-reaching cryptocurrency.

On 07.10.2019 at 02:41, sayyedraza said:

Nxt Coin can be profitable ?   

I don't think you should. The project is quite young, but it is usually at the early stages that it becomes clear whether it will have a bright future. According to statistics from various sites like Coingecko, the capitalization of the coin is minimal, the increase over the past month has not gone above one percent.All this indicates a low prospect. But sometimes such projects shoot, then as luck would have it. If you like to take risks, you can invest.

I think it is a very good coin to make investment into so I need to study it more before I shower start investment into it because I believe that by invest into it I will make a lot of profit.

I would not recommend investing in this coin at all, because it is extremely low, it has average orders, and the price increased only in 2017, so it seems to me that this will be an unsuccessful decision. this coin has no special prospects, but still remains active, which is very strange!

Beware of shitcoins, as they may die at any time Its height is related to the amount of money that the whales enter and take out, and its strong height may be a trick in order to get others to buy it, so research carefully for every currency you intend to invest in.

• +2 1

When we are choosing the coins to invest we must be looking the future of the coin firstly, but we cannot invest in a coin because it is new coin and having low price. 

• +2 1