Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raafat elderini

Now what if the bitcoin is gone what is the next generation of the money

Where will Bitcoin go, do you mean it will be destroyed? Well, Bitcoin will remain online, but the value can either be destroyed or raised, but if the Bitcoin value is destroyed we will not have a cryptocurrency to replace it.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:58 AM, Rezort said:

I don't actually think that bitcoin could be gone any time soon because it is only growing through out the world and spreading as well, so the only thing that can make it gone is new secure technology.

You can see that bitcoin is becoming less favourable for long timers it is only most used by the new comers.

For me I think bitcoin won't perish so quickly, because it has great potential and it is an outstanding coin, so it will last for long and we will still be making money from it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a little strange that the coin would disappear in this way without knowing what had limited. From this aspect, your money will disappear, and you will not get anything because it is also decentralized. It is related to blockchain technology. If this technique is sabotaged, you should know that all your evidence and the evidence that you own will no longer exist. We will return to work on paper. The currency automatically disappears

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think this maybe can happen but , not soon , i think this need a Years to come true , but i think when this happened, i think some new coin will will show mike you said , i think bitcoin can gone , but this world of cryptocurrency i don’t think will gone , because i this world is the future.

I think that if bitcoin is gone we will see an even more perfect blockchain system that will be improved every year and that will be impossible to hack.

I guess bitcoin will never gone before 100 years. Users of bitcoin are growing day by day it attracts many crypto users by it's high trending price value people are are crazy to get bitcoin if bitcoin gone then our new generation will use other cryptocurrency like ethereum which very popular after bitcoin. 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:33 PM, deepown said:

You can see that bitcoin is becoming less favourable for long timers it is only most used by the new comers.

Not favorable how, do you mean that bitcoin is not real as good as newbies and even some of the long timers thinks?

No way, how Bitcoin can gone. Bitcoin is not yet fully matured and we are taking about it's disappearance. Instead of it we should support it as much as we can and just hope for the more growth of Bitcoin.

I Do not think this will be

Happen like you see bitcoin price

Now is grow up more and more

And our money will be never lost

Do not worry just trust

I think that then the next generation of cryptocurrencies will be very fast and we will see the transaction speed as in the Litecoin coin only faster by 5 times.

Bitcoin will not end any time soon but maybe decades from now but let's assume this time is today then it means we where going to lose everything we invested in it and it's possible by then there was going to be a great coin like bitcoin created to gain people's focus and attention once again that's my opinion thanks.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. Due to the fact that Bitcoin is now a digital currency, it is very difficult to give accurate information about whether it will be the next generation of money. However, bitcoin is less likely to be converted into money. Will be managed as currency.

fond k wishy-washy coming occur, in pillow slip also will occur fond think is feasible also will work a huge critical point out there and perhaps the globe automated also will run short writhing for the reason that crypto, due to course of instruction with the condition that banknote gone by everything lira gone along.

Is bitcoin going to disappear so quickly, has not seen its climax of success yet, we shouldn't think like that, because bitcoin has been around for a long time I suspect.

This is confusing, I think the correct answer to your question is: Nobody knows, before Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto, no one knew anything called Bitcoin, and now if a new form of money appears in the future we cannot now speculate its details.

Frankly it is difficult to anticipate what is the second generation of money after bitcoin, bitcoin has not yet become the current generation of money so we can imagine what is next, when bitcoin dominates the money system in a year and becomes the main force we can perhaps think of what will come next.

It is impossible for the Bitcoin currency to disappear, because this currency took a large place in all parts of the world and many people bought large amounts of this currency, and this currency will be the future for everyone, so the idea of the disappearance of the currency is impossible and will never happen.

Every generation of money after fiat is internet-based like cryptocurrency. I mean the base of developing currencies will not change but the details and protocols will change in the future. The technology of cryptocurrency has no problem, it is just the idea behind each coin that has some shortcomings. There is no need to think about a new generation of money, we can improve the current generation and solve the problems such as speed, safety and supply. The era of physical money has gone and online space is ruling. We should reduce the unnecessary diversity of coins and replace quantity with quality.

in my opinion, whilst bitcoin is misplaced or does not have a fee anymore, the maximum probably crypto currency will be stopped. we will go back where gold is successful and the dollar as a currency recognized through the world might be more valuable than now.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:17 PM, Ms.o said:

I hope it wont happen otherwise many will be frustrated losing money invested on bitcoin. And your right if in case its gone there are lots of coins we can choose and expect to come.

Well, this will be not totally happen mate because as of now, we know that bitcoin has a big impact for many people by using it in terms of trading, investing and also to hold to get some extra profit.

I think if bitcoin should be gone l, there will definitely be a new generation money probably even faster and more decentralized than bitcoin. Am hoping to see new coins that are more stronger and better than btc in future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think there will be another generation of coins and it is not possible to think about that Because Bitcoin represents the new thing and the new experience made by the human mind, and its failure will lead to the end of the attempts, especially considering the effort that was made and the money that was spent on such a new project.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

What! That thought has never crossed my imagination and by the way it's impossible for Bitcoin to be gone forever, so far technology and internet keep developing from one generation to another so be it Bitcoin will keep existing.

To me now, BTC is still at age of discovery, rapidly realising it potential of dominating fiat currency. You can understand my statement by carefully considering how fast its getting adopted by different countries, gaining much more appreciation, attention from public.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:14 AM, Raafat elderini said:

I was thinking about what if the bitcoin is gone what people will do and what about our money will be gone are they have a plan to make sure everything is going well

If BTC is gone there is a new coin will show up like we see it in bitcoin have other algorithm

I hope to see great things here 

If you think that bitcoin going to be vanish in future then it will be lil bit critical to lead crypto world becuase btc is the god of crypto currency..so its hard to that btc will be vanish... But there has lot of altcoin again to lead the crypto       worlds and then people will like to transfer money by altcoin too like now happening..