If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

Yes, these qualities must be demonstrated in order to succeed in becoming a good and professional trader

Life is great and enjoy it

You are right and I share your opinion to all this you add the experiences you will be very successful in the cryptocurrency trading 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

A good trader always have these characteristics in him/her. But a big important thing is having some profit or money to start with. This will help you a lot to start.

• +1 2

But you also can't say that if you don't have these all seven qualities you would not be a good crypto trader, I don't agree with that, there is the most important one it is hard-working and the others would come.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:08 AM, Rezort said:

But you also can't say that if you don't have these all seven qualities you would not be a good crypto trader, I don't agree with that, there is the most important one it is hard-working and the others would come.

If you are hardworking and not having patience in your work, there is no way the other factors will come your way, this isn't possible buddy

You are right, these traits that you mentioned together adopt the successful trader, who sees himself in these traits as his success rate in the market is very high.

He replied that patience, mentality, credibility, morale strength can be a good trader if he is strong.  So I can still make some money by following this and gain some knowledge about crypto talk.It's all about following the news outlets and being up to date with the cryptocurrency events to make an informed decision as to hold, buy or sell your stock.

• +1 1

That's true for a person to be a successful trader, that person needs to adopt this 7 qualities, and to be successful in crypto you need to be skillful and also have full knowledge of crypto.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, deboprotap said:

yes friend i support your post.surely new members can learn from your post.i also agreed with you,everyone can not be a good trader,to be a good trader you have to maintain some good qualities.i think patients,leadership,learning before any investment,making quick decisions rightly etc are the main skills.

Yes, that is very helpful, they need more patient and eventually they can undestand and they can learn this one as long as they are in this crypto world.

• +1 1

You mentioned seven main qualities of good traders of crypto market i agree with your suggestions and ideas because any one who are interested in become professional and good then he need to all these seven skills for earning in this market. As you have more skills you earned more profits.

• +1 2

You're right, to be a good crypto trader we all need to have these qualities. But the most important of these seven qualities is knowledge. You can never be successful without enough knowledge and skills. These qualities are very effective in the case of traders.

• +1 2

The qualities to creater are rules and discipline a trader should follow, I lost $100 recently because I was not patient, it happens before I even realized. So, I is good to pay attention to discipline. 

• +1 2

On 1/21/2020 at 12:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

All of what you have listed above is right and needs to be followed, especially those newbies in trading. Well, patience will be your top priority when trading or investing. It is because when you invest or trade, you need to wait for the result before you earn. And it will take time before you know result, so having a long patience can make you rich and successful. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This post is really informative so awesome well strategize. This will worth a thousand of help to many users in the forum. Thank you for such a wonderful post well being.

Yes your right all this 7 qualities is important to be a good trader , and also the best quality you need is experience, is mean you have to work at trading , and lose and win , this for me is the best way to be a good trader 

• +1 1

I have the patience, I am not in a hurry to get the benefit I was before, but I controlled this bad side of me and now I control my temper and wait for the right opportunity.

• -1 1

It is easier said than done, you cannot get these qualities just by posting a topic about it or reading about, the real world is not limited on paper. And, Apart from having all of these qualities, one needs a capital and a very good trading platform to showcase your skills and meet your goals in it. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/21/2020 at 12:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

For me the best quality that a good trader must have is being patient because we all know that the value of bitcoins are volatile and we can't predict if when is the time does its value rises or falls that's why we should be patient in trading here even if its value is on its lower peak.

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

I really like it of the first point being patient, as the desire of trading can be complicated when things don't go well, as frustration can come in, that's why I really like that of the desire and patient, and with the power of knowledge which is demanded to be successful

• +1 1

Thank you for the benefit, I will try to apply what has been discussed in the matter in the upcoming deals. For me, I think that the division of capital alongside the control of feelings is the most important.

• +1 1

I think there are lot of free app or site where you can practice trading without money, just to learn the basic of trading.There are many techniques a trader can deploy, still I'm in the belief that without patience noone will ever be succesful....

• -1 1

Yes these qualities are best for a successful trader. Patience is the key in trading. If you have no patience then you can't trade. Thanks for sharing this useful tips. I will follow these. 

Your qualification is a good for brand spanking new and beginners in crypto. and i assume being risky in doing trade are profitable. Of path it's miles want to be plenty of experience. experienced traders have exceptional approaches on how to earn in crypto.

I also believe that this are some basic qualities that everyone should have to become a good trader. So dear friend whoever seeing this post try to develop this qualities. I will also be trying to develop this qualities.

• +1 1

I believe that patience and knowledge are the two most important characteristics that each person must have in order to be a successful trader and I possess the character of patience, but I lack knowledge.

• +1 1