How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

How do we calculate the price of one currency against another currency?

Yeah different sites have different value of bitcoins it is due to the terms and conditions of the site thats why it differ from one another well you can find it on google and then calculate it with the help of calculator from blockfolio 

There are actually a lot of pretty similar software to compare prices on one exchange to another, and most of them are not free, so you should read their reviews first.

• +1 3

On some platforms, a calculator is available to calculate the price of currencies against each other But very easily see the price of the currency against the dollar and the price of the other currency against it, and you can calculate the price simply.

• +1 1

I think thats automated , but am sorry , its a good thing so I keep on trying to understand so many things, just today I understood what tokens are and they have been something of good value we need to kee everything  in here in the right section , I think this would have been well sent to the crypto section

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My friend, there are many ways to calculate the price of a cryptocurrency against another currency, for me I prefer a site Coinmarketcap because it gives you all the detailed information about this currency, and you can also use the Google search engine and put the name of the currency in the search box

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

To me I first used Google searching machine to confirm the price, coingecko and CMC are my favorite site for last confirmation before taking a final decision on whether to go ahead and invest on that particular coin or have to wait till when the price is more favorable

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 12:07 PM, Guru2050 said:

To me I first used Google searching machine to confirm the price, coingecko and CMC are my favorite site for last confirmation before taking a final decision on whether to go ahead and invest on that particular coin or have to wait till when the price is more favorable

Coingecko and coinmarket cap are the best site to search of your cryptocoin that site only can give you the liquidity and full volume of an exchange and all prices regarding each coins on in the market

Though the prices of bitcoin are changing all the time, it is really hard to find a right tool or application than can calculate the exact amount. But the internet is broad you can find the right amount of btc from various websites. Just look and search you will find it. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin prices are changing from one exchange to another, and even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

If I want a tool to calculate the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies in exchange for any second currency, is there any good app or website to do these calculations for me easily?

Nice topic you have created because mostly Newbie     face THIS problem when they want to know this.. And to know the amount of another currency suppose you have 0.1 btc and now you want to know how much eth YOU gave so you Just need to go on Google and write down btc to eth then you will be able to find out the calculated box..             

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah, there are alot of sites where you can compare the price of one cryptocurrency to other but best is google because the data is correct and we can easily know the price even with fiat currency not only cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Firstly, the price in coin market cap is an average price between the various prices that are traded on the platforms Therefore, I do not advise you to distract yourself a lot and rely on the price of the platform that you use, and in my opinion this site is useful for knowing news of the currency, its project and its volume, as for its price, it is definitely different from the rest of the platforms.

I guess there are so many online calculators and its important we use them for in the end its going to be perfect for so many people in the end its going to work perfectly in some cases as we can tell the right idea would be to just google , use that of coin gecko and it works perfectly

If you mean about price of coin in different exchanges you can use the Coingecko application and you can see the price of coin in almost all exchanges as shown in below screenshot.

If you want to know price of a coin against another coin then you just need to find pair like btc/eth and use Google search. And you can bookmark the link or save it on homepage and use ut anytime you like.

IMG_20200821_192529.jpg

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is a lot of calculator about the currency that we have now you can try to search some currency calculator on google just simply type currency calculator and you can also search it on google app and just an advice on searching for calculator try to search it with converter for you to easily convert what currency will you take.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Majority of replies on this topic are all the same. I think there is no sense of calculating price to other coins. You should choose the coins that has a great rate then you dont have to calculate at all and compared to others. It is just my opinion. Correct me if im wrong.

There are many programs that convert between digital currencies and calculate how much your digital currency is worth in your country's currency

You can also view currency rates on the Yobit platform, as they give regular prices

Prices are different everywhere, the fact is that they may be displayed differently, and it depends more on the time and the difference. Because I myself have often noticed the fact that on one exchange, we see the price of bitcoin at $ 8000, and on another at $ 8,100. Therefore, it can sometimes be confusing, but there is nothing terrible about it!

• +1 1

It's quite easy because we all have the best search engine of all time  search in which currency you want to convert and you will get directly on the page which converts the currency.

That's quite simple there isn't any difficulties you can only use Google for your problem you can search in Google whatever you want to convert you can easily convert your coins to the specific coins as well as you can gain from here there are many software that you can convert..

• +1 1

In google you can search for what we are call indexes or you can make search with the use of words like price ethererum or price bitcoin and you can find what you are want. Or you can use a live real time price from the exchanges. In most of them yo uare not need to have an account to see the price and trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

even in sites like CoinMarketCup and Gencko we do not find the same prices.

You can use google and find many calculators about what you ask and I learn from other comments that both these websites have these tools you ask for. I don't know if they are exact or what exchanges they use to give a result but I think you can trust them.

• +3 1

For this you will need a calculator that will tell you the price of one coin against another but why are you in need of this you didn't tell us. In yobit we know the price in Btc, eth, doge, Yo, w, Usd, Rur and USDT. Is there another price you will need except all of these? Yobit has everything my friend so use yobit for a calculator too!

• +2 1

These sites you've mentioned have calculators for what you are asking. You have to search them or use google to search for you and you will find them. They are the best you can have and have almost real time prices.

Yeah indeed there are site and apps you can use to convert currency, just to playstore and click on the search bottom and type currency converter you will see lot of options,choose any of your choice am sure it will help