How to save bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

How to save bitcoin

3 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

Your thread isn't useful at all. We already know about that here. Next time make a quality post. It's a shame that your post could be deleted by a moderator.

Yobit is sure a nice place to store coins, am using yobit to store my coins. I Connect my Cryptotalk account to yobit which I found more secured and trusted.

What you say is true that Yobit.net has been safe in asset storage so far but I am confused by your topic which discusses Blockchain is the safest place while the Blockchain function is recording transactions that occur in the ledger.

Save the bitcoin but how. I think it can be saved in hardware wallet what idea many people already said,another is a multisignature wallet, it can be also used in my view and save the bitcoin.       

We can store our BTC in many genuine exchange sites like Binance, Exodus, Cryptonator or Coinbase they provide you with good security features and help your bitcoin stored safely in their allocated wallets.

Yobit is the most trusted of all existing exchanges in the crypto space, However, I think the best way to store BTC is through cold storage, it's almost impossible to get hacked. You can chose to use Legder.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes yobit is great exchange which is stores our Crypto and also provide us trading. Blockchain and coinbase is great app for every users. Security is very important.

You can store your Bitcoin in the online portfolios or on the platforms, whether they are almost the same, and you can also store them in the outer wallets as a nano ledger.

Yobit is the most popular and trusted exchange with real trading volume, but no exchange wallet can give you a definite guarantee. so you can use hardware wallet. It will give you many assurances in the future, and you can be sure save lot of from hackers.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

online custodial wallet (so when they are controlling you private keys and so you funds) are the worst to hold you bitcoin.

hardware wallet (the safest) and software wallet are the best simply because you are the one who have the control of the private keys

We have many sites and apps on Google play store which you can use but We can resuscitate our Bitcoin storing sheltered argument like Binance exchange. nearby are app we canister bar our Bitcoin but a large amount of apps not reliable and we container preoccupied our Bitcoin if we stock folks apps.

There are many trusted wallets available in the crypto market to secure your bitcoin..but anyone js having enough quantity or amount of bitcoin then he/she must buy a hardware t called ledger nano wallet..it is the more safest wallet to secure the bitcoins and all the cryptocurrencies

better to keep your bitcoins on a hardware wallet such as ledger nano or trezor exchanges are not a safe place to keep them

8 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

Respected member you know that crypto currency security is the first thing for this purpose different developer work and different sites provide the  secure and strong crypto wallet in the shape of offline and online.

It's very easy to save  and secure your bitcoin buy using coinbase or blockchain app. Both website are very secured. You can also use Yobit or Binance those thow also be very trusted site. In thise sites your bitcoins will be safe forever.

I think safety is big issue in crypto world and yobit is secure as it has two step verification and also send you email after every log in activites apart from that coinbase, Blockchain and binance are also very good in your wallet securities.

8 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

YOBIT and Blockchain are the best applications to store our crypto. I use it and there is one more application that I use until now, Indodax.

Use coinbase since its a secure online wallet and yobit is not that bad for storage since they have security measures like email confirmation amd 2fa code so if you have a good password to go along with those security measures your money is pretty safe. But if you really want very secure storage then a hardware wallet is what you need.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

9 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Yes you are right. When i joined the crypto world the only wallet i know was the blockchain wallet. And i am using it from that time.

We can save our Bitcoin storing secure exchange like Binance and yobit exchange. There are app we can save Bitcoin but most of apps not secure and we can lost our Bitcoin if we store those apps

Do not store large and long-term Bitcoin on exchanges, because this exchange is not a wallet, the most secure way to hold / store Bitcoin is a cold wallet. Like TREZOR T and Ledger hardware wallets

20 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Agree with you Yobit is the secures place to save your Bitcoin and also trusted and also easy to use it. For me as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency Yobit is very helpful in exchange as well as trade.

Sure yobit is the secure cryptocurrencies exchange platform, but I'm not agreed that's yobit is the best place to save bitcoins, but there is the best place to earn bitcoins

Yes, right. I use YOBIT and for me this is the best and safest storage area. We can trade our coins here. Many choices of coins available, we just choose according to our wishes.

I never use exchanges to save my asset because exchanges is primary target from scammer. For safety I choose to trade using currency pair and send the result into my bank. So far still safe and if you want to try my method please do it right now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.