How to save bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

How to save bitcoin

3 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

Your thread isn't useful at all. We already know about that here. Next time make a quality post. It's a shame that your post could be deleted by a moderator.

Yobit is sure a nice place to store coins, am using yobit to store my coins. I Connect my Cryptotalk account to yobit which I found more secured and trusted.

What you say is true that Yobit.net has been safe in asset storage so far but I am confused by your topic which discusses Blockchain is the safest place while the Blockchain function is recording transactions that occur in the ledger.

Save the bitcoin but how. I think it can be saved in hardware wallet what idea many people already said,another is a multisignature wallet, it can be also used in my view and save the bitcoin.       

We can store our BTC in many genuine exchange sites like Binance, Exodus, Cryptonator or Coinbase they provide you with good security features and help your bitcoin stored safely in their allocated wallets.

Yobit is the most trusted of all existing exchanges in the crypto space, However, I think the best way to store BTC is through cold storage, it's almost impossible to get hacked. You can chose to use Legder.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes yobit is great exchange which is stores our Crypto and also provide us trading. Blockchain and coinbase is great app for every users. Security is very important.

You can store your Bitcoin in the online portfolios or on the platforms, whether they are almost the same, and you can also store them in the outer wallets as a nano ledger.

Yobit is the most popular and trusted exchange with real trading volume, but no exchange wallet can give you a definite guarantee. so you can use hardware wallet. It will give you many assurances in the future, and you can be sure save lot of from hackers.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

online custodial wallet (so when they are controlling you private keys and so you funds) are the worst to hold you bitcoin.

hardware wallet (the safest) and software wallet are the best simply because you are the one who have the control of the private keys

We have many sites and apps on Google play store which you can use but We can resuscitate our Bitcoin storing sheltered argument like Binance exchange. nearby are app we canister bar our Bitcoin but a large amount of apps not reliable and we container preoccupied our Bitcoin if we stock folks apps.

There are many trusted wallets available in the crypto market to secure your bitcoin..but anyone js having enough quantity or amount of bitcoin then he/she must buy a hardware t called ledger nano wallet..it is the more safest wallet to secure the bitcoins and all the cryptocurrencies

better to keep your bitcoins on a hardware wallet such as ledger nano or trezor exchanges are not a safe place to keep them

8 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

Respected member you know that crypto currency security is the first thing for this purpose different developer work and different sites provide the  secure and strong crypto wallet in the shape of offline and online.

It's very easy to save  and secure your bitcoin buy using coinbase or blockchain app. Both website are very secured. You can also use Yobit or Binance those thow also be very trusted site. In thise sites your bitcoins will be safe forever.

I think safety is big issue in crypto world and yobit is secure as it has two step verification and also send you email after every log in activites apart from that coinbase, Blockchain and binance are also very good in your wallet securities.

8 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

YOBIT and Blockchain are the best applications to store our crypto. I use it and there is one more application that I use until now, Indodax.

Use coinbase since its a secure online wallet and yobit is not that bad for storage since they have security measures like email confirmation amd 2fa code so if you have a good password to go along with those security measures your money is pretty safe. But if you really want very secure storage then a hardware wallet is what you need.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

9 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Yes you are right. When i joined the crypto world the only wallet i know was the blockchain wallet. And i am using it from that time.

We can save our Bitcoin storing secure exchange like Binance and yobit exchange. There are app we can save Bitcoin but most of apps not secure and we can lost our Bitcoin if we store those apps

Do not store large and long-term Bitcoin on exchanges, because this exchange is not a wallet, the most secure way to hold / store Bitcoin is a cold wallet. Like TREZOR T and Ledger hardware wallets

20 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Agree with you Yobit is the secures place to save your Bitcoin and also trusted and also easy to use it. For me as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency Yobit is very helpful in exchange as well as trade.

Sure yobit is the secure cryptocurrencies exchange platform, but I'm not agreed that's yobit is the best place to save bitcoins, but there is the best place to earn bitcoins

Yes, right. I use YOBIT and for me this is the best and safest storage area. We can trade our coins here. Many choices of coins available, we just choose according to our wishes.

I never use exchanges to save my asset because exchanges is primary target from scammer. For safety I choose to trade using currency pair and send the result into my bank. So far still safe and if you want to try my method please do it right now.