Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

On 1/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

Your first question, yes the US can easily replace dollar someday to bitcoin as they have the power to do it especially if the government and it's bodies will favor it. 

With regards if it could actually happen, my answer to that is almost 0% because if they will actually shift to digital payment I am sure that they will find a way to have a control over it. Meaning they will surely create their own currencies to replace dollar someday. 

On 1/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, Riazullah said:

bitcoin is very good instead of dollars because dollar is a stable coin while bitcoin rises its price with time,people may get profit in trading.Thankd

i think for other people who are not investors they would rather send money around the globe with a stable currency and that way when they send 100$ the others will receive it as 100 not 98$ because bitcoin went down 2%

12 hours ago, pturis said:

US government will never supplant dollar with bitcoin since dollar is legitimate and centralized money and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize money and no one has control over it.

who said the United States will ever let bitcoin be a currency that is even being used in stores or for any payments? because the US has been heavily fighting bitcoin since it started.

If the question is Can, then the simple answer why it Can't be done.

In fact if it done, US probably will get rid of its huge debt, and be debt free for once. But it will also mean collapse of the whole world order, as we see it right now. Are we ready to pay the price. Countries going bankrupt, economies collapsing. I would rather let the situation go as it is right now, and hope that bitcoin slowly takes over, and I stress on the point slowly.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 

unlikely, this will be a problem for all countries, has anyone ever seen a currency with the name bitcoin? I don't think it's because it's a name or a name hunt on a system, this is my opinion about bitcoin

I don't think that will happen, Bitcoin won't be able to replace the dollar. Because crypto and fiat currencies are different and cannot replace each other.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

I dont agreed with that US will not use a currency which have very less value against their dollar and also with a limited supply. The US$ is the most strongest currency in the world in my opinion, so they would never adopt it as a major medium of exchange or not accept as a major legal tender.

no, that's something that is impossible. the government cannot eliminate the dollar, because apart from being a currency, the dollar is also the country's economic power. if everything is replaced with bitcoin, it is the same as changing the world currencies to be the same, and has the same estimate as well.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:41 PM, mskhatri24 said:

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

it is true that this is not possible, especially since they are superpowers governing the ups and downs of currencies in the world

On 1/16/2020 at 5:51 PM, Satya31 said:

No brother i don't think it is gonna happen. There can't be any replacement of US Dollar. Because if the US Dollar replace then with what you will compare it. And bitcoin always a option for the people must not be the compulsion because many people don't like this invisible way of money dealing. So for them it cannot be done. 

true it is not possible and impossible because we already know the dollar first and become a reference currency of all countries

On 1/16/2020 at 6:53 PM, rehan said:

bitcoin is digital currence it is the future bitcoin is much easier to hold in your account to save your income for saving purpose  usd is hard core currency  

I really agree with your statement, I think with you this can be made into a future savings if we can save it

On 1/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

nope, what you are asking is an impossible thing, and there are not things like "if this thing happen, maybe..." the answer is a completely no. if there are people who think that can happen then they don't understand the basics of economy

On 1/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, doriahailee said:

No, it's not Bitcoin still needs a lot of improvisation and there are still many weakness other than cryptocurrency out there and that it's not as easy as replacing one of the strongest currencies namely that is USD Dollar, The most likely is the implementation of blockchain technology into the ecosystem and bitcoin will probably remain an alternative.

a good opinion I like you with this good thinking, I agree with your opinion, nice to know and thank you

On 1/16/2020 at 5:32 PM, bitlionheart78 said:

Bitcoin will always be an alternative to currency.  It will never replace any currency in the world but it can be used as alternative.  The reason for this is that government will not allow it.

Yes, I agree with this pendat, only as an alternative and may not be recognized or there is no legal basis so anyone can use it

I have not heard of this, and I do not think that there will be a replacement for the US dollar. Also, the dollar has its strength and many people prefer dealing with it

After I am being here ! I think this impossible now ! but maybe in the future the USA will control the movment of BTC ! this is just my expect ! 

On 1/16/2020 at 3:41 PM, mskhatri24 said:

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

This is true becasue U.S government will run big system with his dollars and it will never ever will remove the dollar and start to work in the BTC becasue BTC price is going to up and down so much fast and it not good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Do you think this could happ

No that is it ganna happen the coins in a different place and all of coins need dollar to have its price nowadays. The government will not let that happen . 😅

Dude, it's not what you think. 
No government could have adopted Bitcoin instead of its local currency, because bitcoin is susceptible to a lot of price fluctuations. 
The local currency is considered to be semi - stable in terms of liquidity and price.

No it won't happen,Bitcoin is too volatile when it comes to its price. if you substitute USD to Bitcoin there will be lots of conflicts on market.also Bitcoin has no physical appearance yet.

I don't really the idea of changing one's currency into digital currency. US Government may accepts bitcoin or even adopts them, but I think replacing their own currency will be a lot different than just accepting them. Accept them? Yes, it's highly possible case to happen. But to replace their fiat where their banks have full control over it to something that they cannot control? I don't think so

Hello buddy it is impossible that any country remove the national currency and give the place of crypto as a national currency. I hope that crypto currency take second currency for every country but it cannot take first place.

10 hours ago, Mubasir Shah said:

Replacement of currency with bitcoins is a matter of thinking but present no country will go to replace it. There are many difficulties for this project. 

Yes no country will take a step to replace their currency. They will not replace their local for the virtually currency

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

I dont agree with it. US will not ever replace the dollars with bitcoin. As US$ have high value more than bitcoin and many of other currencies. Alao bitcoin have very small supply if we compare to to US dollars 

On 1/16/2020 at 6:08 PM, Luciferludz said:

You can use bitcoin instead of dollar only for online uses, but if you will come in physical uses you cannot use bitcoin but you'll need dollars

That will never heppenit is not also possible to replace bitcoin with doller bitcoin that are the digital company bitcoin is only a second or alternative currency.