Transfer of bitcoins - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Of course this is possible. All you have to do is send your bitcoin through the YOBIT platform to your bitcoin wallet address on coinbase.

THINK POSITIVE

Bitcoin one of the most high fees in the market so use ltc and Trx tor even waves to send your balance to use them anywhere it will make you save alot of money.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Of course, you can easily transfer the Bitcoin you earned to your portfolio in the Yobit platform with the Transfer button "Send To My BTC Balance" .Located next to the field that collects the credit you have earned. Good luck my friend.

Edited by SuperCrypto

On 1/16/2020 at 4:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

My friend, you should pay attention to something very important, which is that you do not transfer money with Bitcoin because the tax is very large, you must convert it to another currency where the fees is much less

Yes my friend  it is possible  and it is simple.  You can withdraw your  btc simply  from your  yobit  wallet by clicking  on minus ( - ) sign  in your  yobit  wallet then you can put your  btc adress and take youw withdraw. You also can take withdraw in other crypto  if you want.

3 hours ago, MrBond007 said:

This suggestion is great and I find it educating and infoemative. Wonderful suggestion sir.

I also suggest to you to create a topic that contains 100 characters because if your post won't reached 100 characters, your post won't received any payment because you didn't follow the requirement for post. 

Go to your wallet section on yobit exchange by clicking on this link https://yobit.net/en/wallets/  after that click on - sign to withdraw your desired fund. Exchange might ask you to enter wallet address, place Coinbase wallet address after checking three times. 

Yes you can transfer your bitcoin from Yobit to coinbase, you just have to copy your deposit address from coinbase and then use it on Yobit to withdraw your bitcoin to that address, but if you don't want to pay high fees it would be better if you convert your BTC to LTC to pay lower fees for withdrawal,, you will save 3-4$ per transaction if you use LTC instead of Bitcoin in withdrawal.

Bitcoin fee is very high.I'll suggest you to first convert your bitcoins into LTC or XRP because there fees are low.After converting get your wallet address from your coinbase account.Now just go to withdraw and send your balance in your coinbase wallet.

you need to go to the wallets section and withdraw your bitcoins to your wallet then you can deposit them into Coinbase, unless you are immediately withdrawing to a Coinbase wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You can click on send in balances and insert your deposit wallet from coinbase, but I don`t recommend you to use bitcoins to send your assets between exchanges, because there are always huge fees on withdraws in bitcoin 

Yes you can transfer your bitcoin to any other wallet just you have to first send your coins to bitcoin then and you are ready to use your bitcoins and even if you want then you can exchange bitcoins to any other currencies just you have to pay some exchange transaction fee and you have to give the address of that wallet and in few time it will reach there.

Yes, you can. You have all the authority to do so. What you have to do is create a title for the currency that you are trying to withdraw from the platform even though I or your check is to leave it on the platform because you can need to return it in order to make the transfer between one of the currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/13/2020 at 9:17 AM, Fleur de Bleau said:

Transfering earned bitcoin in our yobit account are automatically sent.  And after that we can manually sent our earn bitcoin to our coinbase account. 

but transfer of bitcoin is very bad because in this your withdraw fee will be high I will recommend you never withdraw bitcoin always withdraw ripple litecoin waves because in the above cryptocurrency your fee will be low 

No doubt friend you can transfer it with ease i think. But the rates are too high you can better use yobit wallent and convert btc to ltc or xrp and than make the transfer at low rates this is how you gonna save your earnings.

yes its possible. first go to cryptotalk page and then transfer you earnings to your yobit wallet and then click on wallet and then you will see withdraw button enter you btc wallet address and done !

• +1 1

Its very easy to exchange the bit coins. You can exchange by using the exchanger like xrp. I suggest don't use bitcoin exchanger since the exchange rates are high.

Yes, you are completely free to dispose of your bitcoins, which you collect through this forum and get it on the yobit platform.

Life is great and enjoy it

Of course you can, just withdraw your bitcoins and write your coinbase deposit code.. That's all.. But i suggest you to convert your bitcoin to another cryptocurrency , because transferring bitcoin will cost you high fees.. Try to find a currency with lower fees price.

Bitcoin fees are extremely high, just convert your bitcoin to Litecoin since it’s fast and has low fees to withdraw. Not like btc.

• +1 1

It's very easy my friend all you have to do is go to your wallet then click on withdraw then enter the address of the wallet ! but if you want my opinion you have to convert your btc to waves because it's fees is very high 

Yes you can transfer your earned bitcoin in coinbase or other wallet. Just go to wallet page and choose btc and withdraw your bitcoins. But btc withdraw have high fee so choose ltc or xrp. 

• +3 1

It is possible but i have some tip to you. To avail low cost transaction fee you can exchange first your bitcoin to other cryptocurrency  that has low value like ripple. Everytime i withdraw my bitcoin to my wallet i use to exchange it first to ripple to avail low withdrawal fee.

• +2 1

I do not advise you, my friend, to transfer your Bitcoin from the Yobit to any other wallet because Bitcoin withdrawal fees are very high, so convert Bitcoin to any other currency such as Litecoin or Ripple with low withdrawal fees and then withdraw it

Yes, you can do that easily, but I advise you not to transfer your money with Bitcoin, transfer it to another currency, and then send it to your account because Bitcoin fees are high.