Transfer of bitcoins - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

You can send Bitcoins from your account on Yobit to Coinbase with ease.  You have to go to the link https://yobit.net/en/wallets/ and then click on the sign (-) next to the Bitcoin currency and put the amount you want and the address of the wallet you want to send to, but this will cost you high fees using Bitcoin.

• +3 1

sure it's miles possible why not you could switch you btc to coinbase easily move-to wallet pick out btc click on on withdraw input coinbase btc address and amount then click on on withdraw done.

Dear you can send easily BTC from yobit to any exchange but the main problem is transaction fees of BTC which is very high.  

I recommend you that before withdraw you change BTC to any other currency like trx or xrp which have very low transaction fee. 

Dear fellow interesting question that we formulate in this topic since my opinion is extremely easy to transfer your bitcoin from yobit to coinbase Since from yobit you give the withdraw button and put the wallet that coinbase provides you, you should already have your cryptocurrencies to your wallet by coinbase
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

On 1/16/2020 at 2:48 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Yes, its possible you can simply login into yobit and go to wallet. Then you can get the btc with your balance then you click in "-" then you get one box where you can add address of coinbase and required amount of BTC you want to withdraw and with in the 2 confirmation you can get in coinbase wallet.

Edited by Ruhaa

Through exchanger you can withdraw your money from yobit. But first try to convert your btc to xrp because xrp have less withrawal fee so that is very recommended than other coins in withrawing. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, that type of transfer is possible. What you must do is go to the Yobit Wallet and select withdrawal, then find your BTC address in your Coinbase account and make the withdrawal. What you should take into account are the withdrawal fees generated by the network, since they are being really expensive. The best way to minimize withdrawal percentages is to accumulate good amounts before making withdrawals.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 11/8/2020 at 4:21 AM, Khan said:

Bitcoin transferring is not a very big/complicated task but remember there are a high fees on the BTC sending. Every forum have its own fees list and will charge you in different ways.

If you use wallet, you can still edit the bitcoin fee, editing it to lower amount can cut your cost,but the time for the confirmation may be long. I make use of wallet often and the fee is not that high for. 

sure you may switch it out of your yobit account to binance but the trouble is the price is very high. perhaps you can purchase a coin first so that the fee may be very reasonably-priced like trx or xrp coins.

Yes, the transfer fee of the BTC to the wallet is high, so it must be exchanged before transferring it to the wallet. I exchange it for litecoin, xrp or doge because the transfer fees are much lower.

Hy my friend,that is very easy to do ,you can withdraw from yobit to coin base of your Bitcoin.yibit Can change the money easily . I think yobit is the money exchanger at this forum . I think that yobit is costly to Bitcoin .I think can not transfer Bitcoin because the yobit method costly at the cryptotalk forum.

Hello my friend, I am new here and I have not reached 100 free posts to get the money, but thanks to everyone who answered your question, they have increased us knowledge

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

yes, it is possible.Many new members do not know how to withdraw Bitcoin from yobit and take it to Coinbase Wallet.  This is a very simple matter.  But many can't because they've never used it before.  So I explain it to everyone very easily.  You can easily withdraw your acquired BTC.  First you need to send your acquired BTC to the original balance of yobit then you will click on Wallet option.  Then you can see a chart.  Inside the chart is written withdrawal, click on the withdrawal table of BTC then you will get a table for withdrawal.  Then you will withdraw by putting your amount and address.

If that is very simple, you just have to copy your Coinbase address and enter the Yobit panel, start the submission process and paste the address you copied earlier. I recommend using cryptocurrencies that charge lower rates when moving money from one card to another.

Yes basically, I think it's very easy to do, you can remove your bitcoin core currency from yobit. And I also think yobit is a money exchanger in this forum. And yobit is very expensive to Bitcoin.

Edited by Ummah97531

In fact, your money is kept in your own wallet on Yobit and the costs of its transportation are very expensive, so I do not know why you are determined to transfer it, but you can deal with any exchange site and transfer it

Of course, this is possible, you can transfer your profits from Yobit to coinbase quit easily, but first you have to convert Talk tokens into Bitcoin or another currency (I advise you to convert it to Bitcoin and then LTC, TRX because the withdrawal fees are low) Then you go to your wallet in Yobit and you can withdrawing your coins to coinbase with ease.

Very helpful topic brother.... This is a simple process you can easily transfer bitcoin from one account to another account but it is very expensive to transfer. You can also transfer this bitcoin from Yobit or any other account. So you can transfer bitcoin anytime you need.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:46 AM, McCree said:

At this point, I wonder if anyone even withdraws BTC directly. It is a nobrainer to convert it into an altcoin to withdraw to an online wallet.

But if you wanted to withdraw to an electrum wallet you would need to use an online altcoin wallet first and then convert it to bitcoin. An unwieldy process , but it works.

I don't see reason why someone will withdraw Bitcoin directly except if he has a lot of Bitcoin in reserve but the best is to convert it to an altcoin with a very low fees like xrp or dash coin I think is much better than withdrawing directly to Bitcoin.

Hi guys i have a questions to ask here please. Is it advisable to transfer my Bitcoin to coinbase? Because I heard the price is now high when transfering to coinbase

I think the process is to transfer the bitcoin to some exchangers. I think this would only lead you to transfer to the wallets. I personally think that this isn't very comfortable for every user since the transfer fee is quite high . There might be options for lower fee too just get good advice.

I noticed many people are suggesting Doge or trx for withdrawal from yobit. But doge transaction fee is also higher here. and the trading volume is bit lower so you won't get the exact amount in usd equivalent. Litecoin is the best option in this sense.

Yes,It is very simple, you just have to copy your Coinbase address and enter the Yobit panel, start the submission process and paste the address you copied earlier. I recommend using cryptocurrencies that charge lower rates when moving money from one card to another.

• +3 1

I'm still studying, the fees for each currency in the different platforms. For now, for those of us who are starting, we have to follow the recommendations of those who already have more time in this. For example I used xrp and the transference is very fast

On 1/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, Sedy said:

Hey mate, you can transfer your bitcoin yobit exchange to your coinbase account but bitcoin withdraw fee is very high, so if you able to pay high fee than you can transfer your bitcoin yobit to coinbase account.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day