How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

On 1/15/2020 at 11:52 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Yes .the points which you have mentioned in your comment are the very important to be a good trader..we should dedicated to our crypto work and shoukd never invest in only one project.and we should never trust on the hypes 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for the information you provided so I can find out to be a good trader and make lots of money on Crypto. Continue to provide useful information for many people.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, stephaniembama said:

yes nice points and also don't be greedy and overtrade ,,that has cause so many traders to lose,,,,you also need to have patience while trading and keep track of the market cap 

My friend also said the same thing. To become a great trader, of course, don't be greedy in making a profit when one of the coins we trade increases. Because usually people do not want to take advantage, but take even greater profits.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:22 AM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

You have a point here and I agree with you and Knowledge is  key for being a good trader without knowledge about the crypto world trading is very hard to understand.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Experience in the field makes you a good trader with time and every time you learn something new that makes you evolve in trading

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

12 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Experience in the field makes you a good trader with time and every time you learn something new that makes you evolve in trading

That's exactly right; maybe some new in trading get inpatient, but as they do not know a good traders take a long time before becoming an expert trader or doing a good job in trading with minimal mistakes and a successful trade everytime.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Also there is major point that always use strong stop loss and if your stop loss hits then dont enter into that coin trade again.

• -1 1

If you want to be the best crypto  trader you must adhere to the rules of trading.  And there must be sufficient knowledge and skills about crypto  trading.  And if you have to trade the appropriate coins, you can become a trader.

• +1 1

yes it is right.if you want to be a good trader forget  about your feelings and dont be emotional in buying and selling always have a stop losing and learn about cahrts and crypti news are effective in market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you follow this tips that provided in this threads,then you should be become good traders.To be a good traders you need to follow this tips

• +1 1

To become a good trader, a person needs adequate knowledge of the technology first and the tools that are needed to embark on trading journey. Also, the individual needs to also study hard and connect to other traders yo know when the currency would rise, so as to make profit.

• +2 1

I agree with what the OP mentioned, for point no 4 it is rather difficult to implement because it requires strong determination. Also try not to get exposed to FOMO 👍

Edited by Sid
  • +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Most good traders where once poor or bad traders since they has to fail over to over for experience to kick in started. They failed till they can't no more, and now they traded efficiently

• +1 1

i aggre with you tips most important tips is always learn from your mistakes.in crypto i joined on 2015 and i do many mistakes but i learned with my mistake and make profit trouogh Crypto.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

i aggre with you tips most important tips is always learn from your mistakes.in crypto i joined on 2015 and i do many mistakes but i learned with my mistake and make profit trouogh Crypto.

You can now get a Lot of information through online and better to grab those learning to use in the future as an advantage to the other traders too.

• +1 1

Yes you are right because greed brings an end to everything. While investing

a person must use their brain fully and think what will be good or not. Also it depends on luck,so you just need to be positive and go on with work.

• +2 1

Thank you for such valuable tips, it is always good to take into account the opinion of the other users, what they do, what strategies they have, how they are motivated.

In the trader you must be constant it is not matter of days , positive results can take months.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/16/2020 at 1:15 AM, germanking2 said:

It is important to take into account training, daily learning and be attentive to political, economic and even social changes. The value of the currencies is influenced by different factors that we must keep in mind at all times.

Daily learning s the basic thing in the crypto market because market analyzing is the basic thing in the market if you want to trade in the crypto market. i analyse the market on daily basis and also i know which coin is the best coin for trading in the market to get good profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is also important ot remain in touch and have current afairs knwoledge that what is happening in all world politics and financial related matters.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is a good point for being a good trader but i have to add some another point for that, if you want to be a good crypto trader, there having some risk for that, don't expect for the good profit because there has a tendency that you can lose your money.

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

Daily learning s the basic thing in the crypto market because market analyzing is the basic thing in the market if you want to trade in the crypto market. i analyse the market on daily basis and also i know which coin is the best coin for trading in the market to get good profit.

Doing daily basis trading makes you more experienced and you can learn day by day .Practice make man perfect.But in process we have to be paitance and constant.Making daily new strategies for success makes you better learner.

• +1 1

Yes that is right. But i think that is about psychology advice. Actually we maybe break that rules. Like not greedy, i am still hard to doing it. Because i think i already investing money where i am ready to lose, so what reason to not greedy sometimes. If i already confident with my strategy and research, i am still be greedy. That is why sometimes my profit can going up really high, but that is still possible i can lose because greedy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

23 hours ago, Ismail12 said:

We can be a good crypto trader when we can have a good knowledge of crypto.  And knowing the basics, when we invest, we can expect a lot of good business.

You are right, having knowledge of cryptocurrency and the crypto market makes you a good trader, with the knowledge on market you will know what to trade and when to trade, people without knowledge always loses.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:22 AM, pakjobhelp said:

The worst attitude of someone that is trading is being greedy. I think it could be apply on all that wanted to have money without knowing first the background of the platform where he or she is dealing with. We can include experience as a way also to become a good crypto trader.

• +3 1

nMvFbuZ.png

6 hours ago, Shamim adnan said:

I think,If you want to be a good trader in Crypto, you must follow all the rules of Crypto and follow the rules of trading. You should also be able to control your emotions while trading.  Because it is very important as a trader, you need experience.

Knowledge and information is a strong tool in trading but people often neglect experience. One of the most useful ways to improve trading skill is to read trading experiences of other traders and to analyze their stories, to find their weak points, to learn about their mistakes and try to avoid them, to calculate their net profits in relation to investments and all other factors that caused their success or failure.

• +4 1