How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

I would add another point, learn from other people's mistakes as well as your own, sometimes it helped me a lot when I wanted to do something stupid.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

You can be rich with trading, this true, but like you mentioned above, there is a lot tips that we need to follow, or we are going to lose our money there, anyway thanks for your tips and happy posting for you, good topic you made 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Yes your pointed habits and list is very amazing to become good trader. Actually I started trading 2 month ago and in two months I earn 9000 vechain coin from 20000 vechain. Now I have 29000 vechain.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

These are postulates for every trader in the cryptocurrency market, but to be a professional you have to master more than these steps, with experience only you will master that.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 4

for "one bucket and greedy" points in my opinion can still be considered in trading. for example when there is 1 coin that is hot and potential, in my opinion the opportunity to be greedy is a good moment and buy for the full coin. for those two points, I don't think it's something that should be avoided, and instead it can be a good opportunity to take momentum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes this rules which you said is best and good for the traders but I want to one more is that a good trader is must have passion in this trading field because this will always help you to be in profit 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Yes i agreed with you, but the most important is you must be patient in trading/investing, and dont fomo when the other coin are pumping

• -2 1
  • +1 2

15 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Yes i agree  all the points are perfect while you are trading and investing in Cryptocurrency market. But trading has its own concepts you should be very sharp to see the fluctuation happening day to day. monitoring regularly and making 2 or 3 trades with some small amounts could give you good profits and if you go beyond that you may loose.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

In my opinion  to be a good crypto trader a user must have enough  research  in each coins and he should  have analysis power. Also we should  never trade all our money and the greed of earning  should be avoided. Also for good trader a user should properly  see the crypto market.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thanks for the advices and the eggs one i iliked.

The greedy one is a truble with me i am trying to find a solution i lost alot last year.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

i want to add one point, To became a good crypto trader you have to first learn the coin nature. and don't be greedy. Sometimes your investment coins are dumping then don't withdraw your investment. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Well, I have other ways to become a good trader because this is the way I become a good trader, first be knowledgeable make yourself have a deeper knowledge about trading and it all aspect, second start with small capital to have experience and avoid big losses, third always analyze first before trading, the most important buy low and sell high.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

To become a good crypto trader you should always be brave and be a risk taker, because if you have that kind of characteristics in you, you can easily gain some experience in trading and those experiences will help you to learn more and to grow as a trader. Also you need patience as well, you should not act based on your emotions.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Every trade we get into requires us to know when to get out, whether we’re making a profit or not. Establishing a clear stop loss level can help you cut your losses; a skill that’s very rare in most traders. Set profit targets and make use of stop losses...

• +1 2
  • +2 2

While to an outsider trading might look easy, it is in fact really hard and needs a lot of years of experience to actually manage to become profitable.

In my opinion trading is just for a few people. 90% of traders actually lose money and the rest 10% profit. Once this 90% realize they can't compete and stop trading the other 10% will also start losing by the same percentages. So it is not something to consider unless you have means to trade extremely good. There is hyper-speed trading and bots that profit way better from real traders.

Perhaps the only way to trade is to invest for long time when you see potential. 

• +4 1

Well, this makes perfect sense in trading strategies. many people I hear are often greedy and end up losing a lot because of ambitions that are too strong.

• +1 3

It's true that by trading people can be rich but it only happen when we have the enough knowledge and experience without it it can not bring us success.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to do trading, you must know the exact rules and the right timing.  If you know about it, you can make even more profit.

• -1 2
  • +1 1

Yes it is a very useful thing if we apply it in our daily lives. Especially learning from mistakes. Even greedy we are not recommended for that. The most important thing is we always understand the price in the market, when it goes up and down we have to understand.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

On 1/16/2020 at 12:22 AM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Thanks for sharing this buddy. It truly inspired me. Cause I was thinking to invest in some few coins. now I'll get on with my work. Thanks again! 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You become a good crypto trader by improving your knowledge about cryptocurrency, learn all you can about the various cryptocurrency you want to trade and develop a good trading plan from what you have learn.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

If you want to be a good trader in crypto, you must adhere to the trading rules.You must have good knowledge and skills about trading and trading the right coins only then you can be a good trader.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes the theory is like that, but in my opinion to be a reliable trader we need to know ourselves to what extent we are able to bear every risk and how to control emotions and have confidence. That is the most important if we want to be sucses trader . 

• +1 4

You can learn many lessons, but you need to practice what you learn because if you don't practice, you will never have a chance to improve your skills. By practicing the lesson, you will see how to buy the coin at the right time so you can buy at a low price too. That is not all traders can do and only traders with so many experiences that can do that.

• +3 1