Introduction of Captcha - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Introduction of Captcha

On 1/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

I think it's because of the increasing users signing up for this website. Also they put it so that they willl be sure no bots will be in this forum. I don't think they are doing this just for money. They're making it to improve this site.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

16 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I think it's because of the increasing users signing up for this website. Also they put it so that they willl be sure no bots will be in this forum. I don't think they are doing this just for money. They're making it to improve this site.

By adding captcha on a website it's not for increasing the user. It's for preventing the user of bots which you said and in this forum the author is not add this feature yet.

whatever the reason, captcha will make posting frequency slower, because every post must pass captcha and bad, if the connection is rather bad, captcha will take very long time because the picture will be difficult to appear.

Captcha is a system or in other another way its a verification process. It verifies whether its a human or robot. Its actually a good process to keep bots away from websites.

10 hours ago, Jokeer said:

By adding captcha on a website it's not for increasing the user. It's for preventing the user of bots which you said and in this forum the author is not add this feature yet.

I didn't say that they added those captchas to add more users. Let me explain it to you clearer. What I said what maybe because of the increasing amount of new users each day, they added it to avoid such bots.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think captcha was introduced to protect the site from scammers using who use robots to work instead them

Which robots can't solve captcha and log in to site

Right now there are no yet captcha in this forum before logging in, but one thing for sure as the forum grow larger and larger i think they will soon put a captcha to know its a real person and not a bot.

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

they add that human verification to avoid those who use this site suspiciously or improper. it has nothing to do with the frequency or profits,its just about verifying if you are a human and to avoid those bots or program that was set to.make spam posts.

If you go to the official site, you will find these phrases explaining the reason for adding CAPTCHA to this forum :

recaptcha is a free service that protects your website from spam and abuse. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on your site. It does this while letting your valid users pass through with ease.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:41 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

With higher numbers of members registering on crypto talk forum, comes more cheating , people have come up with unique and never seen tricks to make easy money. Due to security reasons captcha has been introduced in this forum. And also to support the payments of users of this forum.

Yes, I encountered that sometimes. Captcha typing is one of the way to verify that you are not a robot. So you are really obligated to do it. 

There is no way to monetize the captcha they are doing captcha to make sure that there is no bot only human will be active here in this forum even other sites and forums are using captcha to strengthen the security of the site.

This is distinguishing phenomena between human and robot in case of determining a thing.Pivotal matter to differentiate human being and robot on online. 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:11 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

Let's see it from my own point of view I think they did it to slow the frequency of posts don't you know that cryptotalk has many users worldwide they have their reasons best known to them alone

I don't know about captcha. How its work? Why its needs? I don't know. But i think for any website chack when you cricket account. You r robot or not.

Doing the captcha before is tiring to do and even on those days I was also afraid of captchas because people around me are saying that I'm helping a hacker through these captchas. Which is not true at all. 

Yeah i think they did right.There were more of members who used to write useless posts.Now everyone will think before posting.

I think CAPTCHA was used to separate the human to robot. Maybe this is used to avoid spamming and spam bots in this site. But for me I not encountered this one in this site.

That is introduced to see if the tasks that are done by human or robot. Because preventing robot is the main theme of introducing captcha because they do not understand that.

On my opinions captcha helpinh us to protect our device from bot or virus. I have learnded much from this cryptotalk on Yobit thats the thats we must be carefully and be patient for our own good. I impatient person and also always carelless captcha help me to protect my stupid act. 

Edited by Yanadia
-

1 hour ago, Safwan said:

Captcha is a variety of fixation that comes in every login contented for verification if I am a creature or a robot. The robot cannot really verify the captcha.

In fact if you can, that's why the Captcha, becomes complex,that is,  initiates other actions such as searching for cars, bridges, traffic lights, etc. Other times ask you to select a text and paste it.

Those additional levels if are safe in bots attacks. 

This is the most basic or level 1 security in the different types of Captcha that appear

capcha.jpg.c460a0b8b4608709e6d1574b9d60b5ea.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Captcha is actually used to recognize humans and robots. Robots can't usually solve the Captcha puzzles. So it makes a point that we can recognize if a person is robot or a human.