Halving Countdown - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes only 23 days remaining of bitcoin halving. But don't know what is going to happen after bitcoin halving. Will price increase or decrease. In my views price will increase. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:10 AM, paulpogba said:

Sorry to this topic because i didn't understand to this topic because i not any idea about this.

Yes I think that countdown will go soon and the having will stary because it is the time of the year again and cryptocurrencies must halve its value or users so that people would be still ablde to use it efficiently. I hope that the price will rise. 

I am really excited for the Bitcoin halving event. I have unsold cryptocurrency holdings since the last 3 years. I am patiently awaiting for the Bitcoin halving to come so that price might get increased  in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +2 1

I have been hearing about bitcoin halving but it has not come yet. Prices of bitcoin are surely rising and its a sign that halving is about happen. I'm eagerly waiting for the halving , coz small traders like wait for this to get the maximum profit out of it.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:25 AM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

I think bitcoin halving is an event which come in every some year gap. And in this day bitcoin mining reward reduce to half. Next bitcoin halving will occure in 12th May 2020. Many people waiting to see it. Also many people will see it as first time.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Hey buddy i think you are in a wrong section of what topic you posted. You posted it in Beginners sections, it will be more appropriate if you post it in Crypto World section. By the way this month of is showing a bullish so that this is a great time for halving.

The halving bitcoin is very close from now , is just 2 day , so many of the people have experience in market , they say that bitcoin will rise to 20000$ or 30000$ in some months , for that they think is the best time to investing in bitcoin .

In reality everything has been very quiet, as predicted, now as a spy some investors will be after their price for many days, months, waiting for history to repeat itself.

Current bitcoin price via Yobit $ 8709 May 12, 2020 Time: 00:32 UTC

Next Halving 

May, 09 2024 Time: 04:16:20 UTC

• Useful or interesting 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks my dear friend for providing the site link from where we could be able to know the countdown of halving as we all are awaited of it and want to experience a huge rise in the prices of crypto coins to make good profit from our activities. 

On 5/12/2020 at 9:39 AM, alexisfuentes said:

In reality everything has been very quiet, as predicted, now as a spy some investors will be after their price for many days, months, waiting for history to repeat itself.

Current bitcoin price via Yobit $ 8709 May 12, 2020 Time: 00:32 UTC

Next Halving 

May, 09 2024 Time: 04:16:20 UTC

Like many people i was hoping this year halving will be best chance to earn more and make crypto more successful  but the corona blown away all the markets.where 1/3 of crypto remained and now we are in halving event without any hype i am hoping in up coming months crypto stabilised .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:45 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

The division has already occurred today and this event occurs every four years and the Bitcoin currency has four divisions and I believe that this division is the last 

The halving of the mining rewards occurs every 210,000 blocks have been mined. Now we had the third halving after block number 630.000 was reached. The halving is coded in the software and will keep happening every 210.000 blocks. So the next one will be on block that will be numbered 840,000. So it doesn't have to do with some decision to half the mining rewards. It is just how Bitcoin is written and nothing else.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

the halving finally happened a few days ago, as of now the price is still trading between $9200 - $9600, hopefully we will see a rise soon

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Important statistics shared friend. It was good visiting the lisk and getting to know about the statistics. It helps in comparision of each other a lot. In terms of their worth their use and many more.

The half has been successfully completed this year and now the new 4-year countdown has begun until a new split occurs

Life is great and enjoy it

Now we have to know how much time reamning for the next halving 😄 I think this year was not like any year of halving years ! because of COV-19 ! we wish it would be better at next halving

I think the results of the remedy will be delayed in order to appear and need some time to start seeing the results, but most of the time the long-term result on bitcoin is very positive and increase its price

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this site gives information about Halving , I did not know this site.
But how can I benefit from following up Halving details on this site?

This has been a past event right now since the halving has come to past maybe in some years coming sti we are in the process considering the hype of the price.

In fact, I was looking for a site like this because it helps me in the process of investing because it shows a lot of useful data

• +5 1

We all follow the halving countdown ,each website and each application add the countdown too his page ,it's a good idea if the forum had do that ,but now it's late we will waint auntil the next one 

• -1 1

Half has happened recently, there have been several developments, and in the coming months it is assumed that conditions will change for the better. And the majority awaits that day. Prices have been volatile recently, especially previous months. This division, which occurs every four years, has several developments

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Those who are waiting for tha halving event think that the price of bitcoin would rise to the moon after it! And this isn't necessary! The price may rise after a long time of the halving event and it may not! So let's wait and see.

There are still a lot of fake and confusing information on the internet about bitcoin halving, everybody now is expecting to see increase in price just in days but it won't happen so fast.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I want to add information on this topic that after half of the bitcoin has occurred, the value of bitcoin usually rises a lot.
I think the next halving Bitcoin is in 2024.
Because every four years, halving bitcoin .

It has ended halving an event that many crypto users have been waiting for, but we have not seen major effects of halving on the crypto market and the price of bitcoin, its results may appear directly on bitcoin after several months and possibly at the end of the year

• +1 3