Halving Countdown - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

eh. 54 days till halving. what your expectations guys? when this topic started there have not been corona virus and btc price was good but now, corona virus affected veyr badly to btc so what do you think guys will happen after halving?

Thanks for the topic, I myself lost the halving timer. In fact, halving is simply a unique event in the crypto world, such an event will be for the first time and there will never be more of it at all. I expect a lot from halving.

• Useful or interesting 1

48 minutes ago, MrGeany said:

eh. 54 days till halving. what your expectations guys? when this topic started there have not been corona virus and btc price was good but now, corona virus affected veyr badly to btc so what do you think guys will happen after halving?

It is a good question and it only remains to say that everyone should be objective and make their own prediction, based on all the information they can analyze, this of the CoronaVid19 has complicated everything as this price was expected for those days of May.

37 minutes ago, jekich.chan said:

Thanks for the topic, I myself lost the halving timer. In fact, halving is simply a unique event in the crypto world, such an event will be for the first time and there will never be more of it at all. I expect a lot from halving.

It is not right what he says, read this post again or study and come back with more knowledge or good questions, to ask good questions you must have studied a little.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Only 54 days left until the halving, less than 2 months. Hopefully we will soon notice some good changes in the crypto market and especially in the bitcoin price 

17 hours ago, Fedor00 said:

Only 54 days left until the halving, less than 2 months. Hopefully we will soon notice some good changes in the crypto market and especially in the bitcoin price 

Do you think the current recession in the market will be cured only after 54 days? I hope the effect of halving is so big that it can overshadow the negative impact of the current fears. If bitcoin price rises to $10K before halving, it can be a good basis as the starting price for halving because doubling that price will be $20K which is high enough to bring profit for all the holders. But if we enter halving with low starting values (between $5K and $8K), the positive effect of it will be less noticeable.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Do you think the current recession in the market will be cured only after 54 days? I hope the effect of halving is so big that it can overshadow the negative impact of the current fears.

Agreed, I think this crash and the halving are too close to each other. And look at what happened with the LTC halving. After the halving there was relatively little price movement (in fact, there was more before the halving).

I am still of the opinion that the BTC halving was already priced in, to an extent, so if something happens, it will be late this year or early next yet.

Hope that I am wrong, as always!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

8 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Agreed, I think this crash and the halving are too close to each other. And look at what happened with the LTC halving. After the halving there was relatively little price movement (in fact, there was more before the halving).

I am still of the opinion that the BTC halving was already priced in, to an extent, so if something happens, it will be late this year or early next yet.

The last LTC halving happened in 2019 and there was no fear in the market last year. So, if price movement was little it has other reasons but the case of Bitcoin is quite different. if you review the first and second halvings, both of them have resulted in considerable price movements (though not immediately). I also agree with what you said and I think there is probably a long distance between when halving occurs and when its effect begins to appear in the market. I suspect the 2017 ATH record can be broken in 2020.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:55 PM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

Halving is an important event in the world of crypto, and when the year began, we were all very excited and interested as to how high the price would go, and then Covid19 happened, and everything went to hell. At present I believe the price will plummet more, maybe in the 1000$ range, and ofcourse China will buy everything. 

10 hours ago, babaji said:

Halving is an important event in the world of crypto, and when the year began, we were all very excited and interested as to how high the price would go, and then Covid19 happened, and everything went to hell. At present I believe the price will plummet more, maybe in the 1000$ range, and ofcourse China will buy everything. 

So is! I do not think it will reach $ 1000 but as it is any price below the current is good.

I think if you want to sell something you should go to the appropriate topic ,, look in this section:

https://cryptotalk.org/forum/9-services/

I don't know if this type of business is really allowed, read the rules or consult in that section.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

i have seen this site before too but i dont think the statistic that is showing on that site is in proper manner , i have more expectation than that after the halving

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Halving event will come on May 2020 and it is really amazing how manipulated the btc price to 3700$ few days ago now again btc pumped 6700$ few minutes ago i checked the price of bitcoin now more chance that its crossed the resistance level 7000$.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:25 AM, alexisfuentes said:

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

While we may see real time data about the halving, the exact halving date and time isn't gonna be likely the time of the bull run, and so such timers are quite useless, but is still nice to have.

The bull run triggered by the halving mostly occurs months after the exact halving.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, PiroSense said:

While we may see real time data about the halving, the exact halving date and time isn't gonna be likely the time of the bull run, and so such timers are quite useless, but is still nice to have.

The bull run triggered by the halving mostly occurs months after the exact halving.

I don't really know what you're trying to say. (They're useless but good, BullRun)

Halving is one of the most important moments in the programmed development of Bitcoin Core, there is a before and after for Bitcoin, in terms of the (1) rewards that miners receive, in addition of inflationary control over the creation of Bitcoin.

So is generated change of its price, which many appreciate as the so-called Bullrun, a side effect.

You don't mention any inflation, Bitcoin generated per day, hashrate, the important points in the quote.

Anyway, everything + is ok, 👍

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yeah, let the countdown begin from now 

The next bitcoin halving is expected to commences on the 18th of this month. The number of block hits 630000 and block reward fall from 25 from last halving to 12.5 bitcoins.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin halving is real and happening this year and the price will go up like it had never before. If you like to take advantage of it then you can buy bitcoin as the price is less and surely it will Increases and pump.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for showing us this website you did not know a site similar to this where you could be up to date on the topic of cryptocurrencies a great contribution to all thanks again 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:25 AM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

I didn't get any meaning of this word. But I got some information about that. Every four year it's happen on bitcoin life. It reduce the reward of miners. One day mining reward will go to zero.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Currently, there is only 49 days left to reach the half of the bitcoin and a new division, and I hope that Corona virus will not affect that big event.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I heard about  bitcoin  halving  many  time I also hear that it will happened  this year  but I still down understand  what is bitcoin  halving and how it apear. 

Total earnings and it will give you the commission. it's volatility goes up and down but this is the right time to buy Crypto if the value goes down and if the price up you can sell your Cryptocurrency so you need to learn the method of holding Cryptocurrency, and the conversation of yesterday at your convenience and be out.

It is something we are all waiting for. Maybe our profits will double so much, but I haven't seen many topics on the forum that talk about this, thank you for sharing the link with us.

Sorry but I'm gonna age with you at this post.I don't understand for which topics you are talking about.Can you please explain what is halving count-down so that I can reply you in a good way if I have some knowledge about it.

really if i were ask when the bit coin halving would occur, i would say it has already happened as the price value was so down and favorable for buyers and not good for sellers who bought at higher price value. 

If the difficulty of mining increases, the price of Bitcoin will also start to rise. Bitcoin will not soon become $ 10,000 or $ 20,000 but will be stable in the $ 7-8000 range

Actually i am aware about what halvening is but your topic seems to be incomplete and actually its not clear that what you want to ask or coney to members. Its actually not that clear that people will understand and answer that.. sorry