Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

I havent tried this before ! but I think if you want to convert to usd the fee will be so high ! I dont know how to do that but I think you can do it from the trade section 

Theres a usdt on yobit but it is very rare.i guess it will be difficult to exchange your coins to usdt at yobit.but I can guide you to other legit exchange where I trade my cryptocurrency to usdt.just message me I can't share link here I might get some restriction .

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

I think you can't. Because there is no pair of user. But you can sell bitcoin on behalf of USD. You can withdraw it to your perfect money,payeer etc wallet easily.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

yes there is no USDT in yobit.. I tried to searched but only USD shows and I don't know how much is the fee when converting maybe it's just same in cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit supports that trade to happen as wallets like pm or payeer support hold ing of USD coins to be stored, am sure yobit does

I dont think yobit has usdt listed in it. Usdt is a strong currency right now so it must include it but maybe it is not including usdt because it is a stable currency. Yobit is a trading platform that requires fluctuating currency.

468x60-3.png

On 1/14/2020 at 6:44 PM, Sagor211 said:

What options are available if I want to withdraw USD and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the information I need? Can I convert Bitcoin to USD in Yobit?
General Chat Chat LoungI just didn't get the USD currency there on the USD platform.

I think he want to convert btc to tether not to usd , and i think tethervisnt listed on yobit

4 hours ago, Sitara said:

Please tell me how to convert bitcoin in usd in yobit iam really confused help me i want to exchange my yobit bitcoin in to a usd dollars explain me iam waiting your reply.

It's quite easy to just go into the search box and type USD then you can find USD after the click on it select your amount to convert then click on sell after that your BTC will convert into USD. If you still have any confused then search on the youtube you will understand all the process.

No yobit don't have  usd tether(usdt) on their platform, if you want usdt, you will have to move you bitcoin or other cryptocurrency from yobit to another exchange that have usdt and convert your bitcoin or what cryptocurrency you withdraw from yobit to usdt.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

Theres no usdt in yobit just usd. i havent tried converting it yet to usd since my post count is too small and i dont think it will be enough to cover the fees of yobit but can you post your experience once you converted yours to usd and how much wasbthe fee?

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

you can't convert it in usdt. i suggest convert it to.another currency with low widrawal transaction then send it to your wallet and convert in your desire currencies.

12 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

You can easily convert bitcoins into usd just by going to the trade section where you can trade your bitcoins into usd.

think you do it very easily just going to the usdt market and then need to sell the coin in usdt btc pair and this is a very easy process.

No you can't convert from bitcoin to usdt on yobit cause yobit don't have that trading pair on their platform, if you want usdt you will have to move to another platform other than yobit like binance, gate.io or many others that have usdt.

Yes bro you can.youbit is big exchange platform.where you can exchange btc to usdt.or usdt to byc easily.youbit very handy exchanger bro.

Yes it is possible to convert your bitcoin to usd and it is really good if you do that it is good idea and you can trade with other coin and it is really helpful for you.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:54 PM, DavCrypto said:

Yes you can convert/exchange your Bitcoin to USDT. On the left hand side of the homepage there is a search button ,search for USDT and select it. There is USDC,USDT ,USDTE , you just need to search it. To help you more I have attached a screenshot of the search. 

Screenshot_2020-02-01-13-56-52-42~2.png

You can exchange easily for this purpose you can go to the yobit exchange account and after login you click on the market and where you search the USDT (USD stable) after searching you convert you bitcoin in the USDT. This is very easy work. Try it best of luck.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

As you want to know to about usdt pair I recently check yobit exchanger. But i didn't found any pair of usdt. You cann't convert your btc to usdt. You can convert only in usd.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On which coin do you want to exchange to USDT? When you click on the USDT market in yobit there will appeared all coins that's you'll be able to exchange through USDT

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just by reading other people comment gain me so much knowledge. I really have this difficulties and question in mind too because i want to exchange it to usd too. Thankfully someone really did ask this. Thank you everyone for the answers.

Welcome with me

Yobit platform contains a lot of currencies, including USD, the withdrawal fee is low, you can withdraw it on the Internet banks such as perfect money, payeer and paypal and then transfer it to your country’s national currency