Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

Yes, you can do this, and not only convert bitcoin to USDT, but also to another currency. For example, I use the ruble, which is enough, and I like it. 

Most or all of the coins are on Yobit, you can convert them to the first USD of any coin, and you can withdraw them if you like.

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

You can check that visiting Trade section on Yobit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

I believe you can. The exchange symbol for USDT carries an extra E and as such you need to look for USDTE. I found out too that there are coins with different acronyms in Yobit. Another example is PRE-PRS. Withdrawal from Yobit using USDTE is even cheaper than using USD

17 hours ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well as I see in yobit , there is not option for usdt/btc trade. So you need to transfer your btc to other exchange and trade with usdt. 

There's an option of btc/USDTE trade which is same as tether. 

On 1/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, Sumaiya said:

Yes you can covert your coin. Actually this is one of the best exchanger for trading. Here you can trade your coin easily

converting any currency to another in the yobit exchange is the easy way and anyone can do it just by visiting the platform.

from the experience of my friends, you can convert your bitcoin into USD.

but i prefer directly to paypal

7 minutes ago, Nyan Cat said:

Yobit exchange have USDT pair just searched and you will see. 

And as far as i know they don't process USDT withdrawals. 

That is not true. They process USDTE withdrawal and withdrawal fees is just 1 USDTE. The wallet is up and not under maintenance as at this time. Try check this yourself

Yes at first go to the setting and also be alert of using it press sell btc then you will easily transfer the Money in the yobit app. 

On 1/14/2020 at 7:21 PM, Grease Lightning said:

The ticker is USDTE in yobit. Here is the link https://yobit.net/en/trade/USDTE/BTC 

There is also another pair. The wallet status is online and has the latest block. I check it a second ago.

That is a good explanation from you I appreciate it. But the OP is asking about USDT (Tether), not USD. You should read the topic first next time mate.

That is a little strange because USTDE is an ERC-20 token. I don't think it is the same as Tether. What is listed as USD on Yobit is probably the stablecoin USDT because there is no way Yobit could be trading with fiat money, only cryptocurrencies pegged to fiat money. That's how RUR/BTC trading is possible too.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

USDT can not trade in yobit but USD yes, you can deposit dollars to your yobit wallet and from there buy the cryptocurrencies you want, i trade with my yodas for USD adn received 11 dollars.

I will say yeah bro you can do that go to yobit and convert the btc to usd my selling the btc in usd and them withdraw it you can use any currency you want to withdraw in the fees that will be caused on you maybe it would be 5% or more.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:43 AM, Migo said:

I checked yobit now for you and there is no Usdt there, you should choose another coin there, I think they didn't support usdt in their platform, so pick another one more better, I always choose usd, and you are free to choose 

Yes i think usdt trade option on yobut not available, but it has usd option on yobit which you can trade your currency to payneer or perfect money

Yes you can conver your bitcoin to usd. Open your yobit acvount and then sell you bitcoin to usd. Yobit is secure and safe and its easy j make around 500$ in yobit.

14 hours ago, Ashkwik said:

Yes i think usdt trade option on yobut not available, but it has usd option on yobit which you can trade your currency to payneer or perfect money

This isn't true. Before we comment on a thread, we need to understand better the question asked. There's USDT and even TUSD on Yobit exchange. The difference on Yobit is that USDT symbol on Yobit is USDTE. Explore Yobit more to appreciate this exchange better

This conversion may be happening in the trade or market tab section of that website .... I m not that much sure.... But u can try out the feature if u wanna by visiting there & read the rules & regulations regarding that.

Yes you can convert it from yo bit acoount . Open your acount and sell your bitcoin to earn in usd . Its easy and secire as so many suggesting to do that.

On 1/14/2020 at 10:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

I was also first confused when I wanted to buy a usdt on yobit which turned out to have a pair of usdte names

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Well, I don't exchange my btc to usd yet. But I think when you convert your btc to usd, yobit will ask you to pay a high fee. That's why you must first trade  it to XRP or any coins before transferring or converting it to usd.

What is usdt sorry I don't know about this topic so plz help me out wid it I want to know what is usdt nd how it is related to yobit or bitcoin is it playing sime important part in it

I don't know about usdt.  But USD as you mentioned available. You can withdraw your USD to perfect money. There is other 2 or 3 option for USD withdraw. You can withdraw in which you like.

You can trade in the currency of usdt and there is no USD. In order to trade click on BTC and then press on the USDT a page will appear showing you the option to sell Put the amount you want to trade and press bay

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yesss off course. You can sell because in yobit you can convert your all coin into in which coin you want. But it will charge 5%. You can try.