Convert to USDT in Yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Convert to USDT in Yobit

Hi guy! How goes your activities? fine, i hope! In Yobit you don't see usdt but you can see usd and you can easily convert (sell) you bitcoin to buy some usd who can withdraw via payeer with 2 percent fee!

You can check the menu on the left, look for USDTE and then click on it to start trading, it's just as simple as that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes you can convert your coins to USD by means of Withdraw. I think the cost is 2%, but I have never done that, I only know from my friends. Sorry if I am wrong.

You just need to trade your btc to ustd in the yobit platform and there you go mate you just converted it, and i think this question is already been answered so this topic is unnecessary but still good topic.

9 hours ago, Loly said:

You cannot convert bitcoin to usdt because it is an option that is not currently on the iBoot platform  For whom you can sell bitcoin for USD and then withdraw it through one of the available electronic banks.

This is true. I searched more than once on this issue and did not find a result. I wanted to convert Bitcoin to usdt and then transfer it to another platform and buy currencies, but it seems that this is not possible.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, silvergain said:

sorry to say, may be usdt are not available in yobit for trading. this case you wont be allow or able to convert your bitcoin to usdt. but you can withdraw your money easily by converting bitcoin to usd. and then you can withdraw your usd to any other currency such as perfectmoney. fees are low and variable. 5% for perfect money withdraw 

Yes I It supports withdrawal and deposit in USD, not USDT, and  Withdrawals and deposits are supported on each of the following banks : Payeer Bank, Perfect Money, Advcash, Capitalist, Visa-MasterCard. But I do not have accounts on these banks yet.

The charges are very high to convert btc to usd my suggestion will be exchange your btc with litecoin or XLM which have a low exchange fees. After you have exchanged it you can get it to your wallet other than Yobit wallet and then sell them for Usd.

No you can't convert from Bitcoin to usd tether, yobit don't have usd tether on their platform, so you will have to move Bitcoin to another platform that has usd tether.

7 hours ago, Ilustration said:

You can only convert your Bitcoin to USDT and unfortunately you can't withdraw this in USD. 

Yes this is unfortunately already. Because I had intended to use blocking in other trading platforms and take advantage of the price difference, but this does not seem easy.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

yes you can do this.First you go to youbit exchange site than you exchange your earning Bitcoin with usd but that way withdraw charge is high, so I suggest you can exchange XLM coin then withdraw that way charge is so low.

You really make it clear to understand and am looking forward to trying it out.

17 hours ago, Hasan7197 said:

Yes ,you can do that ,frist go to yobit wallet  ,sell your btc coin you can convert BTC to USDT and withdraw your earning money.

There is no teather USDT option found Yobit exchange. there is only USD I searched a lot and everyone told me that it does not exist. Only converting to dollars USD and withdrawing it through electronic banks.

1 Yobit Token is 1277.441 US Dollar.

So, you've converted 1 Yobit Token to 1277.441 US Dollar. We used 0.000783 International Currency Exchange Rate. We added the most popular Currencies and CryptoCurrencies for our Calculator. You can convert Yobit Token to other currencies from the drop down list. Selling 1 Yobit Token you get 1277.441 US Dollar at 18. January 2020 12:50 PM (GMT).

I have revised the trading platform of Yobit I have find the USDTE I dont know if the USDT is the same USDTE if it is, so you can convert Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, YO, Waves, USD and RUR, those are the option you have to convert to USDT or USDTE if is this coin!

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, DavCrypto said:

Can I convert bitcoin to usdt in Yobit?
I did not find the usdt coin on the platform only there usd. If I want to withdraw usd, what options are available and how much will they be charged? Can I be provided with the necessary information?

No,you can't. There's usd there but transaction fees are high so better look for other token to convert with your bitcoin with low transaction fees and send it to your wallet before converting it to usdt.

20 hours ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well I don't this you can withdraw usd fiat currency from a crypto exchange like yobit. Well these is very good option is payeer. There you have to transfer your Bitcoin to payee r account first. In the paye er you will find an option exchange . You will simple exchange in USD. And it will credited to your bank.

Well, I will try to register with one of the electronic banks available to withdraw the dollar in the future. But I must first of all about the banks that can deal with such banks in my country to not know which one I will register with.

Yobit its only provide USD pair, and USDT is not available for now. You can convert your usd to payeer, or to doubled your Bitcoin with buying altcoins

On 1/17/2020 at 11:11 PM, Rahul19 said:

I don't know well about that because I am new but I think you can exchange it to trade section on yobit exchange in btc/usdt pair

You are right. this process is very easy in the yobit platform and anyone can convert it just by goinn to the usdt trading pair section and here he need to an order just.

1 hour ago, Nusrat33 said:

Yes of course you can convert your butcoin in to usd. It is very easy. there you will find ltc and you can convert the coins in ltc and make USDT.You will frost select the wallet of yobit and then ltc and then your coin will be converted to USDT.

I think don't need to convert ltc first. he can easily convert his asset to usdt by going to the usdt market and directly convert the asset in usdt.

There is no USDT currency in yobit, if you want to withdraw USD, there are several options available, and fees, Withrawal USD in yobit PM 2%, AdvCash 8%, Payeer 2%, Capitalist 6%.

1 hour ago, Lux Demacia said:

You can't withdraw your USD here on yobit and you need to convert this on bitcoin and wirhdraw directly on local bitcoin or in paxful. 

Yes, I found that there is only a USD dollar that can be transferred to electronic banks. And I must register an account with one of these banks before I can withdraw it.

yobit is a very popular exchange and many more coins there to trade.if you are thinking about to trade in USDT then you can search on the section of USD.i have seen the currency there

Yeah for sure you can convert between Bitcoin and USDT ! just go to your wallet and then sell your BTC with USDT with the amount you want !

There is available usdt sometimes but only few volume.i have tried to convert my Bitcoin to stable coins before but if you want to hold your profit for temporary after bull run you can try to convert it on USD.

You can't trade usdt in yobit but you can convert in usd.i suggest you first convert to xlm and then transfer to wazirx exchange then convert to usdt.