Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

Don't worry, if Bitcoin is adopted in the future by the major countries and large institutions enter the market, the Bitcoin price will increase and it will become a currency that enables you to pay in reality as well.

It really doesn't matter to some individuals that the price of bitcoin is high or low there are alway going to be people who would buy at any price just to clear their demands for it as much as it may cost. 

Well i think people who are at the moment are critising bitcoin they will buy bitcoin in future. And also they will regret that they didn't invested when the prices were so low. But people like us will be having reeally good profit in the future.

On 13.01.2020 at 21:59, Superred said:

The indicators can we see on 2017 that when bitcoin price was so high then market volume of bitcoin was increase rapidly so if bitcoin price reach to the highest price again someday then i'm sure people will still buying it

This time I made a bet on altcoins. Last time when the price of bitcoin rose, altcoins grew very much. I hope this time it will be the same.

We don't know if bitcoin pumps when bitcoin will stop pumping and start going down so even the best traders of cryptocurrencies can still be among those who bought the top.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

Your question is meaningful. I really want to know if everybody's are waiting for top price of bitcoin I mean every member want to sell their coin then who will buy bitcoin.

Traders will buy bitcoin however price of bitcoin is hogh or low. They will buy it to sell and trade. How they will earn money.  Selling and buying is their work. 

I think that it will be bought by collectors who were late with their purchase of bitcoin at a low price (there will be such in any case)

I think those who buy at extremely high prices are mostly newbies who haven't studied about bitcoin price history. They just buy at any price because they think purchasing the coins is always profitable at any circumstances. But this is just a theory. Maybe there are some whales who buy at expensive prices just for owning and holding most bitcoins on the market to manipulate prices later. But in general, advanced traders will never do such a big mistake because they know the difference between a cheap and a high price.

Many people might still buy bitcoin when it is at its highest price because they will have hope that it will rise again and thereby make more profit for them.

Just like gold, it will be bought by millionaires, since, most likely, its huge price will be the same as that of gold, bitcoin will be bought in order to store money in it

I think when the price will be highest the bitcoin will be bought by the rich people because only they can aford this and the general people like us will not buy

There will be people who buy, so don't worry about it, because it will not rise without large orders, and it will not decrease if there are no sales orders, and this is the nature of bitcoin.

Life is great and enjoy it

I have asked myself this many times, obviously when the high value bitcoin I sold it on the exchange, there were people who bought it and I had absolutely no idea who it was, maybe it was developers or some big institution involved in maintaining cryptocurrencies

Currency prices are likely to go down no more Many people will not be able to buy Bitcoin at the highest price But if the price is lower then now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will rise in the front I bought Bitcoin long ago when the price of Bitcoin was 5000.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:12 AM, dooklas said:

Also difficult to answer this question because we do not know when the top of btc will be. Maybe it will always fall and rise and everyone will earn and lose money

Simply put, Bitcoin was at levels of $ 1 and no one bought it. When it rose to levels of $ 20,000, many bought it. You can apply this example to the price of bitcoin when it goes up.

Bitcoin just can't be at low price because it brought us some new freedom and new technologies which we would figure out how to apply them for a long period of time in the future.

I think only whales or extremely rich investors buy bitcoin at high prices because they can buy a huge amount of BTC and fill their wallets and drain the market! They have the power to hold their bitcoins for a certain amount of time and make prices to go even higher than their purchase price. They might buy at very expensive rates such as $19K or $18K but they will not lose because by holding large amounts of bitcoin, they will increase demand and lower supply heavily. This will result in prices skyrocketing and this is when they suddenly sell and exit!

This market is always there to buy and sell, so you don't have to worry about it, when the price of bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, some expect the price to reach $ 100,000 so they buy.

Here comes your role as long as its price at this level, store what you have until it rises and transfer it. There is no problem in that you will not buy a currency as a word you can buy a part of it I mean 0.001 or 0.0001 you can buy a part and each part has a value. This will not make a difference, but the biggest beneficiaries are the owners of the whales

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I do not think that anyone will buy currencies when the price is high. On the contrary, everyone will sell the currencies they have and if anyone purchases, he will buy very small quantities.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When the price of bitcoin reached the peak, everyone will be afraid of investing because it will bring bad luck to them when the price turnover again

36 minutes ago, Nezar said:

I do not think that anyone will buy currencies when the price is high. On the contrary, everyone will sell the currencies they have and if anyone purchases, he will buy very small quantities.

There will be buyer of it, as long as the coin has a good standing in the market and a good volume, there is no problem with that, if we dont have money to buy, just wait for a dip then scalp.

Yes of course there are some traders who will buy Bitcoin and purchase or exchange with other crypto or cash. There are too some companies that will buy for their running.