What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

What is the problem with cryptotalk or yobit?

This is actually a problem that most of us suffer from, which is deleting topics without knowing the reason or notifying us. The forum has become full of recurring topics and we cannot easily identify them. Therefore, at the moment I avoid writing new posts and limit myself to responding to old posts with helpful and systematic responses.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend you have to exclude the useless posts, why are you responding to them? You know that and you said it in your post. Instead of replying to every post that will be deleted after reviewed reply to the useful posts. There are many guides in the beginners section that explain this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I asnwered to some of the new posts lately that were really spammy and not have to do a lot with the rules of the forum and I tried to help some members to do the right thing but they were deleted too. I found then that answering to posts that are spam has no meaning as it will reduce our posts on yobit so I stopped doing that.

• Useful or interesting 1

I was not have any of this my dear , maybe it happen to you when you were make this post but when late there was so many spammer I am remember the rule and some other post about delete posts and I was not reply to the new posts that I later see they are all delete.

• +2 1

This is a post from one year ago, it can contain similarities with events that happened recently but I don't know if it is something the same as now or different, so it will be better not to discuss about it but give the recommendation to read the rules and know that posts are deleted for many reasons.

• +1 1

Really do you think that repetitive topics are helping a forum? Why do you need to write the same thing in many posts or why should there be more topics oppened for the same subject? This creates confusion and it makes a forum not working correctly.

• +1 1

Yes this is a big problem and issue. Reason is that when you comment in a post and the post deleted by the moderators so automatically your comments will be deleted.

• +3 1

In my opinion, medi pics is much better removal in apart from section it is the main problem of our forum to the posts and topics were deleted and without notification. So our posts are as useless and we can need more work for this forum.

I think that those who have problems deleting their publications is because they make bad publications, which is not a good topic that provides important information and most people is what I do I have not had any problem with yobit and neither  from cryptotalk because thanks to them I have a little extra money to invest in cryptocurrencies and yobit thanks to the fact that in their exchanges there are many ways to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Hello everyone base on my own perspective I don't think I have any problems with crypto or yobit you make sure you post is very good and contructive and useful comment that will make the moderator not to delete your post

There is no problem to crypto talk and youbit.Many post are posted by many members and moderators delete useless post.For this reason this problems are seen.

Posts get deleted all the time you should not worry about that but the truth is you need to be careful not to lose yourself because there is a lot of work to be cause there is a lot of good strategies happening right now and growing with so its important we do value such a system.

• +1 1

I think there is no doubt cryptotalk and yobit is the great site and it is very useful site. So i think these are two problem free. But sometimes deleting of post is the issue but cryptotalk and yobit are problem free.

• +1 1

It isn't a problem with CTT or Yobit rather it is a problem with yourself because don't comment on very low quality topics. Moderators remove bad quality topics in CTT forum & our comments will also go.

I think you should try to give reply on fairly old topics if your new posts are deleted. And try to make topics regarding quantitative analysis so if will always be unique.

• +2 1

Unusable posts are deleted in the Cryptotalk forum and there are many topics that are unusable, then those who replay topics in these topics are deleted with those topics.  I myself got into this problem and the topics post is being deleted.  All the posts that I will replay topics will be posted to see if they are usable or not.

El 13/1/2020 a las 0:59, Opinder dijo:

Hoy, nuevamente se eliminan mis 26 publicaciones. En tres días se eliminan alrededor de 60 publicaciones. Creo que ahora trabajar en Cryptotalk es inútil. Si los administradores eliminan temas repetitivos. Entonces, cómo podemos saberlo es repetitivo. Estoy perdiendo mucho tiempo para seleccionar un tema único para publicar. Pero aún así, mis publicaciones se eliminan. ¿Por qué no ponen restricciones al inicio de temas repetitivos? Si restringen temas inútiles, podemos ahorrar nuestro tiempo.

Friend should take it more calmly, first read the rules well, and with respect to your created topics and that they are not repeated, I recommend that you check the platform's search engine to see if the topic has already been written or not by someone.

• +2 1

You should always publish useful topics in your own way and not disturb others and formulate their own comments or topics. You can comment on the topics of old members. Their posts will not be deleted, and at the same time you will benefit from the way they write the topics.

Yes,I additionally experience this mate by deleting a portion of my posts ordinary, I think mediators are checking it to check whether that posts is useful or, disturbed posting.

I think it maybe because your content quality isn't up to the level.You must focus on posting content that are actually useful for the forum. This would only help increase the reputation of the forum. Good luck friends.

I never had so many posts deleted but from what I had some posts removed for unidentified reasons. Then there was a massive invasion of airdrop people that were spamming for a month, so during this time perhaps most of these posts were deleted.

• +2 1

There are a lot of reason why your posts get deleted, the forum and the moderators are just doing those thing to make this forum better. Here are some reason why some posts are getting deleted.

1. The first one is being not useful or spam.

2. The topic you have commented gets deleted as well.

3. You have done something that is against the rules.

You are right.  Today approximately 15 post are removed from my useful post. My post was unique and i think useful too. But how it happen?  It’s really surprising,  so we need to focus it on cryptotalk authorities.

Am sure there is something missing in this issue, post can't be deleted just like that, I may not have joined the forum when this topic is created ,but I have trust for yobit, it can for no reason delete members post for not doing anything, members must have done something that makes that happen @Trainz

On 1/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Opinder said:

Today, again my 26 posts are deleted. In three days around 60 posts are deleted. I think now working on cryptotalk is useless. If admins are deleting repetitive topics. Then how we can know it is repetitive. I am wasting my lots of time to select unique topic to make post. But still my posts are deleted. Why not they put restrictions on starting repetitive topics. If they will restrict useless topics, our time can be saved.

Yes i also suffering a lot with the deletion of posts. As deletion of posts are accuring more and more day by day. I wants and request to the moderators that they shouldn't publish the repetitive topic so we can't do a comment on that useless post and waste our time. Thanks.