Will Exchange fail if my computer dies or the network is lost ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Will Exchange fail if my computer dies or the network is lost ?

Dear friend only we need to complete withdrawal process when you confirmed the withdrawal then we don't need to on our computer system because then blockchain technology process it automatically and we need to worry about how it completed or when it is automatic systems. 

On 1/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

When exchanging we need a network to process and even a live computer.  Then does it matter when the exchange is still in a loading state and suddenly my computer shuts down and my network disappears.  Will my coins be lost or fail in exchange.  Please explain about this.

no it doesnt happens while exchanging if your request reaches to the server before your computer turns off then it will be successfully exchanges , if not it remains in your account as it is , it doesnt go anywhere in the vain

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no such thing as an exchange being loaded, it seems that you have not used exchange platforms yet. The idea of exchanging platforms work is that you place a sale or purchase order and the exchange server saves the order and executes it when someone sells you or buys from you, so you do not need to be connected Online after placing the order.

I think that exchanges as of the centralised okes can fail if a fault in their servers fails, as it would be a catastrophe if it happens, as I don't know if decentralized exchanges are working but on computer nodes as of their existence and functioning, 

Your transaction will simply be automatically canceled as it will not be registered in the network and you will get your coins back to your wallet. 

I don't think connection lost or computer shut down will create any problem while exchanging and your coin will be safe.Before your Connection is lost or your computer is off,if the exchange loaded fully it will be done otherwise you will need to again exchange it when everything is okay again.

Your coins will not lost and the exchange will keep loading without any problem. This happened to me in yobit exchange, i trade from bitcoins to litecoins then while the exchange is loading my computer turned of because of automatic cooling settings in windows, when i will login back to yobit, the exchange will be completed.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As much I know your transaction will be cut if your net goes off but nothing to worry your money in the safe place it will not go anywhere until you will do the transaction again and one more thing you should be careful while doing the transaction about the address you are given it should be correct check it to ise that will much better.

Well I think  if your computer dies or your network is you lost you won't lost your coins , it's either the transaction is being completed in the exchange or it will return to your balance .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/22/2020 at 5:25 PM, Rezort said:

There are online temporarily saves on almost every exchange, so you probably would be safe if your computer suddenly shuts down or network lost.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that this is a nice feature in cryptocurrencies because you cant lose your money here even though your network or computer will shut down because it will be automatically save

No, you will not lose your currencies, and you will remain safe. Do not worry about this, because currency wallets are networked and have no connection to your computer.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 9:25 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

When exchanging we need a network to process and even a live computer.  Then does it matter when the exchange is still in a loading state and suddenly my computer shuts down and my network disappears.  Will my coins be lost or fail in exchange.  Please explain about this.

I think it is not. It will not fail or you can't get a lost coin. Base on what I know, the transaction that is happening will always continue even if your computer or device goes shut down. You can still access it or see the exchange. You can only get a lost coin if the transaction or exchange is not legitimate.

No its always good to really develop the good ideas we have to develop the best of everything we have to put together alot of ideas that put your exchange is not cancelled but you will have to recheck it, when you look at your balance and its still there, then you are good , but you look at your balance in your wallet if the connection comes back and your balance is not there, check your wallet it could have gone through

• +1 3
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Hatred said:

I think it is not. It will not fail or you can't get a lost coin. Base on what I know, the transaction that is happening will always continue even if your computer or device goes shut down. You can still access it or see the exchange. You can only get a lost coin if the transaction or exchange is not legitimate.

Well, you're doing some exchange in the internet and this internet is never being off, this is always on and even though your computer turning off automatically, this will remains running your exchange, happy posting.

No i don’t this this can a happen , because if the exchange not confirmed, that your coin will coming back to you balance , so you don’t have to be worry from this , your money is safe. Just be careful from the scammers .

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, I think that it is not a cause for concern in this case. It is possible either to transfer the money or to stay in its place, nothing else can happen, so no, this matter does not cause concern.

• -2 1

No, nothing will be lost. Your currencies will still exist, but you need the Internet in order to complete the exchange and in order to transfer money to your wallets and transfer currencies. No transactions can be made without an Internet

On 1/13/2020 at 10:44 AM, PiroSense said:

It's unlikely to get lost. It's either the request has been sent to the server, or it didn't make it. If it does, then it would process your request (withdrawal or place trade order), while if not, it simply remains on your wallet.

This is right so you can make sure that your coins are safe in the transactions once you lost your network. 

It will not affect the balance in your wallet. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think your transactions will fail when you've already started running it before your gadget went off or even ran out of network, it will continue since you've already instructed it on what to do.

The exchange will never fail if the computer dies or the network is lost We will never lose our ID if we keep our passwords and keys secure. If lost or stolen I can easily log in using a password and keys from any other device Network problems are caused by server problems.

The answer is no, everything is connected to the Internet and in the event of a power or internet outage, nothing will happen to your money or currencies because it is not real but on a virtual reality

On 1/13/2020 at 3:35 AM, Zerocrisis said:

About 2 months ago i made a payment request from a ptc platform to my wallet and suddenly a blackout happened, i was using my laptop and it was working with the internal battery but my network was gone and when finally it returns, in the ptc site appears an "Error" message but all satoshis i sent to my wallet had been returned to my balance 

Glad to hear that! Yes , If the internet went off in a middle of a transaction most of time it’s will back to you. But not always, you were lucky.

• -1 1

You won't lose your coins if the internet disappears or your laptop shuts down. It will either goes to the wallet where you want to send or otherwise it will remain in your account.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:35 AM, Zerocrisis said:

About 2 months ago i made a payment request from a ptc platform to my wallet and suddenly a blackout happened, i was using my laptop and it was working with the internal battery but my network was gone and when finally it returns, in the ptc site appears an "Error" message but all satoshis i sent to my wallet had been returned to my balance 

I wonder also what can happen if your internet dies in the middle of an exchange or an transaction here in cryptocurrency and Like you irony want to risk my money here and I hope that I can manage it well if a problem like this will happen into me