Cryptotalk forum was required - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PRINCEREDROSE

Cryptotalk forum was required

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

I found very nice place to share about crypto 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

I think 100% certainly fulfill our all desired topic views in the forum

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

I love the forum so much and loving always

Welcome for you. From the way you make treads, I think you old people in the crypto world might only just join cryptotalk.  Good for you and for us to hope that you will share with us about your knowledge about the world of crypto,anyway i am agree with you

cryptotalk now being have much lovers hope so cryptotalk will be good place for lovers of crypto currency to share and be large of comunity of bitcoin and Altcoins 

3 minutes ago, Yash66 said:

Crypto talk fourm required the 100 ,post first to complete to make 100 character per post to receive a payment. Post that below 100 character will not be counted

Yeah you are right mate when a member so I meant when a newbie member complete their 100 post then his paymnet will gonna to start and the first most important thing is that a member should write his post more than 100 characters.

• +3 1

On 1/12/2020 at 5:02 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

After bitcointalk many are looking for a new option that came as cryptotalk where all cryptotalk lovers express their cryptotalk views and share among others 

Thanks to bring this forum to cryptotalk lovers to talk about crypto on cryptotalk

Yes certainly this kind of forum was required. In order to take suggestions from experienced ones and in order to earn free satoshis without investment Cryptotalk was required and i am really pleased with it. Cryptotalk is good for earning and i hope we will be able to get a forum like this in future.

• +2 2

Yes you said it right. Platforms like cryptotalk is really a big help specially for crypto earners and enthusiasts. This helps unite everyone around cryptoworld interacting each other and exchanging ideas and insights about cryptos. This platform is really wonderful and a perfect place to meet people who has same goal as ours. To gain more friends, to learn more and share knowledge to others too, and of course to earn.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

yes, I hope that crypto talk can focus more on crypto discussion and in the near future it can also present a signature campaign that can benefit its members as well.

• +1 1

At first you have to thank yobit as its is. Launched as in  YoBit so that they are paying such money for posting and helping eachother and also they help us to learn

• -2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Cryptotalk is free.We can earn by just posting.Moreover this platform also provides us information of the different categories.

We still needs to make it better, soon we want it to be copetitve to bitcointalk, these can only done by the members of the forum and the valueble content they share, we hope soon see all others forums comes here. 

• +1 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Yes i agree with you True cryptotalk is learning about our crypto currencies and their daily new information. cryptotalk is truly a great site.

yes the forum is growing rapidly and has more and more users but I think many are here only for the incentive on posts, bitcointalk is still far away, it will take some time before cryptotalk can reach it, then many users have abandoned forums in favor of  dedicated chat on telegram

The Cryptotalk is a good place to learn things about cryptocurrencies. The idea of this forum so people can join and discuss things about cryptocurrency and share their thoughts and opinion help other members to gain knowledge from that.

Yeah you're right, Cryptotalk forums are really needed by crypto lovers. Admin has created this forum site at the right time, and we all have to thank the admin and moderator of the forum and also to those who give free rewards.
But more importantly we get information and knowledge about crypto. For that we must be able to maintain the quality of forums out there.

• +1 1

This forum is really great, i means it's really good not just by giving you earnings but also the knowledge, tips and guides you can seek here is really effective. cryptotalk existence is indeed amazing.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

This forum is really easy to use and I think it is better than bitcoin talk in my own opinion this forum is easy to use and you can easily earn bitcoin.

You were right mate cryptotalk for us now is the best forum to continue to learn new things about cryptocurrency.I also came from bitcointalk and I have  seen that we still have a lot of things to know and this place would be the best place to learn from it.

Indeed. Cryptotalk showcases our skills in understanding cryptos and in expressing it through posting. That's why I really do love cryptotalk site.

• +1 1

I mean, this is a very great forum. For all of use who are into cryptocurrency. Who are seeking for more information about crypto world, and could share our experiences with others as well in here.

• +1 1

i am also glad to join here.

in bitcointalk my most post are being deleted and account merit is decrease.

so i don't like it.

but cryptotalk is good platform and also get paid to user

Good morning mates,yeah i agree with you all that this forum is really great,it provides us with community and also a way to learn new stuff and earn money at the same time.

Some people never had to even use bitcointalk for their own reasons. But Crypto talk came too as na alternative for bitcointall. And it sure created spaces for beginners and pro to have common ground on ideas about Crypto

On 1/12/2020 at 12:17 PM, PRINCEREDROSE said:

Cryptotalk was required 

We really nee a second choice on crypto currency forum abd now we have cryptotalk forum it's a very good opportunity to the community who love forum and discussion to share her experience and all new ideas about Crypto

So we would like to thanks this forum fir that

Cryptotalk forum is very important actuall. Beacause all the users here need a common space to share their views and also know the opinions of others.And they can also learn things from here   

• +1 1