How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

I can take risk when I have 70% assurance to get profit I tend to take risk, but when I am doubting about the market I prefer to skip it

I agree with you and anyone who is joining the world of crypto currency should be ready for losses if they are willing to trade and invest for profit and they can improve their investment skills through experience and research.

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

Without knowledge of crypto isn't harmfull if you want to work on free methods. Because here we don't need to spend any money. But knowledge of crypto can increase your earning from crypto.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

If you have enough knowledge about how to deal in this crypto world so you will be in safe! Even if there is a risk in everything, but when you have enough knowledge you can make the risk lower.. Especially in trading field.. If you know how to trade well so you can make a deal with the lowest risk and earn your profits..

We must be fully aware that trading digital currencies is not a magic key to big treasures, that it involves working with it involves a lot of risks and a lot of effort, such as working in any other field

I do not take risks when trading, because now many people have gone broke on their risks, I do not want to be one of them and therefore trade minimally reducing the risks.

in crypto world you must always have patience, if you don't control yourself then you will almost always lose more than you win, you must take risks but be ready for the loss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I want to trade but I will do trading trades that are very well known and very popular because I don't want to catch anything now because if I get caught I might lose my money

If I want to trade, I will do it on a very popular or familiar site because there are a lot of scams out there now and now I don't know much about this. I need to know this first. I will work on this later.

I am fully prepared to take on all the risks that may occur and face me in the field of cryptocurrencies and I have plans to work with

Life is great and enjoy it

When I come to crypto the first think thta i do is searching about it and know any thing that i dont know because it a new world you cant jump on it just like that and hope you can get rich 

I think you must risk by trying and exploring new things in crypto currency not to the point that you will risk your life and that's ridiculous. I hope that everyone of us will become successful in crypto soon.

To the extent that makes you master your business, it is learning from mistakes and adopting a strategy that you are comfortable working on. Any loss you can overcome if you think about changing the way you worked with it, and with experience and the number of losses conditions change and the number of successful deals becomes greater than losing deals. This is only for experts by learning from mistakes

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Trading in cryptocurrencies is very risky, so I try to divide my trading into more than one transaction and in more than one currency.
So I have successful trades and losing trades, usually all of these trades are successful in the result.
I do not advise you to put all your balance in one deal.

@Ms.o am always ready to take risk my friend if you want to be a successful trader you must always take risk because sometimes situation changes you may take an order that you may be doubting on it but you place an order by expecting a lose or profit. Base on my analysis I take risk at 70% to 80% assurance.

Investing crypto is very risky but if I want to invest I crypto I will first start with a little amount forinstance I will start with $10 even though I loose it I will not feel the pain.

I can give my 100% on taking risk specially here in cryptoworld. Because i believe part of being successful is being risk taker. Because how would you know if you will become successful or not if you are not willing to take a risk.

Risk is every where and in every job we need to control risk. By writing post we have also risk to getting ban. So, you need to know how to manage risk and move ahead. Even you have a lot of knowledge about coin you can't always make profit by trading you have to take risk to trade to earn more.

If you have a good balance to work with as for example at Investmenets, trading or even Gambling you can take alot more risks than a regular low balanced Investor.

Willing to take risks is part of the virtual currencies world therefore you should understand what you are heading into and respect the decisions you should badly make so you can take the best ones.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think that it is better to get into whole mysterious cryptocurrency world with no knowledge than only planning and reading lots of information about it and eventually not even started to interact with it in any way.

I think investing has a high risk of dangerous 

Because you will facing alot of scammers 

Who will still your money and go so I donot trust

So much

The Crypto world is really dangerous for people who don't know about it! It will be dangerous at investment, gambling, trading! So knowledge about it before joining it is very important to make profits from it not to lose your money 

As long as I can and there is still hope. I always say to myself that there's always a silver lining in everything. Of course, there's no assurance that you will succeed, but it is better taking risks than regretting everything because you didn't do anything.

This is true, there are many people who mistakenly believe that working in crypto is easy and they will get rich from one night . This is not entirely true, that working in crypto especially in investment and trading is risky and you must be careful and have experience and knowledge In order to avoid loss

In life, if we want to get something we need to risk. But always remember that invest on how much you can afford to lose. Trading is very hard to take the risk. You must take some actions and study fhe techniques on how to trade effectively without losing