What are some good POS coins for staking? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yotamak

What are some good POS coins for staking?

7 minutes ago, dentolas said:

the price got so low that I've forgot about it...

When did you buy them?

I bought mine not long ago LOL so I am doing well.

But Neo only returns Gas, right?

Yeah. 

Didn't bought it specifically to stake,

My intention was not to stake as well. I am just waiting for the right time to sell then to get my btc back LOL

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

When did you buy them?

Without checking I can't be sure, but it was maybe around February... the price was already low, but it was higher than it is now... at the time seemed that the price was already very low ... I've bought it to hold for the next alt season ... also didn't know that it would take so long...

3 minutes ago, dentolas said:

Without checking I can't be sure, but it was maybe around February... the price was already low, but it was higher than it is now... at the time seemed that the price was already very low ... I've bought it to hold for the next alt season ... also didn't know that it would take so long...

What was the dollar price back then?

PHAKzdm.png

So you bought it somewhere here and seems like the dollar price was not that bad but the price against the Bitcoin was really high.

By the way it's only a year long chart. So obviously the ATH is not here. Compared to the ATH this price were really low. Anyway, I can only wish good luck for you. I believe they will come back coz NEO has good usecase.

NEO and ETH are good for that purpose because investment seems to be safe and growth of both side are like ROCK

Good Luck 

Thanks

some of the most profitable POS coins are DASH, NEO, PIVX, QTUM and REDDCOIN as I know but you may need a very large amount of money to create a master node for them

14 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

What was the dollar price back then?

PHAKzdm.png

So you bought it somewhere here and seems like the dollar price was not that bad but the price against the Bitcoin was really high.

By the way it's only a year long chart. So obviously the ATH is not here. Compared to the ATH this price were really low. Anyway, I can only wish good luck for you. I believe they will come back coz NEO has good usecase

Thanks man... I was lazy enough not to go get the chart, but you did it  😁 thanks!

that was my tought at the time, I didn't care much that it could get even lower because it was already very low in comparison with ATH.

I also believe NEO will come back... they have a good usecase and the chinese community loves them... they are promising since they were called Antshares

14 hours ago, phabulu said:

ETH is a good coin for staking, but the amount you need is really high, In the past I was testing the ROI coin which is some kind different they give you coins by staking it without running the wallet, like a deposit, and we earn a % per day, but the idea dint catch.

I don't like to speak about staking ETH because it is still in the future... but that ROI coin you speak seems similar to TRON staking and some others I've seen... in the end it works like a deposit in which you put your money staked for a period and get a %... I had something like that going on at cryptobridge, but unfortunately I was scammed with their sudden KYC requirement

9 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I also believe NEO will come back... they have a good usecase and the chinese community loves them... they are promising since they were called Antshares

I am very positive about it. I know it's called the Chinese ETH. I have bought when the price was around $10 recently. Although my buy was with bitcoin but I forgot the bitcoin price. 

I think this will start to run upwards in no time from now.

Even though it is not completely staking, I think BNB and Kucoin Shares provide attractive interest rates, but if you ask for crypto recommendations using PoS algorithm, I have a number of recommendations, which are PIVX, COSMOS and TEZOS, That's as far as I know is quite potential. Guys, Do you have other recommendations?

There is an exchange Idax gives a commission to buy and keep its currency as well as OTC currency and some other coins and a lot of times such as offers on new coins must be registered in the exchange in order to get them if you are not registered you can register the link is in my signature

9 hours ago, CryptoJony said:

For Etherium staking we need 30+ etherium in our wallet which is very big amounts for small investors. But for cardano we can stakes with very small amounts.

Yes for ADA, and some exchange offer staking for ADA too.

And for ETH yes I read that too that holders need 30 ETH to stake, but like you say that is big amount and for one person it's hard but if some group of people decide to together stake that can be easier.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Thanks a lot to everyone for sharing your experience and thoughts. It will be very helpful for newbie learners like us. Good luck to everyone 

Neo is the best to try out, follows by ETH, eth is a POS coin too but the income is not up too that of neo coin.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:35 PM, yotamak said:

As the title says, what are some good coins that are in crypto sphere where users can get some interest on the coins that he holds at his wallet? I would like to list out some of the coins that "Binance" has stated they would offer staking rewards for users holding them at their exchange

XLM, KMD, QTUM, STRAT, VET, NEO, ONT

Have you noticed at other good coins that are useful for staking?

this method has already been used. Yobit even yesterday also provided airdrops which were more or less the same rules as what you meant. users who have yobit coins, or at least have already traded yobit on the market exchange, will get a prize in the form of yobit coins. this is quite interesting and can start being treated to bitcoin so that interest in bitcoin will be high even though the price is very expensive to get started.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, Paranoxxx said:

OK Dash is a great coin but do you think someone here in the forum has a Dash Masternode? You must hold 1000 Dash worth $68,300. Sorry to expensive for me.

If DASH Masternode is where your major interest lies, you can scale the hurdle posed by the 1000 DASH requirement by joining sites like Stakecube.net, that allows to jointly own a Masternode and grow from there. 

Currently i staking Arkcoin, for me that coin havr great project. Where me as developer see that is useful for used.

They using different method for Proof of Stake, where we can delegate the proof to one of 21 candidate. So i can choose on candidate to mining with my coin power, i just need wallet only then receive some payout everyday. Other coin i collect is Kucoin, they give us some devidend, nice idea. You can try it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think Dashcoin is one of the old and also is always on the top with Bitcoin, Ethereum....etc but I dont know why Dashcoin still not getting a biggest price like Bitcoin, and I think there are many people who are invested on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Tezos is great for staking. But right now it's price is too high in my opinion. I'm going to wait for a dip and buy. It was sold for 0,50$ a year ago and the valuation is too high right now. A billion dollars is too much for Tezos market cap.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, Ronit Raj said:

NEO, this is the best POS for me, just store you NEO on your wallet and get gas from it. Rest all are not much eye catching for me. But sone others also like ADA pos is also gud

Neo is a good proof of stake coin, you earn gas token for just holding neo in your wallet

On 9/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, yotamak said:

As the title says, what are some good coins that are in crypto sphere where users can get some interest on the coins that he holds at his wallet? I would like to list out some of the coins that "Binance" has stated they would offer staking rewards for users holding them at their exchange

Yes i have noticed that, as i am also getting rewards for staking neo on binance exchange. They give Gas on staking neo. Xlm is also a good one for staking.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, yotamak said:

Staking some time gave us loss because when we stakes its price is high and we earns some percent on monthly or Daily basis and when we got our stakes coins it's price very low. 

Now in cryptoworld we have many options for have good income like we can invest we can stake and we also able to have trade so currently we have few POS coins which are giving some good profit but you must need to have some good information about this all as not easy to do this all if you not able to give some good time then try to invest in these coins Dash Neo Reddcoin and Okcash these are reputable and long running in market.

There are coins that are on the nodes, but it is worth taking a closer look at them, since you do not always get what you need. The best algorithm is the pos algorithm. 

On 9/29/2019 at 4:35 PM, yotamak said:

If you are a big investor of these coin then you will get massive interest per month of your token. I hold xlm coin and I get every month a reward for staking.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There are many cryptocurrencies that can be earned in this way, but I prefer trading, I cannot freeze some currencies because I feel bored.

XlM,NEO can be consider good for staking but other coins does not look more promising.We have many coins which are good in staking .We can stake XRP,ETH for staking.