What are some good POS coins for staking? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yotamak

What are some good POS coins for staking?

On 9/29/2019 at 4:35 PM, yotamak said:

As the title says, what are some good coins that are in crypto sphere where users can get some interest on the coins that he holds at his wallet? I would like to list out some of the coins that "Binance" has stated they would offer staking rewards for users holding them at their exchange

XLM, KMD, QTUM, STRAT, VET, NEO, ONT

Have you noticed at other good coins that are useful for staking?

In this market there are many other pos coins. Some of them are nrg, nbx etc. Also eth launching their pos system in this year. After that we can stake our eth coins for profit.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Out of your mentioned list of coins I am preferred to is KMD coin and vet coin because these two are good coin for staking as well as for trading purpose also because I using these two coins from more then six months and I earned handsome profit from these coins from three times in only 6 month's. 

• +1 1

I believe that you can put absolutely any coins in staking that would give you a percentage, but the best one is probably XRP or NEO - very good and promising coins, so I think this is the best option! Thanks :))

• +1 1

there are many cryptocurrency available on the internet which works on proof of stake but my favorite are only two and that is neo cryptocurrency and xlm cryptocurrency because I am already staking this 

• +1 1

On 29.09.2019 at 14:37, xBDT Script said:

NEO and ETH for me. With ETH you will need mininum 34 ETH if I am not wrong but with NEO there are no restrictions.

I have seen these staking in Binance but it's a pass for me. I am not going to give my coins to their party where I do not have the access of my keys.

Thank you.

I agree with you that ether is a promising POS mining. True, the initial amount is needed, but I believe that the price of Ethereum will not fall during the payback period.

I having tried staking yet, but I think this coins you mentioned might be good for staking in the Binance , so I would make more research and try it out to see if I can really benefit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many good currencies for staking, maybe the best one now is Harmony One and ARPA, but the profits you can get from staking are not guaranteed value because the value of the cryptocurrencies always fluctuates a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can earn by just holding POS cryptocurrencies. Exchanges like Binance and Bitfinex offered staking features. The best POS coins are NEO, NEBL, XLM, DASH and BNB.

For me, I prefer to keep my currencies in the wallet, and there is an Atomic wallet that supports stacks for 8 currencies, including xlm, ont.

15 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

I having tried staking yet, but I think this coins you mentioned might be good for staking in the Binance , so I would make more research and try it out to see if I can really benefit from it.

Specifically, if you wish staking on Binance. I can give you some recommendations on the best ones I believe. 

• Tezos (XTZ); minimum staking is 1 XTZ valued currently $2.9 and annual staking reward of 6%
  • Tron (TRX); minimum staking is 5 TRX valued currently $0.017 and annual staking reward of 7 or 8%
  • EOS; minimum staking of 0.25 EOS valued currently $2.67 and annual staking reward of about 3%
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are several platforms offering services for staking new currencies with very high annual profits. I am staking for DOT on the Bitmax platform because I think it has a good future and it is good for storage. Large coins like Litecoin can also be stored in the wallet without a stack.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, yotamak said:

As the title says, what are some good coins that are in crypto sphere where users can get some interest on the coins that he holds at his wallet? I would like to list out some of the coins that "Binance" has stated they would offer staking rewards for users holding them at their exchange

Have you noticed at other good coins that are useful for staking?

Yes these are the good coins which you have shared with us and thanks for sharing it with us. We all should invest on them for profit.

Probably these coins given an extra profit with staking for a year but their price rise overshadowed the staking rewards, as they are all at least 100% up, I think that this risk paid off for the investors and I don't use staking but for as things stand right now I wouldn't be able to give staking advice as prices for most of these altcoins seem to be very high.

• +3 1

Lately Binance is giving 10% for algorand and perhaps it is good opportunity, also close to 10% for Tomochain and Kava has 9%, very good interest rates but remember these are yearly, for each month of earnings you get this number divided by 12.

• Useful or interesting 1

Best proof of stake (PoS) Coin List 2021

NEO. Formerly known as Antshares, NEO is an open network for the smart economy. ...

Tezos (XTZ) It can be considered as one of the best staking cryptos when it comes to the yearly interest. ...

DASH. ...

QTUM. ...

Cosmos (ATOM) ...

PIVX. ...

Lisk (LSK) ...

Stellar (XLM)

On 9/29/2019 at 1:35 PM, yotamak said:

There are many staking coins but I trade them and never tried to do that. It could be a good idea though, since often even with trading I may hold some altcoins for months so getting something out of this would be an extra bonus before selling for profit.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:35 PM, yotamak said:

NEO, ONT

I was holding these two for some times and got some Gas and ontology gas. I don't know why these are needed, gas should have been using the coin and not have made it very difficult to require another coin for it.

Staking helps but also has some dangers as perhaps the websites can exit scam or anything can happen as exchange hacks. There are directions you should follow from the cryptocurrency sources for better results as exchagnes will also not give the maximum but take a fee.

Tezos is great for staking. But right now it's price is too high in my opinion. I'm going to wait for a price drop before buying. It was sold for $0.50 a year ago, and the current value is much too high. Tezos' market value is too high at $1 billion.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:19 PM, xBDT Script said:

Last time I checked the GAS price was $3+ which is not bad. Staking NEO you can have 3 to 4% a year which is better than some batter than any other POS coins.

I like it when I see my GAS stash is increasing every 15 minutes LOL, 

Well, getting a profit if 4% a year is absolutely good, however, I think that personally, I can not be patient enough to just a wait for a while year before I can get 4%, I will rather invest in some popular coins in yobit investbox where the profit is after 24 hours.