To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grease Lightning

To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all.

Asking for money from a thief is stealing indirectly especially if you know the money was stolen. I don't think it is proper to ask for cryptocurrency from its thieves. They should be punished and the money to be returned back to where it was stolen. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Very funny, the hackers have their own methods of transferring the stolen money, and the governments and exchange platforms will not prevent them from getting the money to their hands, their plan is studied from all sides.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, Interface User said:

Some hackers are hard to catch because Internet is a large place but to avoid this stolen crypto coin, an user must know how to handle the security of its assets.

that's true these days it is impossible to catch hacker because they are much more smarter than government after coming bitcoin it's impossible to find their transaction

5 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that it is great if they returned the money that they stole and give it to the rightful owners because it is nice to have a little bit of kindness and you are doing good if you returned what you have stolen. Dont be greedy and share with others.

Unfortunately, I do not think that someone will return what he stole. Those who steal this money are someone who wants to harm others and he is a petty person....

Yes the hackers have to stop this , but this can’t a happen because they get a good profit from this way , so always trying to scam people , and there is no way to know the personality of this hacking , and there is no way to recovery your money , the best way is to be careful and don’t trust any one , and before doing any action you have to be sure that is safe.

Well I think crypto transaction is anonymous, and for a hacker to hack an exchange he already knows how to secure the coin and make away with the stolen coin , I think, the hackers who hacked exchanges their own security would be very strong which is you can't break into their wallet since there already know the best way of doing that .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ahahah, that's very smart of you, bro! An interesting course of events, but I also think that hackers are not stupid, and will not just withdraw all the cryptocurrency, because they can be calculated for this and put in jail. I am sure that they will act covertly. But if suddenly someone transfers bitcoins to you,it will be fun) 0))

that doesn;t make any sense , there is no reason for them to give you what they stolen , i am not defending them but what you are saying looks like a joke , the worst thing that can happen is them selling coins at low price and they still can get some profits , anyway i hope these hackers to stop stealing what people are working hard to get

This is surprising, the rate at which scamming activities is alarming in Crypto world. There is need for members to embark on aggressive enlightenment in oder to help other Crypto user's especially Beginners from fallen in to their tricks.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think its become their bad addiction to steal money, its a bad thing when someone earn money by doing hard work and get steal by hackers. I know that its very much difficult to sell the coins, but may be they have some advance ideas to sell that. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

This is out of sense, normally hackers are not good people, they steal from someone, not even small amount but the whole funds of someone. That act its el is not a sign of any kindness. We must just avoid them, that is it. They are wicked people.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many strict policies are adopted by many countries and many forums against these hackers. But I think it is not a right way to provide them wallet link and ask them to donate. It is like a  joke to say them donate as they never do this. We must do Other plans to catch them. I hope that you understand my point of view

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 1/11/2020 at 10:00 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.
bc1qstd03c2pjc3lh0e2zs6lhq7gtvjgz6nr0k9yl2

0xa160bcfad930A40F79Fd5766190ad3A8110C88e8

They are hackers and they are way more creative and intelligent think that they would hack your cryptocurrency what they can do. There is no worries to sell their cryptocurrency because they can make other accounts and transfer low amount everytime so they can be safe from the exchanges. So, it's better to do hardwork rather than asking for donation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you think that a thief will do robbery and than donate it fearing that he can be caught. 1/1000 times only it will happen. In crypto the chance again decrease of caughting. The hackers, if they are hacking then they have plan to escape as well. The only information we can get about the hacker is the wallet address I guess. After hacking they may be transferring there loots to multiple wallets and multiple times. It's a possibility. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I really hope this is the right news, can the police actually distinguish the addresses of hacker wallets, if that is true, then this is good news in the crypto world in order to reduce the theft and hacking operations that happen daily in the crypto field

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are really funny , the most important thing is to make sure that we are not encouraging hackers, because if they can share why would one work and why would anyone share the loot that they have worked so hard for it, the right idea would be to really guide our self into the right direction that will discourage the hackers, no one feels well when they are scammed

• +3 2

We need to discourage them , though your post is kind a funny ,its important they are discouraged, but the good thing I take from the post is that you can post your address to the public and nobody can even touch what it holds thats the beauty about it.

• +2 1

They don't need to give to anyone and you don't need to ask for stolen crypto. You don't know how blockchains work and you think noone knows but lets say a hacker sends you 1 million dollar worth of crypto in one of these wallets, you think you are safe and they can't find you?

• +2 1

Some smart hackers have own ways how to hide from police and withdraw funds successfully. For inexperienced users it can be difficult, but even blockchain has its own disadvantages which can be used by  good hackers. 

Well hackers already anticipate that they would be reported to some authorities so they have already plan about that like transferring it to other wallet address or they will convert it to fiat money. So I think it would useless to blocked that wallet. 

Hackers don't loot online to distribute it to everyone they loot just for themselves so expecting from them to be kind is not useful infact they should be traced and banned

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

What do you mean by that. You can see the last occurrence. Kucoin has lost $150+ million and no one could find the hacker still.

it isn't correct way to provide them wallet link and ask them to donate, only information we can get about the hacker is the wallet address I think

• +1 1

I'm not asking for anything like that friend and you shouldn't do this. I think that they better contact the place they hacked and ask to keep 10% and return 90% and no further action to be made against them. Some are really good and can hide all the tracks but sometimes a few are getting caught, as some that I've read about lately.

There is no way anyone will send you any bitcoin and you are just begging from a hacker that stole bitcoin to send you some. You are pathetic and this is the only adjective that fits you perfectly, even worse than the hacker that stolen the bitcoins.