To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grease Lightning

To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:16 AM, juttmani said:

That is good decision by the government and now hackers are in eye. And they will never grab the money of the people this i really good.

they at rest know how to money out their stolen, and the regulate know how to not evidence who is have the forward as this is cryptocurrency we container not pin down fill with with their address.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.
bc1qstd03c2pjc3lh0e2zs6lhq7gtvjgz6nr0k9yl2

0xa160bcfad930A40F79Fd5766190ad3A8110C88e8

They didnt take the risks to give it to, i mean if they could steal it will it be hard for them to sell it, there are services in the dark Web just for this  it is know by bitcoin mixures, they take the stolen btc and give you new one for a small fee. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Haha, right, but once you receive that money you will be tagged too, besides, it is not true that hacker are having trouble spending those coins.

well yea that would be a big problem and the police might catch you as a partner to these hackers, and also hackers will always have hard time spending their coins because they are always tagged and marked

On 1/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, suzuya said:

Even they donate or give some coin in our addresses, those coins are still stolen and also it's like we stole that money to because we are the one benefiting from it instead of the real owner. It's better that they should just stop hacking and just return it to the owner.

Yes, they should return the coins to their owners. Hackers should help and work legally. Now I see hackathons everywhere and they can show their talents. It's time to turn into white.

5 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Yes, they should return the coins to their owners. Hackers should help and work legally. Now I see hackathons everywhere and they can show their talents. It's time to turn into white.

Hey mate long time no see! well about hackers, hackers likes to show off to the society they steal money from corrupt people and send them to the society.

6 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Cryptocurrency hackers target big players they have no interest on y

our cheap wallets.

Lol. Maybe he thinks he's CZ. But is it possible that CZ will come here? Of course, hackers will target big fish. 

4 hours ago, bolaji said:

To be realistic hackers are really at all cryptocurrency forum they actually monitor things before they act, been cautious is very important in all transactions here. 

Hahaha maybe you right. But look at my reply above. Anyway not all hacker is bad.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

12 hours ago, wilbertson said:

our cheap wallets.

i think if they targeted enough low volume wallets they can accumulate a lot of money because a lot of newbies dont secure their wallets that well.

bro I am really very sorry for your loss but I do not think hacker will refund you cryptos. they hack your coin, and they will never give back them to you and I do not think, so he is available here.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.

It si so simple that hackers will sell that coins on the exchange and they withdraw that money to their wallet and no one know that from where the hackers will hack the exchange because there is no any link will left the hackers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Governments not legalizing crypto currency because of scammers or hackers targeting to new crypto users.hackers or scammers increasing day by day.

Wow, I cannot believe how dumb can one person be. So you want the attention of all the cops, FBI, Interpol, CIA come to you, and let the hacker go free. Unbelievable. So what happens if a hacker send some crypto from the market wallets to you, did you ever think that. Well I hope you get what you wish for..

On 1/11/2020 at 10:00 PM, Grease Lightning said:

You sounds funny bro those hackers who can hack your wallet will have their way of selling btc I'm sure , yes they wilk not sell to peer to peer but they may use it to buy gift cards and to use in buying products online or they may use it in darkweb 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This topic is very funny, the hackers find it very difficult and they spend a lot of time learning and trying to penetrate the platforms so that you do not wait to give you that money.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:15 AM, Digicoin said:

People are suffering in the world and they turned hackers and scammers. Some just like to do the business. But most are because of circumstances. 

i think if you are good enough that you can hack exchanges then you are just good enough to put your skills to work and get paid .

funny thing you have started my friend.if the hacker can do the job with the technology they can manage the selling after that.so stop losing your own wallet to them and keep money on secured exchanges.so they will not the amount.they are not doing bad for donation 

On 1/29/2020 at 5:38 PM, wilbertson said:

our cheap wallets.

Yes you are right, but some times when they cant hack big players they will attack the weak with cheap wallets.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

What you say is true but they can sell on the black market and invest in one of the webs. They can also send their loot to their friends by selling cheap prices.

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i think if you are good enough that you can hack exchanges then you are just good enough to put your skills to work and get paid .

i think looking at this from the hackers perspective it should be obvious that being a white hat hacker wont get you anywhere while being black hat hacker will show you will get rich fast.

I think hackers definitely have a way to escape the police chase before taking action. Btw if there are hackers who send btc to your wallet will make you become a suspect? isn't that bad for you?

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/12/2020 at 12:15 AM, Grease Lightning said:

That is a very wrong move man. If you ask for a cryptocurrency from the hacker that is being eyed by the international police then you might get involved. The reason is that their address is being on the hot list and all transactions coming from that address is monitored.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

4 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

All hackers always tried to loot all money from people.So be careful from hackers

The hackers all the time try to scam with people. mainly they all the time try to steal others asset. we all should avoid them.

Yes, it is true that they will not be able to sell what they looted, and I wish these hackers and fraudsters would be arrested and people would secure their money.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hackers target anyone, no matter who is grieving.dont be so naif and thinking about how they can spend it what their do is what they like as habit i thought. And there's nothing good accepted gift from hackers their make poeple lose and hurting people directly to the heart and mind.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:25 PM, tienda said:

I think we are on the internet like a sea the big fish eat the small fish if we are not attentive to those Technics  of hackers and scammers, all depend about us if we think anything or any person of course we can be the victim.

Hackers always hack those peoples system whose are good and best in amount not to hack the low amount having peoples becasue if they hack the low amount account peoples they are not get good amount but the high amount having peoples will give them good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day