To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grease Lightning

To crypto hacker. Be kind and give the loots to all.

I dont think that any hacker will return any they have stolen they  only use their knowledge to do something bad to someone 

Well, It's like a funny massage to hickers. No one will return anything they steal from others. They are very stone hearted. They don't care how much they hurt someone. 

I think hackers don't find it difficult to sell looted money because if it is difficult for them then ratio of scams would be very low. Due to lack of punishment they are free to do anything.

Hackers have devised a strategy to evade the authorities. Taking the Binance hack last year for example, the cybercriminals distributed the stolen coins to several smaller wallets. Though it’s possible to track where each bitcoin went, knowing who created the wallets can be daunting making it hard for the authorities to nab the culprits.

what? what ar eyou doin? you wanna scam hackerS? they will scam you 10x times in just 1 minute 😄 don't worry guys they use mixers so none can trace their transactions and can just withdraw money they have stolen .

2 hours ago, Mishadima said:

The cryptocurrency hackers rarely return the coins they  stole from many people because they make use of it to do thee daily activities 

Hackers are insane, i have witnessed few hackers steal from corrupt people and pour the money to the people, but this never happened in crypto world.

Welcome with me
You say: Their portfolio addresses have been flagged by the stock exchange and international police
It's easy to change a wallet's address and send the stolen encoder to it. Like it, you provided your BTC and ETH wallet address. Perhaps you will find an intruder sending you a share of the loot to atone for his crime

I don't think hackers will ever admitte to their bad practices and surrender the hacked bitcoins in such a simple way by donating to your wallet and if they do then you will also be on a track of investigation for receiving stolen coins be wise.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:15 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.
bc1qstd03c2pjc3lh0e2zs6lhq7gtvjgz6nr0k9yl2

0xa160bcfad930A40F79Fd5766190ad3A8110C88e8

Actually yu said the right words and if they should stop what they are doing it will be for there own good and safe

Like seriously this Crypto hacker's who tend to hack this Crypto exchanges and loot out millions of coins, and they never get satisfied on it, and they still attend to hack also other exchanges, like the exchange which hacker's loot out $400 million NEM coins

They sell such stolen crypto currencies on the exchange to get money.They are not hacking the systems just for fun. These criminals invest their all days of a month to steal other's properties. How bad they are , can you imagine? They should get the death penalty as the punishment. 

crypto is encrypted so easily not hack, but some hackers have great techniques and they use advance technology, crypto is encrypted and when any hacker hack our coins, and send this coins in another's address then we can't trace this transaction, so that's so many peoples say use strong security in our account.

Very interesting move from you. I assure you they will not make donations but on the contrary will look for ways to withdraw their funds.

Why would those hackers invest all that time, and risk being caught, just to give the money away?

While I don't agree with criminal intentions, that would make no sense from their perspective.

They're no Robin Hoods 😉

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

You can't be expecting hackers to easily return what they have stolen from people  we don't have to dream about it, it is better to behold the security of our wallets always m

Hackers are creating much problem nowadays.Amd hackers would never return the money.Due to them people are losing money and many countries are also getting ban,so experienced people are also facing problems

This is very  good  suggestions  to scammers.  They should  avoid  that for future and give all currencies  back to its owners. Or donate  it somewhere. 

Well, you didn't change their minds to victim people here in crypto world because they are wanted to get a lot of money by doing this, just be careful for them and make your wallets and accounts is secured.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:39 PM, Razan alikac said:

Yes, it is true that they will not be able to sell what they looted, and I wish these hackers and fraudsters would be arrested and people would secure their money.

hackers all of the time try to rip-off with humans. specially they all of the time attempt to steal others asset. we all need to keep away from them.

On 1/11/2020 at 9:45 PM, Grease Lightning said:

What will the hackers do with the stolen crypto? They seem to have difficulty selling their loot because their wallet addresses have been tagged by the exchange and the international police. They will also face difficulties when selling peer to peer because of these observations. There's even a bounty to catch these hackers. Therefore I want to warn the hackers to stop your crime. Below is the address of my BTC and ETH wallet. You better donate your loot to us here. Do good before you regret it later.

As they are hackers and they are smart enough. I believe that they have many ways to spend the stolen crypto easily. Point to think that if they didn't have a way to use stolen money. Then why would they steal it? 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:02 PM, Preadator889 said:

Yeah, sometimes the hacker wallet get marcked by exchange or  wallet but hacker can rotate his fund to so many wallet and finally make cash out or use to pay in dark web

The safe place for a hacker is to move his coins to the dark web or privacy coins and never to use exchanges with KYC. But also tipping would not incriminate the ones tipped.

Bitcoin hackers have no trouble selling bitcoin to anyone.

Either they send to a mixer which will give the equivelant in another crypto currency , or they will just sell them on different exchanges.

I do not like your post of asking hackers to send you money here , its just like begging people for money,

I think the OP should be closed and reported!

Some hackers are hard to catch because Internet is a large place but to avoid this stolen crypto coin, an user must know how to handle the security of its assets.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:15 AM, Grease Lightning said:

I'm sure they have a method or tricks for them to didn't trace by the police. 

You can't warn or stop them if all of inside their mind was to scam and trick other people. 

But I hope they will meet karma for them to stop what they doing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If the matter was easy that you think cryptocurrencies would have been controlled but there are many ways to hide or disguise as well as pirates can easily hide their impact through several wallets

Life is great and enjoy it