Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

1 hour ago, Romaan1987 said:

I dont have ever think that crypto is gambling, but it is an awesome opportunity to earn some extra money wisely and safely, if greed is not coming in our heart or mind then we can easily earn from crypto just as a part time job or even a full time job.

well if you can not predict the market movement or if even your altcoin that you bought will still survive during the bear market or not then its so far gambling as i see it.

People think that cryptocurrency is a form of gambling mostly because of how volatile the market is, investing in crypto can be really risky and is a gamble whether the money you invested into your coin will grow or crash, even with predictions, no one can 100% say for certain where the market is going.

Those people who they dont know crypto or maybe they have tried to trade with crypto then they have got a bad experience, maybe for this reason they hate or think is gambling, but is they dont learn or search of course they will loss.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, this is really annoying, because the truth is that trading is far from gambling, the first depends on the extent of the trader's learning and his experience in the market, and gambling depends only on your luck and it is more dangerous.

It is just like a game to work in crypto because it may give you profit or loss not sure. Although you work hard but still your earning is risky. Many experts say it is gambling because they said it not works on reality. It only useful upto it has demand.

I think we should giving explanation that crypto is really different with gambling. Crypto is not for play and fun, there's knowledge and hard work to become successful. Gambling is only fun and luck, you'll never get bright future with gambling, realize that.

You are right mate, but people should now that in cryptocurrency world not everything is about gambling but instead they should fully understand that if crypto is use to bet it called gambling but if it is use just purely as investment then that's not gambling.

Because crypto currencies have a high risk and there is a possibility that you have lost all your money, besides the existence of shitcoin also affects people's views about crypto. So it's not surprising that many consider it gambling 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Because they think that you really need to invest your money in order for you to start earning in crypto. Also gambling in very popular in crypto so maybe people heard of it, they think that they need to gamble their money so they can earn some profits out of their investment. 

1 hour ago, Kareemramzy said:

Because lots of them do not belive about crypto currencey but i think in the future every thing will change

In due time.every thing will change.

Fiat will be crypto

Bitcoin will be the worldwide native currency(in my own preduction&opinion).altscoin will be price increase  specially dogecoin

Because most of the time the people thing cryptocurrency is a gambling because they see other people who gained a lot of profit in just a single day. 

People think that the crypto currency is gambling when they gonna investing and trading because there is a risk on it but if do not involved the investment and trading there is no such a gamble there just like in this forum , all you need is to post and you will earn some crypto and it has already a proof that this forum is not a scam so there is no gamble here.

They should understand that earning crypto is not a job and have no stable way to earn from it forever. They tried to invest once in their lifetime and end up scammed instead. They bet on a highest possible price to lose they earned for a year. 

15 hours ago, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

maybe because the more popular sites are faucet sites and most of their advertising is about gambling. Even in sites like contiply they have a roulette that you use to earn their coins so its no wonder people will think that crypto is mainly for gambling. Even when you trade crypto your gambling your money ergo crypto is for gambling.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

15 hours ago, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

Crypto is similar to gambling but it is not a way of gambling. Especially people wait for the right time to trade or they sell when price is high which is similar to gamble but it is not a gambling. People need to understand that both are different aspects and trading and gambling are not related to each other.

It's calling gambling when you not use risk/reward managament, and entered market only based on your feeling. But if you buy crypto based on technical analysist before entered the market is not called gambling

16 minutes ago, Bantay116 said:

Maybe it is because  on crypto especially  if you are going to invest there is a chance that you lose and there is a chance also that you can gain profit. 

not just a chance to lose, its a very high probability of losing specially that we have been in a bear market on all altcoins for 2 years now and most of us lost money.

Gambling crypto, allows people to bet with cryptocurrencies. Most people see the transaction data on the Blockchain as safer than other forms of gambling. One thing to bear in mind is that some of these sites are also, as these cryptocurrencies are relatively new.

I think that is not wrong people think cryptocurrency is like gambling. Because some people who interested entering cryptocurrency is have wrong mindset. They think cryptocurrency is the way they can be rich in short time. They mostly hear about Bitcoin where starting at price $1 and now going to $8,000. Yes that is right the price really high, but if you only see the price, i hope you not sad with that idea.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Good morning mates, I dont really understand those people that considers cryptocurrency as a way to gamble.I always feels sick when someone says that cryptocurrency is gambling.Its trading not gambling.happy posting everyone.

19 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Crypto is far from gambling. It is just a currency that so many gambling sites make use of. And so many people only know of crypto through gambling sites.

well i think crypto is counted as gambling because we never know where the price will be the next day and unlike forex its not affected by a country or a company so that we can predict its movement..

Yes I am also very annoyed with that. Yes, that's how the human mind draws conclusions too quickly without seeing the truth. Maybe for him Crypto is an easy way to make money and that according to him is gambling. Very frustrating.

Maybe those who think like that are those who only consider crypto as a trading commodity. In their minds the crypto trade was like gambling.

Those people who are still thinks that's cryptocurrencies trading is gambling is those ehk are do trading without do the market analysis so they only predict to move of currency

2 hours ago, Shakayet20 said:

Is it a gambling? Why please tell me why this is a gambling and why people calls it a gambling please help me to find the way

Actually cryptocurrencies is not a gambling, but mostly of the newbies are complaints that's it is a gambling because they are loosing money