Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

1 minute ago, Zaki ahmed said:

Well daily trading is gambling. because buying and then selling (trading) is almost similar to gambling. And the Rate of interest on investments what we get in Crypto is very high.

You only see it as gambling the reasonable reason is the manipulation and the other reasons are such as the lack on knowledge of trading.

Many people think investing in shares is also gambling. I think they just don't want to learn about investing. They probably lost some severe money by bying in a bullrun on the stock or crypto market.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

The fact that crypto markets moves randomly in nature does not mean they don't have pivotal points with their support and resistance intact. Gambling has no forecasting plans, but crypto market can be forecasted thereby limiting the name to be a gamble.

Because some people get lose because of scammers  that's why they think that crypto can consider as a gambling. But not only because of scammers but because of volitality also. 

On 1/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

Before anything we all know every quick Money is a gambling people think that huge money just came from gambling and stealing and that is really wrong...

In my opinion I think people call crypto as gambling because of the experience they had after investing in a scam investment site and some its because of ignorance and failure to acquire some proper knowledge about something.

No its not gambling ! you can use your coins with more than 1 way ! Like you can invest , trade , hold , collect your coins ! you can chose the best for you 

I think many people consider cryptocurrencies to be gambling because they have no knowledge of cryptocurrencies, which is a surefire reason, and they don't have the knowledge, participation to just listen to it. I think so

daaily trading can be termed as gambling.in which peoplesare investing and loosing their money because of the lack of knowledge and skill

On 1/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

yes, I'm also bothered by that. however, they sometimes don't understand something they don't understand. they will most likely see people who fail at this and talk that it is a gamble that is difficult to control. besides, prices are fluctuating, and trading makes it look like a gambling game in the eyes of people who don't know about it.

Everyone who is not informed to a certain thing tends to panic and jugde based on what they hear within their society. Since they are not informed we can't force them to believe such a thing. As for myself, I once thought that this site is a scam but ever since I've tried using it then, I believed of how it works. 

i think it's because they didn't earn good money from crypto yet, no one believes on the works if they get huge money then thay will automatically start working and believing on crypto, everything is a game of money.

there is a great chance to earn crypto by gambling and investing without hard work and spending only minutes online. But cryptocurrency will not give profit to everyone those who gamblers and investors.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:58 PM, hmind said:

it is because of the high volatility that makes people think that cryptocurrency is a gambling.  Aside from that, there are also lots of scam company that exploits ignorant investors making the crypto industry look bad.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

In my opinion, different people has different thoughts. They think about it like gamling because of trading but you can't tell it that most of the people think it as gamlig. Because in developing country 90% people doesn’t know about it. So they can't thought it.                     

Because it has a connection of the two. And many people uses that to be their betting payment when they are going to gamble. There is no so much bad thing in both of it.

Cryptocurrency trading is similar to gambling but anonymous, unregulated and available 24/7, said Mills.Not surprisingly, crypto trading could be conceived as an extension to high-risk day trading activity. More than 75 percent of high-risk stock traders also trade cryptos.

some people when see the trade panel , understanding it's game😅😅😅. because they see we pay money to space and get double + our money from space. Trading isn't like gambling, if you lose in gampaling you will lose all your money, losing in trading / lose only the down amount .

Well, we can say cryptocurrency is gambling to some extent in trading and staking though they might require much more know-how than just plain gambling. People taking their time investing in shitcoins and low valued altcoins are also doing that with a lot of risks just like in gambling.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Many people are saying crypto is gambling because when trading you take risk and sometimes there is lucky for you to earn good profit but also you can lost! And in gambling you take risk and there is lucky for you to win because you predict and in prediction there is lost too! Thats why many people are saying crypto is gambling.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Because you can make money on the trade and lose it in a matter of minutes, since no one knows where the rate of a particular coin will go.

Because cryptocurrency prices fluctuate, everyone thinks that cryptocurrency is equal to gambling, but when the currency takes a fixed price, everyone will look at cryptocurrency well, now cryptocurrency is fluctuating so cryptocurrency is being compared.