It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

13 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I don't see it going this high either. The launch of Ethereum 2.0 might even mean that price will dump. The currenct ethereum chain is clogged for more than 3 months and fees are 20 times higher from the past. Blockchain Dapps and gaming on ethereum is suffering and lost almost all traffic, as the only sector that works is DeFi lending projects. Seriously ethereum right now is not working for 90% of the people.

Yes mate and that is one of the reasons why I concluded that $8,000 is too far for ethereum to reach in terms of market value this year but I am sure it will rise and give some reasonable profit to investors that bought at the range of $110 last year. What do you think?

• +1 1

I see you have made this post in January when eth price was 250 usd or up but later corona effect come in the world and stock market go down which lead eth price down around 150 usd.. Supposed corona Didn't come but look to the eth price is only 250 usd then how can you guess or wish to see eth price so huge in this year..my suggeste for you,stop make this kind of topic💕      

For eth to reach $8000 in this year its a lie! At least you would say $500 in this year but not that much amount. Ethereum is a good coin, no matter when it will pump but i believe there is a day for it to reach $1000+.

How do you expect such a super optimistic value for ETH when it is really struggling to hit $300 already? Being optimistic is commendable but to the extent that is reasonable. If we suppose ETH will hit $500, this is much more likely to happen but when? Not tomorrow or the next month. It may happen some time near the end of the year. Don't forget the close relationship in price change between BTC and ETH. I think if ETH is supposed to achieve such high values, BTC should rise up to $15K first! Therefore, I always look for bitcoin signal before thinking about altcoins.

It is very high if we want to see the price of Ethereum increase up to that point. even I have long seen that Altcoin prices, especially Ethereum, have not experienced a significant increase in recent periods. However, I can say expect the unexpected like what happens to bitcoin price last 2017 that no one speculate it will reached to $20,000 same with Ethereum could occur.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is just too freaky! If this happened, then the price of bitcoin would be over a million dollars! And this is almost unrealistic. We should expect a situation when the demand for cryptocurrency will grow, and we will be able to observe the fact that prices will really grow !

• +1 1

These numbers are very exaggerated and can be in proportion to the highest price achieved by Bitcoin and Ethereum in a currency Predict the price of Ethereum and think that when Bitcoin hair becomes $ 30,000, Ethereum will $ 2,000.

Wow you have big thinking about ethereum. I think it will reach just $3000 .you said it reach $8000 it is impossible brother. 

From the data of previous record of ethereum up and down it is not possible before 3 years. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/11/2020 at 1:20 AM, halloweed said:

There is 50/50 chances on that, but i believe many coins will break the limits this year even if not 6k for ethereum.

Yes, many coins will sure break but we don't need to worry if we know that we are using a proper and good coin that we know that will never break and one of the best example of these coins are Bitcoin and ETH.

• +3 1

I don't think Etherium will cross 8,000 by 2020.  $ 8000 is a much larger rate.  I think it will take more time to overcome such a large amount.  If it will reach $ 400-500 this year but still a good amount for Etherium.  Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The if thats the price, I better buy up some ether and thats what am going to do , its something that am going to enjoy in the end the right idea is to store up about 10 of ether , but I have heard that people and coins and even token s are running from ether network am no so sure why 

• +5 1

Anything is possible in the world of crypto , because when you look at what happened the other day with uptrennd token you realize it shot 1,000% in just one week , thats really huge, for this to happen to have 2000% in ether shot and nothing is impossible with crypto

Ethereum to hits this higher stipulated value is almost impossible in this year of 2020 but may be in nearest future of 2035 it may reach because no one knows what will happen and as BTC is busy bursting up day and night and it happens be top leading coin capable of regulating their prices.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2020 at 8:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

Not possible mate. It is because nowadays, eth is having a hard time before reaching the $1000 mark. Even bitcoin also having a hard time before, before it reach the $8000. I think eth will undergo many years until or before it can reach $5000 and eventually $8000 value.

• +1 1

Ethereum reaching that high have a chance like finding a needle in a haystack because it can be possible but certain conditions must be met so that it can happen. Altcoins is a go to cryptocurrency when the prices of bitcoin is high so I think that it is unnecessary for it to reach that high of a value

On 8/24/2020 at 6:14 PM, Emon729 said:

I don't think Etherium will cross 8,000 by 2020.  $ 8000 is a much larger rate.  I think it will take more time to overcome such a large amount.  If it will reach $ 400-500 this year but still a good amount for Etherium.  Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.

I have no rights to say that ethereum has its limit because I cannot foresaw the future. All I need to do is to believe on the crypto currency I am holding right now and be a responsible user.

With time ethereum will definitely go above $8,000 in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but not in this 2020 because it is currently fluctuating within the range of $380-$400 which is too far with what was stated in this topic and the highest i think ethereum can reach this year is $7,00.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/30/2020 at 10:30 PM, buway said:

This you are suggesting is impossible. It will mean that Ethereum will have 20 times the value it has now and it can't happen. In 2017 price was 1200 I think on the ATH and it instantly collapsed back to80 a year later. It can go back down there again instead of 8000 you claim.

There are no impossible thing in crypto currency because anything may happen. All the movement of crypto price is depending on the demand and supplies.

The price you say is very high and I would expect to back it with something real otherwise this is just a number you just thrown and wait for others to talk about it. I am sorry this post offers nothing to us and you should refrain from posting anything similar.

• +2 1

Ethereum coin work very well but its never possible to reach $8000 in 2020. Ethereum price rises in 2020 may be $400 or $500. And tht is good price for ethereum in 2002. In crypto world everything is unpredictable. But it is not possible. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

No one can predict what would be happen, but we can assume a price. The price you assume may be its quite difficult to turn into true, but ETH have the potentiality to go up. But all equation of the price may be unpredictable sue to the pandemic.

No, I think we need to have Ethereum 2.0 to reach $8k because it's even hard to hit $500. I would guess maximum ethereum wil pump upto $800 in 2020 but after 2-3 years the price will be very high and even it has very dtrong base and most of the tokens are being traded in ethereum which will also support to hit $8k very soon.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I think this year is not for Ethereum so it would be hard for it to reach that price. Its highest price was $1k then dropped to around $300. So maybe it would reach that price after 6 years I think or if the demand in Bitcoin decreased. There were so much demand in Bitcoin that was why the other crypto didn't do well in the market.  

I find this not possible, I am sorry this price is very high but a price smalle as one thousand can be more believable to reach and stay there for Ethereum. You don't even explain why you think this is a good price for a target, do you have something to base your post or just gave a number in luck.