It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

On 1/10/2020 at 1:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

wow 8000$ in less that 1 year it is a quite impossible thing.  

ethereum all time high price was just 1300$/1400$ so he needs many years to reach the price that you are saying, like 20/25 years minimum and only if crypto currencies will be accepted worldwide and ethereum will still alive in this market

Am certainly not sure of that feats of Ethereum reaching that price even if the halving occurs. That will need a miracle to reach that period of being $8000 during this year

I do not think that it will reach such a huge figure, but I think that the figure of $ 1000 Ethereum in 2020 will reach 100%.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Rudro88 said:

Yes, ETH will never go up to $ 8000 in 2020, which is going to be a big deal, so if ETH goes from $ 140 to $ 200, that would be a big price for us.

Everyone has the right to predict a good price for the good of the price but basically they don't know when the ETH price will rise, and the important thing is we should expect ETH to rise from $ 140 to $ 200, then that will make the price the biggest for all of us.

It is not possible that ETH will increasing up to 8000$ in 2020. It may be possible in last of 2020 or in 2021. This is the very high amount so I think its not possible in 2020

Ethereum really is a precise benefit coin and is the preeminent alternative we preserve want for investing after Bitcoin, but to stroke 8000 US Dollars I m not certainly perhaps if the crypto worth will riot superior assess that earnings Bitcoin will attain a supreme price.

The forecast is okay but please be sure to stick your feet on the ground, more realistic than fiction. Ethereum active currency, but your goal is too much. General Chat Chat LoungA lot of good project releases this year are related to Eth, but in the history of the charts we can see how Ethereum users react to very low and slow news...

$8000!!!!!!! 

I don't know how to you think about this? Bitcoin current price is $9800. How to you imagine that? if it going to $800-$1000 i think it is the best price for now. i am not sure that is eth can hit $1000 in 2020? 

But in crypto market anything can be happen. but I don't think so in 2020 it's possible. In 2022 hopefully it can do this. That's also just a possibility.

At the moment, the cost of ETH = $ 220. The capitalization of this cryptocurrency = 24 billion. If the price rises to 8000, then the capitalization will increase by 40 times! It's impossible! ETH is not so popular.

22 hours ago, Humayun Kabir said:

Now the ETH price is 226.35 United States Dollar. As prices continue to rise, I think it will be 8000 United States Dollar within 2020 years.

That is not possible, this is 2020 and no miracle can make that to happen.

19 hours ago, tieprop said:

Эфириум может вырасти до 8000 долларов США в долгосрочной перспективе, но не в 2020 году. Поскольку киты сильно влияют на него, в какой бы момент он ни стоил, они раздражают рекламу, увеличивая массу предложений. От 140 до 8000 долларов - долгий путь. В любой момент его стоимость возрастет с огромной суммой, на которую будут влиять киты, поэтому повышение до 8000 долларов займет много времени.

ETH has one, very big flaw. A sharp rise in the price of coins is prevented by continuous and unlimited emission. If Bitcoin mining is guaranteed to stop at around 21 million, then Ethereum mining has no such limit. Therefore, when a coin rises in price, its quantity increases and profit goes past us.

First of all ethereum coin is very high rated and we can make it in investing so 

We can all do this, Bitcoin is also popular currency we can exchange it in yobit account, so in my way it will take several 

Years for this project...

• +1 1

Don't even think about it because if ethereum reaches $8000, it will be very close to bitcoin and considering the current difference in price between them (BTC is 40x more expensive), bitcoin should go up to $320.000 if ethereum is traded at $8K! Honestly, I hope this thing happens but I'm sure it will not happen this year. It is better not to be blinded by excessive imagination. Even $500 ETH is something we dream about.

It is very difficult to achieve that number, BTC is very difficult to survive in that period. eth is a potential currency but it is still a long way from achieving such a success as BTC.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:28 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

I don't think Etherium would cross the 500$ mark in 2020 , analysing the markets and it's circulations around the markets.. there is less demands for etherium .. and lesser people are actually trading thier coins for etherium. Other coins like litecoins, BCH,XRP are on greater levels compared to ETH.

The price of eth is very low right now. But I think it's getting ready for the next halving. And the halving could get etherium really high and it could hit 8k.

No I dont think that ! maybe it can reach for 1000$ Maximum ! because 8000 $ is very high price ! and its very hard to jump from 250$ to 8000 $ in just a year 

even reaching the price of $ 1000 is extraordinary. for now, I never thought that eth prices could reach $ 8000, even to get past $ 2000 is still quite difficult to imagine. even when changing from POW to POS

Ethereum can reach $ 8,000 this year, but it is somewhat difficult, but it is not impossible to rise sharply in the coming months because the ethereum is so strong.

Welcome with me
$ 8,000 for Ethereum, an exaggerated figure, It is very difficult for Ethereum to reach this figure in 2020
Perhaps in the range of $ 1200- $ 1,500, if Bitcoin hit record high
Good luck with Cryptotalk

Dude, I don't think that is possible, because for now being 14 February, Eth is trading on a range of $200-$300 per Eth. It might be possible.

Yeah sure, I strongly believe that ethereum will hit 8k$ one day but not soon.

As of 2010 who thought that BTC will hit 10k$ and yet today BTC is 10k$.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

Ethereum is leading crypto currency after the bitcoin also it have good potential and a big upgrade in this year but it is difficult to touch the highest mark of $8000.

Impossible sir..I think it will increase but not that big as 8k...Maybe it can be rise in 8k in 4 to 5 years in a long run just wait for it..