Dogecoin behind technology - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Dogecoin behind technology

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

We will never know, maybe someday they will stop releasing the supply and dogecoin could break a bull to one dollar.

@halloweed I do not think they can reduce the the supply of doge, because, half of it has been minded already, doge is also not a new project but a very old one. 

• -2 1

Well, i read some threads here in this forum that dogecoin is just made for just trippings only which means that there has no serious about from it, some analyst says that this dogecoin has no chance to increased it's price by $1 and I'm totally agree from that.

As we know dogecoin is one of the most valuable coin when we seek for any altcoins rather than bitcoin and likewise blockchain technology dogecoin technology will be also working similarly to generate more coin.

• -1 1

22 hours ago, deepown said:

That is all that is there for the case of dogecoin, saying that it is behind technology that is the case for bitcoin.

Bitcoin is absolutely behind the technology, it has not been upgraded and I think the technology of bitcoin will be left whenever a great technology surfaces in the future.

21 hours ago, deepown said:

I think there will be no other tech that will surpass bitcoin other than their coins that are still in the form of crypto.

You are just thinking bro, but we know that technology will never stop at this level,there will be more advance technology that might even surpassed bitcoin, unless if the bitcoin will be upgraded in the future

The internet first known meme coins of the doge coin is high was really backed  it's community on of it's continuity up till now, as the doge hasn't really break from it's stable value often in the Crypto markets. A d with it's unlimited supply of the doge coin In the market. The technology on it, is kind maybe that of it's own chain when making transactions as it's also on the use of somehow blockchain too, since it's not a privacy coins

• +4 1

Dogecoin is one of the well-known currencies in the crypto world, and it works according to the blockchain technology I think, but what distinguishes this coin is the low fees for withdrawal and its stability as its price has not changed significantly in more than two years

Edited by Moaz
  • +1 1

Everycoin have its personal deliver as according to the middle calculations. Bitcoin deliver is being set by means of the wide variety of blocks at that time it was the begin of blockchain era and best 21million bitcoin block have been generated to be mine.

I think dogecoin is most popular and stable cryptocurrency from the beginning and most people use it because of it's less transaction fee than bitcoin and others. Maybe it works on blockchain technology. 

It is true that the dog coin is among the best in terms of transfer speed, such as the fees, but as far as information, the owner of the coin has abandoned it for a long time and he has already entered the prison.

Dogecoin is a very strong coin that has a fast transaction network and also has less transactions fee compare to other crypto and yes it works with Blockchain. 

The future of Dogecoin is much better now trying to keep pace with the technology But cryptocurrency currencies increase in price depending on bitcoin If the price of Bitcoin goes up the demand for these currencies will increase.

Doge coin was created for fun by two programmers()Billy Markus, Jackson Palmer) in 2013 but somehow, some hype was gathered around it even famous tech expert Elon Musk contributed to it through social media and boom it became a real deal later in 2014 with its market capitalisation skyrocketed.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/10/2020 at 12:38 PM, Rudro88 said:

DogeCoin is one of the most known coins in our cryptocurrency.  And in that case we all know that there are many users of this coin and if it needs to be technologically improved, many tools will cost a lot of money.  In that case, it is very important to use advanced technology of Dogecoin

I thought it would be nice to spend money to develop technologies for that currency because they would attract many investors.

It seems that Dogecoin is little bit stable comparatively with others  coin, cause most time the price is not dump or bump as much as other coins. And most importantly the fees of the coin is lower than the other coin, it might be a good reason to lower price. 

dogecoin has really interesting prospects! And as it seems to me, it is a very unusual altcoin, with a hard fate. Because he always has to come up with something, and somehow get out of a difficult situation. Surprisingly, it keeps a good mark!

I think that the doji currency at the present time is one of the most important work, but I think that its low value is due to the fact that the currency has billions of it at the present time, meaning that the currency there are very large quantities of it

I dont like doge coin am, sure of that, I have never ever tried to transfer it and its something that I do intentionally , how ever on the other hand I have always tried to make sure that am holding some of it , so that in the end am able to really make some money out of it

• +5 1

I say nothing about doge coin and am not interested with it but hope some day its just going to be something and in the end am going to enjoy a lot  of work with it its one of those kind that are good to enjoy working with especially speculating because its one that volatile

Doge coin also work on block chain technology. I also don't think why doge coin have unlimited supply and i think it is the reason that doge coin have low price as compared to other top coins. 

Dodge coin is an investment coin with the hope to make profit one of the advantage of Dodge coin is that it has a very low transaction fees and fast transaction as well and it is easy to use.

Doge has been the most stable of all cryptos. Most the time It doesn't go much higher or never gets much lower either, Its in almost all the major exchanges and trades against major coins. Doge seems to be a good coin that many like to use most especially when it comes to transfer from one exchange to another because of low fees and how fast it is with a very low fees to transact with

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is the coin that the free coin given to us by yobit DICE COIN was traded to DOGECOIN, it's a well recognized coin in the world of crypto currencies but it's value is too low. Because I could remembered vividly the 7Million dice given to me gained a very small amount as I traded in doge. 

Contrasted and different digital forms of money, Dogecoin had a quick beginning coin creation plan: 100 billion coins were available for use by mid-2015, with an extra 5.256 billion coins each year from there on. As of 30 June 2015, the 100 billionth Dogecoin had been mined. While there are scarcely any standard business applications, the cash has picked up footing as an Internet tipping system, in which social media users award Dogecoin tips to different clients for giving intriguing or critical substance. Dogecoin is alluded to as an altcoin.

It is not about how much you can add on a network as a supply,  I think while creating the coin you decide the quantity and after that you can not change that. And there are a lot of dogecoin.