Dogecoin behind technology - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Dogecoin behind technology

What I know is that this coin was found with the aim of pleasure and achieved a liquidity of up to one billion dollars, and this matter is not expected for its maker, but because of its low fees and the blockchain based on it, it achieved its investigation and formed its own commercial community But I do not think its price will increase more than that for many reasons, including its number, for example.

• +5 1

Dogecoin is low-priced and straightforward to quarry we grasp that not completely crypto hold been know by dwell in for me the paramount question is why is Dogecoin reduced little its a to cut a long story short identified Cryptocurrency thus far its cost is inferior than XRP. 

On 1/10/2020 at 12:17 PM, Honny143 said:

Everyone knowns dogecoin is crypto currency doge transaction fees less and huge supply in market but my point is every crypt currency have their own technology to create digital currency like bitcoin is block chain technology so what is  dogecoin technology to made a doge and how much cost this to made  why the doge have huge supply pls give your opinions

As I know, Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that was extracted from Litecoin as a fork in December 2013, and the role of this main asset is to be a light and fast payment system, as a payment or service for charitable purposes.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:02 PM, Honny143 said:

Everyone knowns dogecoin is crypto currency doge transaction fees less and huge supply in market but my point is every crypt currency have their own technology to create digital currency like bitcoin is block chain technology so what is  dogecoin technology to made a doge and how much cost this to made  why the doge have huge supply pls give your opinions

Dogecoin was introduced as the fun coin but later on people showed positive response in it now every one hold dogecoin. Exactly the doge coin technology is very good because we can trade them with in seconds and transaction fees are very low.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10.01.2020 at 14:17, Honny143 said:

Yes, this is an interesting topic, I myself have not come across such a coin. But now many new cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum, and blockchain technology is in great demand on this wave. I hope one day it will be used not only in the crypto world, but it will also be able to save someone's life ..

It does not need any development, more than euro disclosure.  Good mining rewards, the perfect currency for toggling toggles.  Power and energy with low fees, great fees...

Doge is made as a meme and met success just because some whales who had a lot of money think that this meme was very funny. It is a good coin but nothing special. It is a fork of litecoin by the way and one of the old coins.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin including this stablecoin makes the price doge unlike other decentralized cryptos such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Dogecoin adopts the Scrypt technology which is used in other cryptos such as Litecoin. This advantage makes Dogecoin have a super fast transfer speed that only takes one minute. I think Doge excels in his transaction speed.

• +1 1

At the you have to concern about the quantity how much they supply in the market, may be the dogecoin is huge in the market. That's why the price of the dogecoin is may be little bit lower then the others coins, the coin is created on the fun basis. 

Dogecoin was originally designed to be a more approachable alternative to Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies. As such, there aren’t any groundbreaking features that set Dogecoin

• +1 1

What exactly is your question? What is the doge technology? It was forked from litecoin which was forked from Bitcoin. So it is all come from Bitcoin, this is something you can read on the internet.

• +1 1

I found this dogecoin too and it was very interesting concept of having a meme coin. I read a few articles about it and it seems to have the support of all the community and even Elon Musk discussed this coin in twitter. I will try to buy some Dogecoin and I hope it will help with my investments.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:17 PM, Honny143 said:

every crypt currency have their own technology to create digital currency like bitcoin is block chain technology 

No the technology is the same. They just copy Bitcoin and in this case they just changed a few names and a few lines in the code and made Dogecoin. Just as many altcoins did. The blockchain runs in a certain way and they just changed some values.

• +2 1

Doge is amazing, fast and cheap coin. I think that mining Doge is in same pools with Litecoin, maybe I am wrong forgive me. I will look for this more. Yes it was a fork of litecoin as mentioned this is correct.

Doge has huge supply and I don't think this supply is fixed but it can be mined for ever. The technology is just the same as bitcoin technology and nothing special. Some coins have some differences but most are all based on the same concept of blockchain.

• +1 1

Dogecoin is a good coin and this is so much old and soon at this time bull this coin touch the high becasue last time its touch the high is 0.05$ almost and this time dogecoin touch almost 0.50$ becasue it is most old coin in the crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Doge is a good coin that I am like to have with all the other crypto currency. I am awnt to buy a few because I am seen in the yobit they are have it as a main trade pairing with other coins. I am also interest in why it is have so many coins in total but I am think this is because they are want to use this coin for payments.

• +3 1

Dogecoin is one of the old coins that was made to be a fun themed coin and it has very big supply that keeps inflating. I don't think that dogecoin is a great investment and even trading it is very difficult so maybe you can just hold some for a while and wait because it can pump if whales decide.

• +1 1

The developer Billy Markus developed the coin based on the codes of Luckycoin (an underdog digital currency at the time, and he thought it would be wise to use the code). While Luckycoin was based on Litecoin, which bases its efficiency on the scrypt technology and proof-of-work algorithm.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, Honny143 said:

BTC and also the dogecoin technology is same and the dogecoin supply is high but there are more coins that supply is more than the dogecoin but those coins buyers are so much and the coin price is high than the dogecoin so much.

BetFury                                                   

Doge has the same technology it is most of coins that have blockchain and they are copy of Bitcoin or forked from it and programmers made some changes to the code and supported mining with the help of other big miners.

Doge is one of the cryptocurrencies that have been always respected by crypto users, it was one of the first cryptocurrencies created and has infinite and very high supply, making it valued really low and perhaps not a so good investment for very long, although it has done good with the price after many years and is always in the top100 list.

It has the same technology as Bitcoin as it was a fork of litecoin. The developers fork or copy the code and create other cryptocurrencies with differences in code values to make them faster or more private, etc.

Edited by Fixfin

Dogecoin is one of the latest cryptocurrencies, which is capturing an important spot in the crypto space. Dogecoin is a high value investment  for 2020 as predicted by experts. Dogecoin aims to become the default crypto for merchant payments in this year.

It is true that, we usually see Dogecoin withdrawal fees a lot lower compared to some other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and this is possibly to attract traders and motivate them to use the currency, as it gains the confidence of many traders.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, Roomi said:

Definitely dogecoin is also working on blockchain technology. Dogecoin have fast initial coin production achedule. Its also a mineable currency.

Dogecoin will rise in some day and if the Bitcoin price become stable and reach to the price of the $40k then the prediction for the Doge coin is $1/coin.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.