Can I use bad language to him? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Can I use bad language to him?

If you use a bad language to post on cryptocurrencies, that post will make no sense and you will not receive any payment for that account. For safety, don't create bad keywords for anyone special.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:05 AM, Philipadex said:

sort out not avail yourself of injurious languages for him as lots of peoples achieve not aspire to edify other as it should be to greed goal they sort out not lack their contacts be funds as they earning.

The 2 languages of cryptocurrency are English and Russian. in fact you are the one asking in the first place so if you want to really learn from your friends then be patient, keep asking until you understand. Answer you really need. Don't use bad language and try to understand others and give others the opportunity to understand you.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:10 PM, sectdercent said:

No, I do no longer suppose you'll utilize horrific language in crypto seeing that if you make use of awful dialect at that point that submit will now not make experience and your ID may be bandied almost.

Wow, there is a tone for coding, can I know it, thank you all

On 1/10/2020 at 2:37 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day I try to start good conversation about trading with my friend that I know already have experience for 5 years. I ask him what do I need to start trading and he answer me, laptop and network. Correct answer but this is not the answer I want and make me mad. Can I use bad language to him?

No need to use bad language to him, if he do not want to tell you something. There are many sources from where you could learn. One important place is cryptotalk, where you could learn from the experience of people. And you can see videos on youtube. In the era of internet everything is available on your mobile phone.

😀 probably should, but could just a joke or he thinks you are not serious wot your question, so chill and ask the guy again if he have a good experience you could use him.

This individual advised the particular loyal response due to the fact attract any PERSONAL COMPUTER and also set world wide web about it and also breakers in regards to the posts concerning cryptos and also add an individual sustain proceed by means of this kind of community forum to be able to be knowledgeable about further regarding it.

What bad language are you writing about if you are not allowed to trade cryptocurrencies at all. Your friend correctly answered that, for cryptocurrency trading, you need a laptop and a network in order to access the Internet.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:01 PM, phizusiki said:

If you use a bad language to post on cryptocurrencies, that post will make no sense and you will not receive any payment for that account. For safety, don't create bad keywords for anyone special.

May be your post counted on Yobit and paid but after few hours the Mods check your comments and your account got banned.Your comment can be reported by other member .So always use formal language on forum .

On 1/10/2020 at 11:07 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

If you want to know about cryptocurrency and trading, you can do any kind of post in our forum, we will help you, since you did not get help from your friend, we will be with you

Dear friend

Maybe Someone not understand your tropic so he/she answer you this way. Doesn't matter many people cant know proper english language. So you consider

Thanks

He is right ! And you can not use a bad language with him haha, perhaps you should meet him and take advantage of his experience in the market and learn to trade from him.

If I were you, this situation would lead me to learn and compete in experience and I would not ask him again about trading. Maybe he does not want to give his experience and success to anyone, even if he is your friend.

Well don't just immediately become angry just assess first the situation, and have patience because in the end you're the one who can know what is right. 

Oh... I was in such situation but from the point of your friend's view. Because I do really think that in this century of high technologies and as a result cryptocurrency, we are able to do anything online independently. So please, don't use any bad words towards your friend - just be thankful to him for such a good advice 🙂

There are many topics here about trading that can help you and become a successful trader, just go to the required category then you will see thousands of topics about bitcoin trading or other currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Talk to him as you want, I think that even if you talk to him in high tones, you are unlikely to get an answer, most people do not want to share with the rest of their secrets, because of greed.

I tried to start a good conversation about business with a friend who already has 6 years experience. General Chat Chat LoungI ask him if I need to start my business and he answers me, laptops and networks is the right answer but this is not what I want and drives me crazy. Can I use bad language to him? On this day

It is not worth using a bad language with it, and it means that you learn it yourself by using the Internet and searching for what you want to learn.

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/1/2020 at 5:09, dshuy20 said:

Quiere que comprenda que están todos en línea y que puede buscarlos más tarde y luego necesita preguntas específicas para hacerles.

Para poder hacerles pregunta tiene que ser directas y concretas de un tema, si uso malas palabras no las responderá, porque el no esta para eso. hay que tener cuidado con ese tipo de cosas

On 1/10/2020 at 10:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day I try to start good conversation about trading with my friend that I know already have experience for 5 years. I ask him what do I need to start trading and he answer me, laptop and network. Correct answer but this is not the answer I want and make me mad. Can I use bad language to him?

Why do you need to use bad words for an expression, tell him that your answer is not what I needed and explain to him what you want to understand if he does not help you in this case.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Why you have to?is it worth of your emotions?your just stressing yourself,its normal to get mad,but dont put down your level for just small issues. Do your own research,online world are full of informations.

Of course, what you need to start trading is much more than that, but this is what your friend wants to offer you. Depend on yourself and read John Murphy books and follow the courses and tutorials until you are able

Welcome with me
Perhaps, he answered you about the devices needed to carry out the trade
No need to use bad words, you may be punished by the forum moderator

On 1/10/2020 at 11:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

If you have strong desire to learn to trade you can go online and find everything you need so he was actually right. He did 2 things:

1. He wanted to test you to see how strong is your desire - you should not expect someone to provide you all the info that you need with a talk or two - it's not easy.

2. Trading is risky business so he didn't want you to blame him that he gave you some wrong advice i.e. he doesn't want to feel responsible if you fail.